Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 108. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
Muslims very closely follow their concept of Islam. if by any criteria the ADAB project does not meet the requirements of Islam, then the Muslims will not use its services. it will be a stock exchange for the rest of the population of other non-Muslim countries.
yeah, it is about their religion. In every aspect of life they follow religion and I really can't understand it,because I strongly believe that our technological future will be without religion
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Muslims very closely follow their concept of Islam. if by any criteria the ADAB project does not meet the requirements of Islam, then the Muslims will not use its services. it will be a stock exchange for the rest of the population of other non-Muslim countries.
Activity: 280

It is not about cooking Chinese food, but it about acts like Chinese in your restaurant. Follow traditions and norms. You go to the Chinese restaurant not because you will get AKA Chinese burger, but embrace the cultural differences and visit "a little china there".
So speaking about Adab, do you mean that it is ok to launch such exchange for non- muslims guys in case they follow traditions and norms?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I am also far from all sorts of religious norms. I do not understand this and honestly tell me this topic is not very interesting. I was interested in this project as a kind of gateway to the world of cryptocurrencies for residents of Muslim countries. I think it sounds good!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Well, i don't mean that I am sceptical. On a first sight it seems weird, and  my thought was just LOL on the whole idea, but looking at raised soft cap I see that someone has invested.
Raising 2-3 millions today is tough. i don't know how they will base on shariah norms, I am far from it, but it is not typical ICO anyway

Yes, but you dont know for sure  Huh They just announced it and that's all, you never know it for sure without checking the smart contract?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Well, i don't mean that I am sceptical. On a first sight it seems weird, and  my thought was just LOL on the whole idea, but looking at raised soft cap I see that someone has invested.
Raising 2-3 millions today is tough. i don't know how they will base on shariah norms, I am far from it, but it is not typical ICO anyway
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
So, any price prediction about token after the end of ICO? let's take half a year period, what is a potential of adab token? Does anyone have opinion on this qustion?
Activity: 280
Come on, they will release beta version after ICO!
I have not seen any ICO released beta version before the end of ICO, only MVP and alpha version in some cases!
Activity: 216
So, I am also wait for project release. i have a quastion regarding dividends. Is it allowed to receive dividends on your platform? is it ok with Shariah?
Activity: 210

I think in a same way, apparently they don't have beta version, but probably they work hard to release beta version. I will be among first adopters to try this exchange.
I think that all people who are interested in the project are looking forward to the release of the exchange or at least the launch of the beta version. To be sure of your investment.
Activity: 462
I wanna add, that token should be listed not only on 1 exchange in order to increase liquidity, but all muslims should buy tokens exactly on Adab exchange to comply with Shariah norms.
Activity: 630

For me it is the same, but I want to see development progress and in order to estimate it, they should show us some prototypes of platform
I think that if the ADAB project team had released a beta version of its stock exchange and would have given users the opportunity to try it out, that would be great. Many would have calmed down and stopped suspecting the project.

I think in a same way, apparently they don't have beta version, but probably they work hard to release beta version. I will be among first adopters to try this exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
So, buddies, I get back as I promised, I've read more about islamic banking in general and it is something what is on demand in islamic countries. They have a lot of restrictions to invest in halal activities, sometimes they giva a loan with 0% interest rate just because of Shariah norms. And here I see islamic CRYPTO exchange, for crypto it is a new and I want to know more about mechanism of investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

For me it is the same, but I want to see development progress and in order to estimate it, they should show us some prototypes of platform
I think that if the ADAB project team had released a beta version of its stock exchange and would have given users the opportunity to try it out, that would be great. Many would have calmed down and stopped suspecting the project.
Activity: 574
They also have interesting contests in telegram channel. I saw some guys won tokens and even ethereum!
This is something what shouldn't be missed!
I hope later or sooner te will give an answer to all of questions,but now the most important thing is development to present MVP, don't you think so, guys?
For me, the most important thing is to see the final finished product from the project - a cryptocurrency exchange. Then the project token will work and it will have liquidity.
It is quite interesting question,whether they will be listed on other exchanges or not . Another point to consider concerning Shariah norms, will this point affect listing on exchanges?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

and it will take a long time, whether ADAB will go through this difficult time, Presale is still 40 days away, I don't know how much money has been reached, hopefully ADAB can be successful and enter the good exchanger
Do you think that the tokens of this project will first appear on some other exchange? I thought they'd start trading on their own. That would make sense.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I hope later or sooner te will give an answer to all of questions,but now the most important thing is development to present MVP, don't you think so, guys?
For me, the most important thing is to see the final finished product from the project - a cryptocurrency exchange. Then the project token will work and it will have liquidity.
and it will take a long time, whether ADAB will go through this difficult time, Presale is still 40 days away, I don't know how much money has been reached, hopefully ADAB can be successful and enter the good exchanger
Jump to: