Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 213. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Do ADAB tokens will be like bnb on binance?
Certainly, above and beyond accessing all services on ADAB solutions platform, traders will be able to use ADAB token to pay fees on ADAB exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Do ADAB tokens will be like bnb on finance?
If I have problem with documents uploading in KYC process?
ADAB development team has made some changes to make the registration process easier. There is no need to upload documents anymore, go to the "edit info" section, fill in the needed information, and you` ll automatically get the approval.
That's really awesome, I hope all ICOs consider this and do the same
I just saw this project and visited the website but I didn't find out about the sale of this project. has this project reached softcap? or they haven't started yet. Thank's
We are still in private pre-sale phase and it will end on 5 September, you can check below on website or you can join the project's group on telegram : https://t.me/Adabsolutions
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I just saw this project and visited the website but I didn't find out about the sale of this project. has this project reached softcap? or they haven't started yet. Thank's
ADAB development team has made some changes to make the registration process easier. There is no need to upload documents anymore, go to the "edit info" section, fill in the needed information, and you` ll automatically get the approval.
When we can say that ADAB is success ?
Basically, in order for a project to be successful, first it should reach soft cap level . If soft cap level is reached, the project in considered reliable and potentially successful. If the hard cap level is reached, ICO is considered a giant success. But company must not forget that it’s not it and all the hard work is yet to come.

when we learn about the amount of investment collected?
During the past few weeks we have managed to build great community, the closed presale has been started on 15 August and will last until 5-September, after the closed presale we will be proud to update our community with the progress and the result we achieved.
Thanks for your patience  Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Basically, in order for a project to be successful, first it should reach soft cap level . If soft cap level is reached, the project in considered reliable and potentially successful. If the hard cap level is reached, ICO is considered a giant success. But company must not forget that it’s not it and all the hard work is yet to come.

when we learn about the amount of investment collected?
I like the concept of this project. I think they will give a different color in the crypto market. This is a good project to get support from Moslem investors. I am sure this project will be successful in the future. I hope their ICO will get good results.
You are right, the project is good and the financial model they run is good as well.
ADAB solution will involve a significant investors to crypto-market and it's aiming to have investors from all over the world, ADAB doesn't restrict anyone from participating or joining to ADAB platform
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Since I started to take an interest in your project, I read a lot of information about the Islamic world. I want to say that you really started a hard struggle in the Islamic world. You will make a revolution in the crypto world and the world of Islam!
I like the concept of this project. I think they will give a different color in the crypto market. This is a good project to get support from Moslem investors. I am sure this project will be successful in the future. I hope their ICO will get good results.
You are right, the project is good and the financial model they run is good as well.
What is the minimum amount of purchase in closed presale?
Hello, during the closed presale phase which will last until 5-September the minimum amount of purchase is 50,000 ADAB.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Since I started to take an interest in your project, I read a lot of information about the Islamic world. I want to say that you really started a hard struggle in the Islamic world. You will make a revolution in the crypto world and the world of Islam!
Thank you for your interesting in ADAB Solutions and its productive business model  Cheesy
What is the minimum amount of purchase in closed presale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 21
English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓
ADAB Danışmanı: Ali Al Khamis

a history of success. key person for the project

Bay Al-KHamis  ... hakkında detaylı bilgi

Jump to: