Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 44. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
I think that the team will also soon open access to the smart contract. Why do they need extra suspicions or unrest of investors?
I don't think they need to rush, but it would be more attractive sharing smart contract audit.
Probably they will do it after token sale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There are literally hundreds of exchanges right now, are there any problems for muslims to trade there? What's your connection with UAE - there are loads of rich people, why wouldn't you find someone to sponsor this idea if it's genuine? ICO is not required for that.
The problem is that not all cryptocurrencies are approved by Sharia law.need an exchange where everything will be according to the rules and Muslims will be able to trade without fear
I would like to know what these Sharia laws are, and how this exchange will be separated from many other, already existing
There is no clear message about it and it is hard for most of us to distinguish shariah and non shariah project. I want it to be more clear.
For me it does not matter, I am not a Muslim. It is important for me that the exchange works well and has volumes on it.
Merit: 11

They will need to have connections and agreements with banks. A year after Binance came on to the scene they still have not directly settled with FIAT in to customer bank accounts.

Even if by some miracle this Adab Haraam exchange got started it will take a very long time before they got anywhere near making deals with banks.
It’s really hard to get permits for direct trading pairs with fiat. I know one project of the crypto exchange, so they have been working for half a year now and their application for permission to operate with Fiat has not yet passed from the regulator.

I am also trading on a new exchange, where there is not a single Fiat. I hope that the team will receive permission from the regulator and add fiaty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Guys,smart contracts are showing transparency and in most cases should be written BEFORE tokensale to make an audit by 3rd party and let investors analyse it
im totally agree with you. Investors must be sure that their money safe
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Yes, nobody realise it and afraid of investing in current circumstances, but reality is that eth grow+token growth to eth = bigger profit.
Many investors do not believe in the growth of ETH, but I hope that they are wrong, and it will still start to rise in price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Guys,smart contracts are showing transparency and in most cases should be written BEFORE tokensale to make an audit by 3rd party and let investors analyse it
I think that the team will also soon open access to the smart contract. Why do they need extra suspicions or unrest of investors?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Maybe you're right, why do you think it wasn't done by the rules?
SESSIA
Ok, FICE is the first islamic crypto exchange, they are going to take leading positions in shariah countries and become №1 !
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

No these scammers have added revenge feedback because I exposed them for being Russian RoyalTeam, whitetoo, 520but scammer team of sock-pupper fraudsters that by or scam user accounts in order to flood threads to impress the project managers/owners and to fool newbies and gullible people by creating fake buzz and fake hype. Mostly they send incoherent messages to each other just to start new pages in the thread so posts that expose their scam get pushed out in to older pages.
yeah, I see it, they have left it,  but i meant 10-08 feedback added by AlexMilton. Apparently it was first one.  Anyway I don't think you have took money if you say so.
SESSIA
I am 100% sure that bullish market will repeat 2017 year and somebody raise significant money,like 10-50x.
 Every shit coin will be pumped!
Activity: 476

And what the reason ? It is very good that ethereum is cheap now for ICO investors, you can buy more tokens in dollars.
This is good only if Ethereum grows in price in the future, but it can become cheaper.

In a long-term Ethereum will only grow. Now 200$ is a very cheap price for EThereum, just use the moment.
Now is the time to buy it, so that later when there was a growth, you will get your provents, well, and as an option for investment in the project

Sure it is a big opportunity to multiple your dollars. You can earn both on Ethereum growth, and on tokens growth.
Yes, nobody realise it and afraid of investing in current circumstances, but reality is that eth grow+token growth to eth = bigger profit.

Maybe people afraid now, but just remember the 2017 year. I think the same will be in future ICO.
Am I allowed to invest via fiat investments? Do you have plugin accepting fiat investments?
I believe muslims will invest only with fiat
Activity: 462
Indeed, islamic crypto exchange is needed to be transparent since the every beginning!
I really want haters to change their mind about this islamic exchange

Than you should raise awareness and spread words and let the world know benefits and advantages. Actually it is hard for community to understand what revolutionary change it will bring I also read the whitepaper but it is hard for me about this idea.
I am trying to spread it as much as possible and sometimes discuss adab in telegram and here, but haters gonna hate and don't believe .
Merit: 251
There are literally hundreds of exchanges right now, are there any problems for muslims to trade there? What's your connection with UAE - there are loads of rich people, why wouldn't you find someone to sponsor this idea if it's genuine? ICO is not required for that.
The problem is that not all cryptocurrencies are approved by Sharia law.need an exchange where everything will be according to the rules and Muslims will be able to trade without fear
I would like to know what these Sharia laws are, and how this exchange will be separated from many other, already existing
They are going to prohibit listing non shariah complient tokens, it is written in WP.
Try to read more about it or read whitetoo answers.
will that be good or bad, i mean not listing coins or projects which are non shariah complaint, how many projects out their are shariah compliant, or this exchange will mean a rise to such projects.

And what the reason ? It is very good that ethereum is cheap now for ICO investors, you can buy more tokens in dollars.
This is good only if Ethereum grows in price in the future, but it can become cheaper.

In a long-term Ethereum will only grow. Now 200$ is a very cheap price for EThereum, just use the moment.
Now is the time to buy it, so that later when there was a growth, you will get your provents, well, and as an option for investment in the project

Sure it is a big opportunity to multiple your dollars. You can earn both on Ethereum growth, and on tokens growth.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Indeed, islamic crypto exchange is needed to be transparent since the every beginning!
I really want haters to change their mind about this islamic exchange

Than you should raise awareness and spread words and let the world know benefits and advantages. Actually it is hard for community to understand what revolutionary change it will bring I also read the whitepaper but it is hard for me about this idea.

Merit: 12
They are going to prohibit listing non shariah complient tokens, it is written in WP.
Try to read more about it or read whitetoo answers.
I wonder why there is no one shariah follower?
Everybody here wants to hear voice of 3rd party who follow shariah and can point out weak and strength points of FICE!
BITWIN
Will alpha version look like MVP in terms of user interface?
Some people here don't like your MVP,that's why I am asking
Pages:
Jump to: