Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ACT- Citizens First🔥Supporting Social Justice and Social Accountability🔥 - page 8. (Read 15518 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
What currency is used for Pre-ICO? Bitcoin, Ethereum or Wings?
What is the minimum investment?
Lastly, what is the address of your telegram channel?

Currency is ETH
No minimum
Slack only please - https://join.slack.com/t/actcommunity/shared_invite/MjAwMzIxNjYyMjk0LTE0OTc3OTA1MDQtYWMxYzUwMmM3Mg
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I'm happy to be a part of this campaign. I hope this ACT project will attract many potential investors and programmers should have the absolute highest security of their official website as two large projects InsureX and Coindash attacked and total damage of nearly $ 10 million
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
What currency is used for Pre-ICO? Bitcoin, Ethereum or Wings?
What is the minimum investment?
Lastly, what is the address of your telegram channel?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Red flag was raised in the coindash thread before, an scam accusation was filed to one of their CEO or Devs but none believe and still invest on their ICO here is the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alerta-new-scam-coindash-from-the-scammers-of-getgemz-scam-project-1905500
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
What happened yesterday with coindash was shameful for a team presented to the community as "professionel".
ACT project looks much more serious and confident. I think everybody would support social justice 
Professional maybe?
Yes, i think so if that was very shameful. They got hacked as soon as their ICO started and now they are still have to do a lot of things to make investors believe with them.
ACT is indeed more generous than coondash, we are even giving a lot of giveaway.

CoinDash team are not professional any more. They are newbie programmer who let hacker bypass their security on the FIRST ICO webpage and changed ETH contact address. Just reminder CoinDash is social trading platform guys its trading who dare to use their trading system since they can't secure the first webpage?

ACT is different. I just need to tell them more secure on  ETH contact address like added some text etc to confirm us for correct address.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
What happened yesterday with coindash was shameful for a team presented to the community as "professionel".
ACT project looks much more serious and confident. I think everybody would support social justice  
Professional maybe?
Yes, i think so if that was very shameful. They got hacked as soon as their ICO started and now they are still have to do a lot of things to make investors believe with them.
ACT is indeed more generous than them, we are even giving a lot of giveaway.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
I joined Wings forecasting already.  I have some nervous of nowdays of ICO security like CoinDash yesterday their website got hcked. I hope you have more security I will be ready to be the part of pre-ICO of ACT DAO.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
This project is good and for sure it will attract more investors. As we can observe in their social media they have a good marketing strategy. Cant wait for the success of this project.
I think this project will attract more potential investors because they have good concepts to their project and I hope these projects will success. Being part of this project is an opportunity because they want to more funds to able help the disabled citizen.
Activity: 180
Interesting and nice concept hope make this ICO will be successfull to the all program
Good luck
Well, this project is very great and I think many potential investors will invest to this great project. I will support this project till the end and hope to success, and lastly, this project will be good enough for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Looking fordward for the pre - ICO 18 July 17.00 CEST..Good luck
Great opportunity to all people, raising funds to help disabled citizens it's cool project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Given the challenges some teams face from attacks, we are glad to have German engineering and crypto-exchange experts Draglet behind us (as well as Amazon S3 and Cloudflare of course!)

We are also glad to let the community here be first to know that we are scheduling a second live broadcast which will include Ganesth Jung, CEO of Draglet, and Fraser Brown, Founder of ACT on YouTube and starting ten minutes before the pre-ICO goes live at 17:00 CEST for around half an hour. This will give people the added assurance of seeing two senior team live during the pre-ICO launch.

Will this statement assure people that your ICO can avoid phishing as it had happened to coindash wherein  it had posted a fake ETH address . I hope you guys are ready with every hacking possible.
Activity: 658
Good project. Raising funds to help disabled people like the disabled. Good luck projects are great, projects that care about each other.
Given the challenges some teams face from attacks, we are glad to have German engineering and crypto-exchange experts Draglet behind us (as well as Amazon S3 and Cloudflare of course!)

We are also glad to let the community here be first to know that we are scheduling a second live broadcast which will include Ganesth Jung, CEO of Draglet, and Fraser Brown, Founder of ACT on YouTube and starting ten minutes before the pre-ICO goes live at 17:00 CEST for around half an hour. This will give people the added assurance of seeing two senior team live during the pre-ICO launch.
Activity: 971
looks interesting. and there's some nice rewards in the wings forecasting.

Forecast reward

ACT will reward forecasters with:
5% of total ETH raised during pre-ICO
2% of total ACT tokens (on close of ICO)
so only 5% from 80 million coin will sell at pre-ICO 18 july, corect?

To add to jwiz168 clarification which is accurate; ACT will raise funds in three phases - pre-ICO, pre-access release, and ICO. The smart contract will create then distribute 8 billion ACT tokens according to the share that participants who paid ETH are due (factoring bonuses 10x, 5x etc. in). You can see this calculation in the public spreadsheet here, and please do not hesitate to come back for clarification as needed.
This is a very clear detail, it is very easy to understand how your ICO concept, I hope I can get platinum bonus at pre-ICO
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
What is the prospect of this project? Is there hope?

The prospect of this project is to help citizens to defend their rights, in addition they are also trying to help disabled citizens
This is very good, such a project should not be wasted, this project must be successful
Activity: 210
What is the prospect of this project? Is there hope?
Activity: 774
This project is good and for sure it will attract more investors. As we can observe in their social media they have a good marketing strategy. Cant wait for the success of this project.
Activity: 76
hello,
how can i change my telegram user name in bounty portal?

contact the bounty manager, he will help you
looks interesting. and there's some nice rewards in the wings forecasting.

Forecast reward

ACT will reward forecasters with:
5% of total ETH raised during pre-ICO
2% of total ACT tokens (on close of ICO)
so only 5% from 80 million coin will sell at pre-ICO 18 july, corect?

To add to jwiz168 clarification which is accurate; ACT will raise funds in three phases - pre-ICO, pre-access release, and ICO. The smart contract will create then distribute 8 billion ACT tokens according to the share that participants who paid ETH are due (factoring bonuses 10x, 5x etc. in). You can see this calculation in the public spreadsheet here, and please do not hesitate to come back for clarification as needed.
Pages:
Jump to: