Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Acoin - SHA-256 - New Currency with Random Rewards and Quick Blocktimes - page 32. (Read 94241 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
1.9.2014 - 16:00 CEST has been why can't dig pool
Activity: 49
We are all waiting for the wallet @ DEV

Your Wallet-URL isn´t working
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Official Acoin
what pool operators here for launch?

4 Pools are ready to go source in 6 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

I'm here waiting for the source  Wink

5 min until the lunch
Activity: 42
here

waiting for source
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 94
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
pls no sha-256.....i can't mine it with my computer... Cry
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Why should dev do a POD? Did Bitcoin, Litecoin or Peercoin do a POD?

Did not, but in this moment when in just one day come out more than ten coins developers anonymity makes total anarchy on the scene.

How much is there coins that are made by developers which made them just for taking BTC from people, or developers who do not have skills, or just kids which on the first problem get away.

There must be some rules to protect people or we are just gambling with all of this and believe any newbie account that came whit first post promoting new coin.

Take a look on XDE
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-doubleeagle-x15-only-100-mandatory-update-pos-fix-736702
XDE start, mined, turned to POS, network has problem but developer has vanished. That is just one example and there are much more.

I do not say that this coin developer is person like that, but just that we need some kind of proof of his true intention.
Activity: 42

cause every 10 year old scriptkiddie can do a copy of a copy of a copy coin .
Look at the 2000+ Scam Coins that came over Months.

Oldskoolers from the Beginning of the also known " Goldrush" doesnt need POD

but this little ScriptieKids who "Click and Forget Making Coin" Creators !

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Hi all,

I must agree that PoD is first thing developer should do if he/she is not recognized by community.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I gotta agree. At this point with the amount of scams out there. POD is required. Do the right thing dev.
Activity: 115
Less than 20 hours.

Hahhaa, perfect.  New account on Bitcoin forum, as newbie as I am, no idea of how to do a PoD, nor does he sound excited about it because "too many things before launch" type of mentality.  I'm not even going to mine this ASIC loving developer.  It will be hard after all these scam coins of late.  You not even adding this as one of your first priorities spells certain doom.  Peace.

You're such a hypocrite, intellicon bag holder. You and your buddies are so busy pumping that shitcoin and yet you come to condemn this as a scam coin.  Why don't you ask for a PoD from intellicon scammer/dev also?
Not trying to defend this coin but you need to be pointed out.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Acoin was designed from the ground up with many new ideas implemented.
Please elaborate. Nothing specific in OP, looks like another 0-changes clone.

Please community, lets not reward another scam.  It will discourage new miners/investors/participants therefore ruining trust and also the value of cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Acoin was designed from the ground up with many new ideas implemented.
Please elaborate. Nothing specific in the OP, looks like another 0-changes clone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Less than 20 hours.

Hahhaa, perfect.  New account on Bitcoin forum, as newbie as I am, no idea of how to do a PoD, nor does he sound excited about it because "too many things before launch" type of mentality.  I'm not even going to mine this ASIC loving developer.  It will be hard after all these scam coins of late.  You not even adding this as one of your first priorities spells certain doom.  Peace.
Activity: 99
Official Acoin
Pages:
Jump to: