Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Acoin - SHA-256 - New Currency with Random Rewards and Quick Blocktimes - page 8. (Read 94240 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Hope this not like another coin sha-256. when diff high price keep fall. Acoin hope stable. for red furry miners!
Founder Nur1Labs
Activity: 352
hope new wallet release...since link broken  Grin

what link is broken?
Founder Nur1Labs
hope new wallet release...since link broken  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
well by into console typing "addnode "77.92.201.169" "add" and a few others and it seems my fu*kery has payed off its updating yes at last
Activity: 2
HI
I am having the same wallet problem as earlier user, it wont update at all, i have made the conf file, i also tried adding the nodes in the console but get error method 32610 until i found this way of inputting it addnode "77.92.201.169" "add" then i dont get errors back at me but the wallet is still not updating.
I'm running windows 7 pro serv pk 1 64bit.
I have 2 x antminer s3 running in pools on zetacoin, theresa may coin and unbreakable coin, the wallets for those all work fine. Currently am downloading bitcoin wallet and blockchain (long).
Am stumped as to why acoin wallet wont update or find the blockchain to update.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hey your new website looks very nice. Good luck !
Activity: 173
Merit: 151
CoinStop.me Acoin Pool has 0% pool fees PPLNS
Join Now: https://acoin.coinstop.me/

Thank you for the new pool.
Activity: 48
CoinStop.me Acoin Pool has 0% pool fees PPLNS
Join Now: https://acoin.coinstop.me/
Hey guys, any news on this coin? Would help. I've started buying 5-10k coins. Would help a lot with any info. Let's pump this coin as much as we can. 🙏🏻

There is a new website re-design coming...

------------------------------ Homepage ------------------------------

------------------------------ Exchanges List Page ------------------------------

Activity: 28
Hey guys, any news on this coin? Would help. I've started buying 5-10k coins. Would help a lot with any info. Let's pump this coin as much as we can. 🙏🏻
ACOIN now has a $100,000 marketcap! Congratulations to all the ACOIN miners, holders, and investors. Here's to the next milestone!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
The price is looking very strong. Nice stable incline with a few larger buys along the way. We'll be at $0.10 in no time!
Activity: 27
Thoughts on getting ACOIN into the new "InvestBox" feature on YoBit? Could be some good exposure to stand out from the rest.

Thats good idea, cmon dev!

Hello Dev., i just joined the Acoin community recently, bought some coins. I transfered my coins from Cryptopia to Novaexchange without knowing that the Acoin explorer had expired. My deposit is stuck, it never came to my wallet. I wrote to Novaexchange Support and i was asked to contact the Acoin Dev. Please i need an assistance here. What do i do?

I emailed novaexchange on your behalf, the ACOIN wallet at nova looks to be stuck, and is not current. I have asked them to fix the wallet.

Always check the status of any exchanges wallets, before deposits or withdraws, to be sure they are current.

Acoin.info has link for acoin block explorers

Thanks MilkandPie4U. I sincerely appreciate. Here is my Tx id: 6e784ef96cacb050bf5662137d79b26e04aead8c005740a54b79466ad2adcdd0, this is my wallet address: AawFDRyWr8XX3tgAePLZxJiWV3LzCxhVpS. I would really appreciate if you can forward this details to Novaexchange. I sent 2272.25374661 ACOIN to the above wallet address. Thanks alot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 173
Merit: 151
Thoughts on getting ACOIN into the new "InvestBox" feature on YoBit? Could be some good exposure to stand out from the rest.

Hello Dev., i just joined the Acoin community recently, bought some coins. I transfered my coins from Cryptopia to Novaexchange without knowing that the Acoin explorer had expired. My deposit is stuck, it never came to my wallet. I wrote to Novaexchange Support and i was asked to contact the Acoin Dev. Please i need an assistance here. What do i do?

I emailed novaexchange on your behalf, the ACOIN wallet at nova looks to be stuck, and is not current. I have asked them to fix the wallet.

Always check the status of any exchanges wallets, before deposits or withdraws, to be sure they are current.

Acoin.info has link for acoin block explorers

Activity: 27

Pages:
Jump to: