Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 202. (Read 87052 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I can appreciate an endeavor that wants to open up the cryptocurrency space to 22% of the world's population who, at present time, are unable to participate due to religious and/or cultural reasons. Good luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
hello .. What happens with your official website? I can not reach it ? Is there a maintenance or updating  process?  Or is it exposed to hacking attempt  ? !!
Glad having you here , There is no aim to attack the website, but please be informed that the development team is revising the website  ! soon everything will be normal , it will be online soon.
thanks for being patient

Today the site has still not been fixed yet. Do you know the exact time? The ADAB team need to avoid repetition in the future to create a sense of security for investors.
I dont know whats the problem , from mobile i can browse their website easily , but on my laptop i cant !!! we need the team clarifying  for his point, please !!   
It's fine here, maybe is only you. try clear cache and cookies in your browser if not sure then try using private mode/incognito in your browser to check https://adabsolutions.com/

It seems like this only happens on some types of your computer because I have tried to open it and the results I can and see the journey of this project. you can try again.
Activity: 57
Merit: 7
Adapted to the needs of the market, ideal for all Muslims around the world. The team and the advisory board have all the skills to carry out the project . Looking forward seeing the success of the project

The project is Really interesting for me ! Have been looking at projects around Islamic Cryptomarket . This project can  open up a multi billion dollar market in the very near future .The  Team is very strong and skillful
copper member
Activity: 123
Adapted to the needs of the market, ideal for all Muslims around the world. The team and the advisory board have all the skills to carry out the project . Looking forward seeing the success of the project
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
The uniqueness of this project is truly amazing and in demand on the current time. Also, the whole team is carefully responding to all comments and issues to reconstruct the whole project for the good output. I am looking forward to the success of  this project, more power.
copper member
Activity: 196
Islamic banking solution on blockchain infrastructure will become the base to adopt blockchain technology for traditional banking systems. Good luck.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
hello .. What happens with your official website? I can not reach it ? Is there a maintenance or updating  process?  Or is it exposed to hacking attempt  ? !!
Glad having you here , There is no aim to attack the website, but please be informed that the development team is revising the website  ! soon everything will be normal , it will be online soon.
thanks for being patient

Today the site has still not been fixed yet. Do you know the exact time? The ADAB team need to avoid repetition in the future to create a sense of security for investors.
I dont know whats the problem , from mobile i can browse their website easily , but on my laptop i cant !!! we need the team clarifying  for his point, please !!   
It's fine here, maybe is only you. try clear cache and cookies in your browser if not sure then try using private mode/incognito in your browser to check https://adabsolutions.com/
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
thanks for being patient

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
ADAB Solutions` on the road. The second stop: Consensus Singapore 2018

ADAB Solutions is in the list of attendees to the Consensus Singapore 2018.
ADAB Solutions will be presenting the FICE-First Islamic Crypto Exchange.

https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-on-the-road-the-second-stop-consensus-singapore-2018-f8aecc1bed6f
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
thanks for being patient

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
❗️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️I'm no longer a Promoter of ADAB Solutions's ANN thread⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌❌
❌❌❌❌❌❌
❗️
[/size]
Activity: 124
The project has the support, the correct team and advisors to get introduce crypto on the huge islamic investors. Good luck.
ADAB Solutions Website is unreachable again!!! Shocked, what the fuck is going on ?
Thanks for your feedback, The development team is working on this issue to get everything to normal situation , it will be online soon.
thanks for being patient
Developers must interve to restore the website and especially the ICO page I guess investors are unable to access the sale page  Shocked
Hello, Please don't worry the development team is looking after this issue, soon everything will be normal .
Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
ADAB Solutions Website is unreachable again!!! Shocked, what the fuck is going on ?
Thanks for your feedback, The development team is working on this issue to get everything to normal situation , it will be online soon.
thanks for being patient
Developers must interve to restore the website and especially the ICO page I guess investors are unable to access the sale page  Shocked
Very unusual idea. Now it is heavy to foretell what from this will turn out, but I am sure that the huge Islamic world will approve this project and will inhale fresh blood which is very necessary for this industry in general on ICO market . I will watch the project further. I wish you will progress greatly! Smiley
I would like to thank you for your comment here!, ADAB Solutions team believes that by following the norms of Sharia, we will be able to perform ethically the moral and socially acceptable behavior, by exclusing all the possibilities of manipulations or speculations within business operations so minimizing the risk, we also believe that our project will create new intuitive markets and targeting new and wide slice of investors and  give the opportunity to use Islamic finance tools for everyone, regardless of religion,nation, or culture.
thanks for being patient
Storing the ADAB tokens: The ERC20 compatible wallets

There are many crypto wallets out there. But here are the top ERC20 compatible wallets to store the ADAB tokens.

You know, we gotta start with this one ... Read more

brand new
Activity: 0
Hi!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/adab-solutions-23736 🔥 . Congratulations!
Jump to: