Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Acoin - SHA-256 - New Currency with Random Rewards and Quick Blocktimes - page 18. (Read 94208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Exchanges and Pools. The new source code is available for Version 9.2.2 Wallet update. The updated source is available on github!

Coinminers pool has updated the wallet to the latest version Smiley

Same for Suprnova
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Exchanges and Pools. The new source code is available for Version 9.2.2 Wallet update. The updated source is available on github!

Coinminers pool has updated the wallet to the latest version Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Official Acoin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello Dev!

Please add http://steamoctanepool.com/pool/ACOIN/ to your pool list. 

Just opened pool you will be our second coin.  Better late then never!

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
We had that first Acoin shareholders meeting a couple hours or so ago.  Three people attended including the dev.  We mostly just talked about our interest in Acoin and how to promote Acoin locally in our own cities and countries.  Everyone was excited at the potential we saw in the coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Acoin is now on Coinwarz!

Good to see, some news about A-coin. Dev please active on this thread.
Official Acoin
Acoin is now on Coinwarz!
legendary
That 10 day chart is lookin' pretty nice.
Activity: 79
People should start to notice Acoin.

People will notice Acoin, just give it more time. As the dev said, he is looking into further physical developments and this is the right direction. Been mining for weeks now. Like the block times and quantities for the coin are low, so value should end up high in due time.

Problem is, I really did not saw some Marketing about A-Coin.
That is very important part of success of any coin.

Dev has said several times that the marketing will really begin at block 250,000 .  I guess we will have to wait and find out what that means!

Yea, so at the end of the day, just wait and see. Would be interesting to know why we must wait for that block. Hope the dev can elaborate abit.
legendary

People will notice Acoin, just give it more time. As the dev said, he is looking into further physical developments and this is the right direction. Been mining for weeks now. Like the block times and quantities for the coin are low, so value should end up high in due time.

Dev has said several times that the marketing will really begin at block 250,000 .  I guess we will have to wait and find out what that means!

That is something that needs addressing. But, there are also coins that people in the market just jump on the band waggon and they do well. Abit of a chance, but does happen. I think once it makes it onto coinwarz, then lots of miners and investors alike will notice it and momentum can be built up on that. The fact that it is on cryptsy, means that it will stay put and tradeable, not like other crap exchanges that delist coins cause they not happy with the volume. So just give it abit more time.
Activity: 196

Activity: 479
http://acoin.hashhot.com/ is down? can somebody pls check.  also i have some coins there.  hopefully its still there when it comes back online.  maybe ddos attacked?   thanks
legendary
Nice. There is some arbitrage opportunities being taken advantage of now between cryptsy and bittrex.  This is good I think.

could you explain more of the arbitrage plz.

It is when you buy coins on one exchange and send them to another to sell them.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage
Nice. There is some arbitrage opportunities being taken advantage of now between cryptsy and bittrex.  This is good I think.

could you explain more of the arbitrage plz.
legendary
thanks for the reply A-coin.  glad everything went well with the conference.  was wondering why it was soo quite in here is all.  saw the price going up today on cryptsy . great job dev....
legendary
Official Acoin
If you haven't followed our Twitter or Facebook: Acoin was in Prague, Czech Republic at the Cryptoanarchy Congress.

We had a great presentation at the Institute where we also discussed Bitcoin and Crypto in general with themes like:

2014 - The end of mining?
Why is the Bitcoin price so low?
Why is Acoin a good backup plan for investing in Crypto.
and many other themes……

We had a great time and made a lot of great connections and yes, the coin is doing fine, better than ever, no danger of de-listing on Bittrex.
There are now almost 200,000 Acoin in existence and most of the Acoin investors are not quick to sell the coin, so of course volume was low in the first month.
The price, however is very stable with several breakout attempts to the upside already.

Right now we are working with hardware developers to offer a lot of support that other Altcoins simply do not have, from Acoin ATMs, Hardware wallets and more.

We recommend that you check out our Twitter feed for the latest updates: https://twitter.com/acointeam

For a weekly report on the market, we post a weekly trading report on the acointalk.org forum. That is also worth checking out.

Acoin will be on the road in Europe and in the US to attend bitcoin conferences and of course, we'll keep you posted.

Pages:
Jump to: