Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Acoin - SHA-256 - New Currency with Random Rewards and Quick Blocktimes - page 28. (Read 94241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
i agree with you m very  slow , sometimes  site  didn't open for me , about 10 minute i wait i wait /./////

dev  what about another Exchange ?

i think we need PoD to listed at bittrex, or probably 3 BTC fee for quick listed.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i agree with you m very  slow , sometimes  site  didn't open for me , about 10 minute i wait i wait /./////

dev  what about another Exchange ?
Activity: 49
Exchange Added! Happy Trading at Lazycoins.com

This is definitely the slowest and worst working exchange site I´ve ever seen... Sorry, but the exchange operator must change the speed immediately
Activity: 49
I am a FOREX daytrader and EA developer. The main problem of me as a trader is the very low volume at coin trading. If I can change the price of a coin with only 1 BTC about 50% up or down this coin is not tradeable. Trading need high volume AND a good chart software. The only coin which can offer me this is BTC and LTC.

If Tradingview.com would support Bittrex and Cryptsy we could trade altcoins so much better. Or if Bittrex or Cryptsy would add the Tradingview.com software. RapidCX is using the T radingview.com software. So that should not be the problem.

And maybe a much bigger problem: Most miners don´t have any idea of how to trade.. Thats the reason for the pump and dump of so much coins. What do you think would happen to company XYZ if so much traders would sell their shares after an IPO like they to with a new coin? The stock price would fall to the ground and company XYZ would be bankrupt. So the (sorry) noob traders and their complete sell off of coins are the biggest problem of new coins. Hold your f******* coins, don´t sell them. If you don´t sell them the price is rising. Supply and demand. If the supply is bigger than the demand the price falls, if the demand is higher than the supply the price rises. Easiest maths and tradinge basis. Buy (or mine) low, sell high. That means a good investment.
Activity: 353
why always ppl sell low after it hit a exchange ?

rent miners , grab coins , try to double income(outgoing rent cost ) , out ........

always the same ;-(

yeah, miner will dump when they got little profit, they play safe. that's why we need trader  Grin
We need better exchange to get bigger traders

Indeed, the bigger exchanges may come in the future. I suggest holding on tight and buying some up cheap. Seems to work for me. Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

rent miners , grab coins , try to double income(outgoing rent cost ) , out ........

always the same ;-(

yeah, miner will dump when they got little profit, they play safe. that's why we need trader  Grin
We need better exchange to get bigger traders
www.DonateMedia.org

always the same ;-(

Activity: 42

always the same ;-(

www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 20
Activity: 300
I have everything works fine! Coins come and go. Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Official Acoin
Please use the config file on the [ANN] Post that is the only think I can do because nobody else seems to have any problems syncing.
I don't sync to wallet, help me  Embarrassed

Use these on your .conf file
addnode=acoin.suprnova.cc
addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
addnode=91.21.67.50
notification:  No block source available....
How to sync ?

Are you using the Windows or Mac Wallet?

If you are using windows add the example config file to the following directories and call it acoin.conf:

(XP) C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Acoin

(Vista, 7) C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Acoin

If you are using mac add the example config file to the following directory and call it acoin.conf

/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Acoin/
i use windows wallet x64 bit. i added on .conf file :
addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
but it not sync, it notification:  No block source available.... Embarrassed
Official Acoin
I don't sync to wallet, help me  Embarrassed

addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
addnode=91.21.67.50
notification:  No block source available....
How to sync ?

Are you using the Windows or Mac Wallet?

If you are using windows add the example config file to the following directories and call it acoin.conf:

(XP) C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Acoin

(Vista, 7) C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Acoin

If you are using mac add the example config file to the following directory and call it acoin.conf

/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Acoin/

addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
addnode=91.21.67.50
notification:  No block source available....
How to sync ?
Official Acoin
Exchange Added! Happy Trading at Lazycoins.com
Activity: 47
Hey guys we've just added you to LazyCoins.com @ https://lazycoins.com/trade#acoin-btc
We hope you enjoy our multi-tab trading and welcome feedback or advice.

If you want to know the latest news regarding our exchange please follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins
We can also be found in #lazycoins on the freenode IRC server
Activity: 15

addnode=108.61.199.185
addnode=47.65.35.52
addnode=91.21.67.50
i have the same problem .
no connection
Activity: 574