Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 155. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
So what were the peculiarities of the Islamic crypto exchange? How many I have not tried and could not understand. What are the features?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
It is impossible to involve people of the Islamic faith in the project so easily. Islam is one of the most conservative religions. If the Imam says it's Haram, not Halal.
But people were still able to find their niche here in the future to bring it to the very end
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Part of the project ADAB team live in eastern countries. It is unlikely that they would risk pointing out Islam in their project and violating it. I think this is unlikely.
The guys perfectly understand all the laws and traditions of Islam, it is unlikely that they would decide to break the rules and do as they please
I think so too. This project has many supporters and many investors. Most people invest in all the details of the project.
I think (I hope) that this project is not deceivers and scammers, but a decent and promising project!
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
It is impossible to involve people of the Islamic faith in the project so easily. Islam is one of the most conservative religions. If the Imam says it's Haram, not Halal.
Activity: 134
Part of the project ADAB team live in eastern countries. It is unlikely that they would risk pointing out Islam in their project and violating it. I think this is unlikely.
The guys perfectly understand all the laws and traditions of Islam, it is unlikely that they would decide to break the rules and do as they please
Activity: 181
You're right. In the Islamic world there are very strict morals. I think that there no one will risk playing jokes with religion.
I think the team agreed and got all the approvals.
It is clear that they are very strict with all these rules, but while doing the project, the team was well aware of what it was going to
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
You're right. In the Islamic world there are very strict morals. I think that there no one will risk playing jokes with religion.
I think the team agreed and got all the approvals.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 181
Many ICO do not bring profit to investors now. This is due to the general decline of the cryptocurrency market. The project should demonstrate the prospect of its development to attract investors. If this project does not violate the norms of Islam it is good. But the project should be profitable in the first place.
For the sake of gaining investors and investing their finances, you need to understand that in our world for the usual "thank you" nothing will
Activity: 151
You have awesome challenge in your bounty channel! Good opportunity to earn some tokens and more luquid  coins, I mean ethereum
While the team provides such an opportunity for its customers and new investors, you need to use the chances
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
 Many ICO do not bring profit to investors now. This is due to the general decline of the cryptocurrency market. The project should demonstrate the prospect of its development to attract investors. If this project does not violate the norms of Islam it is good. But the project should be profitable in the first place.
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
I think that people who want to participate in the project and make money will pay attention to the prospects of the project itself. Religion, and especially Islam, has nothing to do with ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What will be the exact cost of 1 of your token? Are the exact numbers known? What will the price of the token be tied to, the dollar?

The token price will be around $ 0.1. Also, there may be discounts.
Activity: 322
I've learnt a bit more about project and now it looks legit, so many advisers you have, soft cap reached and now I know, why islamic banking should exist.
Activity: 364
Any project can attract investors if it does not violate the laws of the country. For the successful development of the project need advertising. But to focus on Islam in the name of the project is not very good. Many people who profess Islam may not like it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
hello, which lockup periods will be for tokens of participate private rounds and team members?
Activity: 280
How about funds raised? Have you met soft cap? I've heard about your bounty, are you giving away ethereum and tokens?
In any case, there are people who will support their project in order to see its success.
Yeah, I am agree with you. As for soft cap I've read and was surprised a bit, because 3 mln in current market situation is a strong result by the way!
Activity: 476
This project has a specific commercial purpose. From the point of view of Islam, this may not be in accordance with Its rules. I do not want to accuse the creators of the project without evidence, but if they use Islam for PR, it is very bad.
Activity: 574
You have awesome challenge in your bounty channel! Good opportunity to earn some tokens and more luquid  coins, I mean ethereum
Jump to: