Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 198. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
And it`s good, that you couldn`t invest in Asian projects, because often they are scammers! But I`m sure, that ADAB isn`t scam!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You're right! I have not invested so much in Asian projects, I've never hit scammers. I was also interested in the opportunity to invest in an Arab project!
Activity: 140
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.
I suppose, that country isn`t as important, as team and products! I saw example of good Russian projects (Universa), and saw a lot of scams. Also I saw a lot of examples of good and bad USA projects and so on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I observe the ADAB project for a long time and I will say that it is quite interesting from the point of view of investments!
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Certainly the project deserves huge attention. Investments can become very successful)
Activity: 196
I have already met with many crypto-currency exchanges, with very popular and not very popular than you are better than others in this field?

For the first time in the cryptocurrency market, ADAB SOLUTIONS will implement the Shariah Advisory Board within its structure creating a reliable platform for launching halal projects
Activity: 154
We need to wait for the developers ' response. I doubt that a site with bugs would instill confidence in the user. We need to fix this.
In any case, they must edit the site code, so that in the future such was not the case
Bugs are not considerable. At present it is possible not to pay attention, it will be sure in soon everything to work like clock-work!
I also think so, because in fact, now will gather funds to create a better website, platform, technical documents and the rest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
We need to wait for the developers ' response. I doubt that a site with bugs would instill confidence in the user. We need to fix this.
In any case, they must edit the site code, so that in the future such was not the case
Bugs are not considerable. At present it is possible not to pay attention, it will be sure in soon everything to work like clock-work!
Activity: 350
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I have already met with many crypto-currency exchanges, with very popular and not very popular than you are better than others in this field?

Each exchange has its own characteristics, but I believe that it is necessary to pay attention to the technical functionality of the platform - first of all.
Activity: 181
I read on the website that this company is registered in The Arab Emirates. Is that true? Who can confirm and show the registration document. I want to know for sure, is it true ?
I join a question. The perspective project, there is also a wish to have full confidence! Or I missed the answer?
I'm 100% sure of the project, I trust him and think about investing finance
You can share with all what your confidence in this project is based on? It is interesting to me to investment too.
You need to read the idea of ​​the project itself and understand that everything is easily accessible
I read on the website that this company is registered in The Arab Emirates. Is that true? Who can confirm and show the registration document. I want to know for sure, is it true ?
I join a question. The perspective project, there is also a wish to have full confidence! Or I missed the answer?
You can share with all what your confidence in this project is based on? It is interesting to me to investment too.
Activity: 210
Activity: 171
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Activity: 182
What does it matter where geographically was this project? I think it has no global significance, the most important thing is for the project to raise the necessary amount for the launch.
Activity: 287
just checked the website-works
only not all functions in it work
these functions do not work
for example, Facebook links
Twitter
white paper
and it is very strange for such a project!
I think we should correct all these mistakes, because now the project is under development
Jump to: