Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 209. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE – First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance, and the community that regulates the development of Islamic crypto-economics. ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of halal cryptocurrency transactions, providing access to the cryptocurrency market for the Muslim Ummah , which accounts for 22% of the world's population and manages Islamic financial assets with a projected volume of 3.8 trillion USD.

I think it is a great to see a new exchange coming out,because most exchanges started abusing position and taking too much money from the projects to get listed. What we need is some fresh and new approach more oriented toward success of the crypto in general, not to just fill their own pockets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Actually, many who want ADAB to develop well and have a future, so the thing that gives the most confidence to investors must be done immediately, such as holding some kind of event that is able to attract investors, convince investors and provide attractive offers.
You are right, last month FICE team have attended at Dubai International Blockchain Summit which was held on 9th august 2018, and it was really important to ADAB Solutions Business where it announced the FICE exchange on blockchain space. ADAB team will take every opportunity to attend any upcoming blockchain event.
The project has quite large potential because of its size and its ico campaign. But the token is not sufficiently developed to hud the investment. Does it have bouty and airdrop?
Hi You can visit the bounty thread here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-adab-first-islamic-crypto-exchange-480-000-rewards-4722627
Or join telegram group from here: https://t.me/Adabbounty
What happens if ICO didn’t reach its minimum CAP?

I don't know what will happen in this project, but in most cases the money is refunded into the investor’s account.

How are funds held?
The token will be held in your dashboard,  and after ADAB launch the ERC20 tokens then you can withdraw it to any compatible ERC20 wallet.
But How can I buy while the token isn't ready yet?
Simply When you buy the token you will get the equivalent amount of ADAB tokens on your account after token emission ,users would be able to transfer it to your ERC20 wallet.
Actually there are many ICOs have used the same scheme.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project has quite large potential because of its size and its ico campaign. But the token is not sufficiently developed to hud the investment. Does it have bouty and airdrop?

I don't know what will happen in this project, but in most cases the money is refunded into the investor’s account.

How are funds held?
The token will be held in your dashboard,  and after ADAB launch the ERC20 tokens then you can withdraw it to any compatible ERC20 wallet.
But How can I buy while the token isn't ready yet?

How are funds held?
copper member
Activity: 123
Incorporating blockchain technology allows the platform to perform a multitude of functions. Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Actually, many who want ADAB to develop well and have a future, so the thing that gives the most confidence to investors must be done immediately, such as holding some kind of event that is able to attract investors, convince investors and provide attractive offers.
Certainly , if ICO didn't reach its softcap,  participants will be refunded.
Activity: 19
Your project Adab Solutions was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Adab+Solutions to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Normal practice is the return of funds to investors. But I think that for this project your question is not relevant. Wink
Activity: 21

How are funds held?
Activity: 28

Activity: 21
Activity: 168
ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE – First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance, and the community that regulates the development of Islamic crypto-economics. ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of halal cryptocurrency transactions, providing access to the cryptocurrency market for the Muslim Ummah , which accounts for 22% of the world's population and manages Islamic financial assets with a projected volume of 3.8 trillion USD.
Is there any change in the payment methods? I can only see BTC & ETher!
ADAB's team is working hard to add more payments options in soon future. thanks for your patience
Is there any change in the payment methods? I can only see BTC & ETher!
Incorporating blockchain technology allows the platform to perform a multitude of functions. Good luck.
Yes you are right , Blockchain technology is a transparent and verifiable system that will change the way people think about exchanging value and assets and it solves the problem of manipulation.
Jump to: