Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 152. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
How about funds raised? Have you met soft cap? I've heard about your bounty, are you giving away ethereum and tokens?
It seems like there was information that the ADAB project has already collected 3,000,000 dollars. I do not know if this is true or not, but I read it.
Good results, very happy for the team, so in this way they will gradually collect the amount they need  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
How about funds raised? Have you met soft cap? I've heard about your bounty, are you giving away ethereum and tokens?
It seems like there was information that the ADAB project has already collected 3,000,000 dollars. I do not know if this is true or not, but I read it.
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
For some people, religion comes first in life. Religion is not so important to other people. The project can be profit or not. But Islam has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I also want to know about alpha version. Is it supposed to be soon? I want to see in what I actually invest prior to make investment decision. You have to show MVP
I also wonder when it will be possible to test this ADAB cryptoexchange? I wonder if there will be some special technology?
I really like the idea of popularizing cryptocurrency in the East in Islamic countries.
By the way, have you noticed that there are very few crypto projects from Islamic countries? We can say that there are practically none. Why is that?
This is largely due to the fact that in Arabic countries have strict  religious canons, cryptocurrency was not accepted and was considered forbidden for true believers. As it seems, this opinion has changed a bit lately.
Now everyone understands that times go and the world of technology and cryptocurrency is developing very fast
Activity: 439
If there was no permission from Islam to introduce crypto currency, then about any launch of crypto projects in the Emirates could not be a speech!
You say about banal things. Everyone knows about it. But it's good that Islam in criptocurrency
yeah, it`s good step to populazing cryptocurrency in Arabian, and nice opportunity to help investors to earn money.
It is well known that rich  Arabian countries  have many investors who are able to invest large amounts of money in a worthwhile project. I think the fact that the project is Arabic, gives confidence to many of the members of ADAB community.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of popularizing cryptocurrency in the East in Islamic countries.
By the way, have you noticed that there are very few crypto projects from Islamic countries? We can say that there are practically none. Why is that?
This is largely due to the fact that in Arabic countries have strict  religious canons, cryptocurrency was not accepted and was considered forbidden for true believers. As it seems, this opinion has changed a bit lately.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have seen on their website on video from some event from UAE where they presented their business as they mentioned here. They should not let the situation keep going on like this and should clear all doubts in minds of some people. I personally think they will not take risk to fraud people using name of UAE as their laws are very strict. An official statement to clear the concerns is what we need mostly.
Activity: 476
Not many projects can now reach soft cap. If the project did it, then the project has certain prospects. The mention of Islam in the name of the project should not mean that only people of the Islamic faith can participate in this project.
Activity: 630
I also want to know about alpha version. Is it supposed to be soon? I want to see in what I actually invest prior to make investment decision. You have to show MVP
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
hmm, this concept seems interesting for me, as far as I understood, your crypto exchange should comply with Shariah norms and now we don't have something like that.
Do you think this idea could really work? Where is Islam and where are cryptocurrencies? The idea is certainly good, but how to translate it into reality?

Probably you don't know what Shariah means. Read about their traditions and islamic banking. Actually it is based on the principles of Islamic law and it occurs in traditional banking. As for crypto currencies I've never seen something same, but probably because of that Islamic countries are restricted from crypto
In the Islamic world there are strict requirements regarding the origin of money. Therefore, it is very difficult to advance cryptocurrency. But still slowly evolving.
Activity: 182
When is the official start of the beta or alpha version of the platform? Any exact dates?
Activity: 280
hmm, this concept seems interesting for me, as far as I understood, your crypto exchange should comply with Shariah norms and now we don't have something like that.
Do you think this idea could really work? Where is Islam and where are cryptocurrencies? The idea is certainly good, but how to translate it into reality?

Probably you don't know what Shariah means. Read about their traditions and islamic banking. Actually it is based on the principles of Islamic law and it occurs in traditional banking. As for crypto currencies I've never seen something same, but probably because of that Islamic countries are restricted from crypto
Activity: 182
I am not sure, but probably they raised funds via fiat investments. In any way, now projects aren't that transparent and somehow they don't want to show smart contracts and so on.
In any case, let's wait official announcement
That's right, we need to wait for the official announcement, there is simply no other way out. I hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 216
I am not sure, but probably they raised funds via fiat investments. In any way, now projects aren't that transparent and somehow they don't want to show smart contracts and so on.
In any case, let's wait official announcement
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Part of the project ADAB team live in eastern countries. It is unlikely that they would risk pointing out Islam in their project and violating it. I think this is unlikely.
You're right. In the Islamic world there are very strict morals. I think that there no one will risk playing jokes with religion.
I think the team agreed and got all the approvals.
I like that the team regularly publishes news in their channels. It says that they work a lot on the result.
Without hard work, there will be nothing, we all know perfectly well that everywhere you have to sacrifice something to get the long-awaited result.

Proofs, please!
Provide me the open source smart contract! Show me all those money they received!

Guess it is useless to reach normal investors here!
Someone is pumping this chat with JR-Member accounts.

Real people if you think that the project is legit, please check it twice! Hype will not get you to the moon but under the floor.
Activity: 322
Please share a link to the official Facebook group of this project. I can't find that information.

mate, it was on a main page. https://www.facebook.com/adabsolutions
Check out their updates and so on. But for me telegram is much easier way for communication
I would like to know how much money will be spent on further advertising of the project? Have a marketing plan for a few years?
Activity: 224
Please share a link to the official Facebook group of this project. I can't find that information.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Part of the project ADAB team live in eastern countries. It is unlikely that they would risk pointing out Islam in their project and violating it. I think this is unlikely.
You're right. In the Islamic world there are very strict morals. I think that there no one will risk playing jokes with religion.
I think the team agreed and got all the approvals.
I like that the team regularly publishes news in their channels. It says that they work a lot on the result.
Without hard work, there will be nothing, we all know perfectly well that everywhere you have to sacrifice something to get the long-awaited result.

Proofs, please!
Provide me the open source smart contract! Show me all those money they received!
Jump to: