Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Acoin - SHA-256 - New Currency with Random Rewards and Quick Blocktimes - page 4. (Read 94240 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 151
this may not be a priority... but do you know if an ios wallet is being worked on?

MAC wallet is being worked on.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
this may not be a priority... but do you know if an ios wallet is being worked on?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
ACOIN continues to make records in 2018 hitting another All Time High of $0.452 and pushing the marketcap over $500,000 for the first time ever!

Who made the Acoin.info website?

I made the site with help from other ACoin peeps like Scuds31091

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
just discover great Coin!!! I come
Anyone starting to see a pattern here?!?!

ACOIN has once again pushed to a new All Time High. 2018 is going to be a great year for this coin!

Activity: 5
Who made the Acoin.info website?
hi friends with best wishes for every one i would like to express my experience about this Acoin name. as i get this name at cryptopia exchange i got interest by looking its low numbers of coin but when i try to search it DOGE and LIT exchanges at cryptopia it was result less then i thing may not not listed but later i see running exchange at Doge at coinmarket wow great: hahaha bad to its experience DAV its not on search result at crytopia this was the hell to see bad luck every one must think not listed may be because could not search. Dear DAV try it to be searchable if you are serious but if you are just want to be fool/ its your wish people does not have free time to search all market for your coin plz acknowledge my proposal and see the change of future of your coin. yaah. as this coin have low number and time of online more than two years its not its location where its standing. as per my view it should have more than $1000 at least. but your deep interest will matter the thing i am telling at forum why not you feel it.. again with best wish and good luck hope you will acknoledge my point of view.   

Acoin's ticker Symbol is ACOIN

Easy to find the markets just use ACOIN

Activity: 26
hi friends with best wishes for every one i would like to express my experience about this Acoin name. as i get this name at cryptopia exchange i got interest by looking its low numbers of coin but when i try to search it DOGE and LIT exchanges at cryptopia it was result less then i thing may not not listed but later i see running exchange at Doge at coinmarket wow great: hahaha bad to its experience DAV its not on search result at crytopia this was the hell to see bad luck every one must think not listed may be because could not search. Dear DAV try it to be searchable if you are serious but if you are just want to be fool/ its your wish people does not have free time to search all market for your coin plz acknowledge my proposal and see the change of future of your coin. yaah. as this coin have low number and time of online more than two years its not its location where its standing. as per my view it should have more than $1000 at least. but your deep interest will matter the thing i am telling at forum why not you feel it.. again with best wish and good luck hope you will acknoledge my point of view.   
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Is this coin still alive last time anything in github was 3 years ago.

what makes a coin alive?
Activity: 7
Is this coin still alive last time anything in github was 3 years ago.
Having issues syncing the wallet any ideas guys

Iam using Windows 10 0 connections its showing

Hello

We have a full node up and running - it's been prepaid for 1 year.
addnode=54.149.242.50 

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Having issues syncing the wallet any ideas guys

Iam using Windows 10 0 connections its showing
ACOIN makes a new All Time High once again! Hits $0.265 giving it a marketcap of about $325,000! Good times ahead!

Activity: 56
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 15 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3333 -u -p c=ACOIN

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png

*BLOCKS are still updating. Coin will appear on site as soon as it is done.
Short blog post about the new ACOIN Block Explorer: http://a-coin.co/new-acoin-block-explorer/

The unofficial roadmap has also been updated: http://a-coin.co/roadmap/

FYI Scuds does a nice job on updates, I am focusing working the MAC wallet for everyone.

Activity: 36
Hi guys what are the next steps of ACoin? There are any news?

From what i know, last step was making an available explorer, the next step is a new ANN thread  Smiley

But are dev still working on it? what is ANN thread?
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

From what i know, last step was making an available explorer, the next step is a new ANN thread  Smiley
Activity: 36
ACOIN keeps pushing to record highs!

Pages:
Jump to: