Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ACT- Citizens First🔥Supporting Social Justice and Social Accountability🔥 - page 15. (Read 15519 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Any announcement for bounty program on this project?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
Why does I can't fill up the google form to get free tokens? I'm currently using brave browser and I can't click or choose in the option. I hope somebody can help.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Fishing for bounty thread to reserve Russian translation Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Dev, give me a reason to invest

Announcement section is use for detailing products and services for ICOs. It is for us to read and understand what is it all about . I don't know about you. If it is just comprehension problem or laziness to read. Or worse even both. Just sit back and don't do anything if you are not on the same page with ACT. Or go somewhere else.
GOC
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Dev, give me a reason to invest
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Anticipating this for the upcoming forecast in wings platform . ACT is a kind of social media platform that I am looking for. Rest assured the valuation of my forecast will be higher that its usual plus I am going all in with my wings token on this one. Eagerly waiting for its signature campaign.
Activity: 19
Your bonus structure at pre-ico seems weird. You plan to collect $2,000,000 and give away around $6,000,000 worth of ACT tokens. Lets assume that after the platform is active and all the token holders will decide to use them (somewhat) right away. How do you plan to cover missing $4,000,000?

Hi @kroonike. Please check out this post. Especially "Step 1". Please PM me for a deeper brainstorm

In step #1 you claim that "Initial price — $0.00133939 (this is based on the above arbitrary values)", which comes from $11,050,000/8,250,000,000. Why do you use implied amount in the numerator, when you only collected $6,000,000 ?

Its not like $6 million will magically become $11 million, what am I missing here?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Your bonus structure at pre-ico seems weird. You plan to collect $2,000,000 and give away around $6,000,000 worth of ACT tokens. Lets assume that after the platform is active and all the token holders will decide to use them (somewhat) right away. How do you plan to cover missing $4,000,000?

Hi @kroonike. Please check out this post. Especially "Step 1". Please PM me for a deeper brainstorm
Activity: 19
GOC
Activity: 34
What might it be that I am looking at?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
[ANN] ACT - Citizens First
Driving Social Accountability

Coming to WINGS.ai platform July

🔥 Earn 1000 ACT Token 🔥
“Get your first 1000 ACT tokens here”. “Massive 1,000,000 Token give away”

Please fill this form to get 1000ACT token

Also dont forget to mention your ETH adress at the end of form.

Also please tweet the above image with #actnow and this link [daoact.org/win-1000-act] and we will increase your Tokens by 50%

| |
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
how join bounty translation ?
post in here or must fill in form ?

Bounty thread coming soon as Irfan said bounty thread will uploaded on coming monday. So wait till monday and then apply for bounties.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Many will speculate on the topic. How will you deal with them?
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I have joined the give away, thank you! I will also follow this ICO this looks promising and a very interesting project. I believe the bounty will start soon good luck to the team.
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
how join bounty translation ?
post in here or must fill in form ?
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
I think ACT project will be useful & interesting. And I believe in ACT professional team and successful ico. Ready to forecast by Wings and waiting pre-ico.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well if it is going to be forecasted on Wings platform , the project must have great potentials. Keeping my eye on this one.

Thank you jwiz168. This was our announcement together, and it is great to be working intensely with the team in these final stages.

Also, great quote from the Chair of the WINGS Foundation:  “ACT is a truly innovative concept in the cryptocurrency space focused on social good,¨ says Boris Povod, President of the WINGS Foundation Council, “We designed WINGS to allow people from all over the world to value and promote projects they believe in and are excited to have such a strong team comprised of ACT and their partner Draglet to be presented to the WINGS community.”

It makes us proud to be getting so much support from the community.

Look at what wings has done to its 2 previous forecasts... SOLD OUT on the same day it was launched. ACT will very well be following that trend.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
done to join give away, i hope this token can get best rate on exchange. thanks for give us the chance, i will follow development on the tread and keep waiting another bounty.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i want reserve indonesian translation, give me a chance i will give you my best. thanks, its a curious project for me. good luck and god bless you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Our bounty campaign thread is coming soon most probably coming Monday. You will have to apply in that thread.
Regards

in case you have good bounty structure it will help to wake up the interest of ppl and start to talk about your project.

If you are hungry for some ACT Token you can complete these 9 questions and win 1000
i have done,i hope to win this  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: