Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACRE] | PROPERTY PLATFORM LAUNCHING SOON | AIRBNB CONCEPT | RENTING | - page 6. (Read 25227 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
looks like an interesting project, will certainly grab a few to stake .

btc is dropping, the node shud be cheaper Tongue
Activity: 76
Our team will distribute the pre-sale MNs to the buyers in 1 hour time.  Wink
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Latest announcement :
Cryptobridge listing - tentatively 15th July 2018 (Informed by Cryptobridge staff)
masternodes.online listing - tentatively 18th July 2018

Do not worry if you missed out the presales, be the early one to get Acre once we are listed in Cryptobridge  Grin Grin Grin
Wow interesting project ! Where can I buy this coin? Is pre-sale still available?
Thanks for your interest. You can buy ACRE on Cryptobridge very soon and sorry the pre-sales were fully sold out.

Hey. Is there a possibility that ACRE will support several kinds of blockchain at the same time?
Currently it is not possible that we will run on several blockchain at the same time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hey. Is there a possibility that ACRE will support several kinds of blockchain at the same time?
Activity: 30
Wow interesting project ! Where can I buy this coin? Is pre-sale still available?
all the best for the project.
and waiting for the bounties to be joined. 😃
Thanks, our team will do the best for the community for sure. Yeah do not hesitate to join our bounties program once it is up !  Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
all the best for the project.
and waiting for the bounties to be joined. 😃
I think the specs of coins are wonderful.
What kind of purpose is used for this coin?
It is very interesting how this coin is used in actual payment.
ACRE coin will be used for people who want to lease,rent or buying/selling property in our platform Smiley We will also release mobile wallet to ease the payment transactions between users.

There is no doubt that property is a never  ending business, from time to time it keep on increasing.
People will always looking for property, better its buying or just renting it.
I absolutely agree with your point !  Wink

Hello sir
I am now searching some good projects to invest in
What is the key uniqe features of your project?
I will be very excited if you would take a look at our project. The key features are mentioned in the first page of this topic, have a look ! Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Hello sir
I am now searching some good projects to invest in
What is the key uniqe features of your project?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
There is no doubt that property is a never  ending business, from time to time it keep on increasing.
People will always looking for property, better its buying or just renting it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I think the specs of coins are wonderful.
What kind of purpose is used for this coin?
It is very interesting how this coin is used in actual payment.
Currently our team are checking on the stability of the network to ensure smooth launch to this coin.
We will send to all the presale buyers, their MN on 9th July 2018  Wink
What do you mean by renting the property, what will it be, this is housing by individuals or renting large buildings or structures by legal entities, thank you, what benefit do I get from this?
We will provide a platform for individuals to rent/sell their properties. Each coin need to have real case use purpose. Imagine our platform grow to be as large as AIRBNB/ rentberry/ etc, ACRE coin will be in high demand and high acceptability. Our platform will charge minimal fee (1%) to each transaction and this can be used to pay the backend team that help to manage the platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
What do you mean by renting the property, what will it be, this is housing by individuals or renting large buildings or structures by legal entities, thank you, what benefit do I get from this?
pool?
pool? Huh
Currently we do not have any pool yet but we are working on it Smiley
Btw, we have updated something. This script will assist you in setting up a ACRE Masternode on a Linux Server running Ubuntu 16.04.                    https://github.com/acrecoin/acrecoin/releases/download/initial/acre_mn.sh  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
We have humble 15 followers in twitter and our in-house marketing team will begin to spread the news of Acre coin to the world !!  Cool Cool Angry

pool?
We have humble 15 followers in twitter and our in-house marketing team will begin to spread the news of Acre coin to the world !!  Cool Cool Angry
Pages:
Jump to: