Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Acoin - SHA-256 - New Currency with Random Rewards and Quick Blocktimes - page 17. (Read 94208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Yes that is correct.  Bittrex requires a certain volume to remain listed. It would be nice to continue the trading there, but I don't think it is necessary for ACoin in the longrun.

On a side note, apparently some people think $1 a coin is too good to be true because they are still selling at 4000.  Only time will tell.

edit:  it is pretty odd that todays announcement seems to have spurred some of the most intense selling we have seen since launch day.   I expected people to slow down the selling rather than speed up.  Learning.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Very interesting. 1 Acoin = 1 USD. Will be keen to see how this plays out on Cryptsys. Acoin is very undervalued and has been so since launch. This will shake things up!

where did you get the price???

https://twitter.com/acointeam/status/527733308156018688

thanks.

also in bitterex  "in danger of delisting due to low activity? 
legendary
Very interesting. 1 Acoin = 1 USD. Will be keen to see how this plays out on Cryptsys. Acoin is very undervalued and has been so since launch. This will shake things up!

https://twitter.com/acointeam/status/527733308156018688

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Official Acoin
Glad to see that the Dev is supporting this coin all the way and by bringing in the fixed exchange rate amongst the paper wallet etc... This will truly bring out the real value of the coin! Enough of this foolish 4000 satoshi prices, bring in the real value!

Exactly!
Activity: 79
Glad to see that the Dev is supporting this coin all the way and by bringing in the fixed exchange rate amongst the paper wallet etc... This will truly bring out the real value of the coin! Enough of this foolish 4000 satoshi prices, bring in the real value!
Official Acoin
legendary

Will be very interesting!
Official Acoin
You can now generate paper and brain wallets for Acoin at http://walletgenerator.net/?currency=Acoin
Official Acoin
I have download the clients to my mac and windows and keep getting 'No block source available' - what does that mean and how can I fix it?

peter

You have to create a config file e.g. below:

In Windows open Notepad type this:

server=1
gen=0
listen=1
rpcport=8832
maxconnection=128
rpcuser=YourAcoinUser
rpcpassword=YourAcoinPassword
addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
addnode=91.21.67.50

Now save it as acoin.conf  in the folder(s) below (note hidden folders):

Windows Directory: AppData\Roaming\Acoin

For Mac basically use the file you made on the Windows machine and save it here:

MAC Directory: ~/Library/Application Support/Acoin

Exactly!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I have download the clients to my mac and windows and keep getting 'No block source available' - what does that mean and how can I fix it?

peter

You have to create a config file e.g. below:

In Windows open Notepad type this:

server=1
gen=0
listen=1
rpcport=8832
maxconnection=128
rpcuser=YourAcoinUser
rpcpassword=YourAcoinPassword
addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
addnode=91.21.67.50

Now save it as acoin.conf  in the folder(s) below (note hidden folders):

Windows Directory: AppData\Roaming\Acoin

For Mac basically use the file you made on the Windows machine and save it here:

MAC Directory: ~/Library/Application Support/Acoin

Activity: 6

peter
Activity: 40
also if i have the latest version and pools that im mining in has an older version of the wallet, will my coins be safe?

Yes, it is just bitcoin updated so we updated to. It is just a minor update no reason to worry.

also im mining at acoin.hashhot.com and i have coins thats been on unconfirmed for a very long time now.  but 0 for confirmed.  what could be causing the delay to confirm the coins?  

Same here 77+ coins unconfirmed. Moved to Suprnova.cc until resolved.  Huh
also if i have the latest version and pools that im mining in has an older version of the wallet, will my coins be safe?

Yes, it is just bitcoin updated so we updated to. It is just a minor update no reason to worry.

also im mining at acoin.hashhot.com and i have coins thats been on unconfirmed for a very long time now.  but 0 for confirmed.  what could be causing the delay to confirm the coins? 
Official Acoin

Official Acoin
Yes, The client update is available for Windows to. But sadly not yet for mac.
Is the new wallet for the pools only to update or is there a client wallet update too?
did hashhot.com update?
Pages:
Jump to: