Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 63. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
can you give uslist of major investoes that invest in your project on pre-sale stage?

Very strange question ). No one project give such information.
every project show their big investors. Its can attract more investors on main sale
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Really nice project with the unique features. will certainly attract more investors. and will be very useful for its users.
To date, it is very difficult to attract large investors, it is necessary to provide a really high-quality product.

I did not see any complaints about this project, everything is going in the right direction, but in the future everything could be different
Complaints are not on the technical component of the project. All charges relate exclusively to religious differences. Who is right, who is guilty - we do not know. Therefore, if the compliance with the norms of Sharia is not critical for you, then you can safely invest in this project!
People of non-Muslim faith can safely invest in a project without thinking that they are breaking the law.
Certainly this way! If a person professes, for example, Buddhism or Christianity, or perhaps a person in general is an atheist, then he doesn’t care about the requirements of Islam. So he can be calm that he does not violate anything.
This project does not encourage us to adopt another religion to invest there, because it violates the law, not at all, anyone can invest and buy tokens
Activity: 126
Really nice project with the unique features. will certainly attract more investors. and will be very useful for its users.
To date, it is very difficult to attract large investors, it is necessary to provide a really high-quality product.

I did not see any complaints about this project, everything is going in the right direction, but in the future everything could be different
Complaints are not on the technical component of the project. All charges relate exclusively to religious differences. Who is right, who is guilty - we do not know. Therefore, if the compliance with the norms of Sharia is not critical for you, then you can safely invest in this project!
People of non-Muslim faith can safely invest in a project without thinking that they are breaking the law.
Certainly this way! If a person professes, for example, Buddhism or Christianity, or perhaps a person in general is an atheist, then he doesn’t care about the requirements of Islam. So he can be calm that he does not violate anything.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
I think that devs think mostly about the development of the product not about speaking about marketing and development of the product.

Marketing should also be in one of the first places, due to the fact that advertising also does a lot for the project.
Without a good marketing, any project will not live on the market for a long time, the most important promotion mechanism is advertising.

Without good marketing, it is difficult to promote a new project in a sector with a large number of competitors. Although the ADAB team has developed a product with a big difference, you cannot do without a good advertising campaign.
today the team presented a new article about the project.I loved it!about 22% of the world's people will be able to work in the crypto community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I think that devs think mostly about the development of the product not about speaking about marketing and development of the product.

Marketing should also be in one of the first places, due to the fact that advertising also does a lot for the project.
Without a good marketing, any project will not live on the market for a long time, the most important promotion mechanism is advertising.

Without good marketing, it is difficult to promote a new project in a sector with a large number of competitors. Although the ADAB team has developed a product with a big difference, you cannot do without a good advertising campaign.
Activity: 238
Have we any news from team? Is development going now? What do you think, guys?

Read the news in the medium and other social networks. Today was published a new article.
Activity: 182

Activity: 210

Of course crypto is unstable, but it is only now, In a few years everything can change.
The cryptocurrency will never be stable, large players are not interested in it.

Most likely, over time, the level of volatility will decrease after the appearance of laws regulating this sphere.

Reducing high volatility is not a hindrance. All the same, trading will bring earnings. But perhaps not such a large percentage.

Of course crypto is unstable, but it is only now, In a few years everything can change.
The cryptocurrency will never be stable, large players are not interested in it.

Most likely, over time, the level of volatility will decrease after the appearance of laws regulating this sphere.
Well, as the laws appear, then we will see how everything will pass, and so we will follow the success of the team
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Activity: 104
The whole cryptocurrency market is a risk; every day the market changes its course.
That is why experienced people advise to invest in the cryptocurrency only the money that is not a pity to lose. And it does not matter that it will be an investment in ICO or trading on the exchange.
This is good advice. Last year I lost a lot due to lack of experience. I am glad that these were small savings.
Merit: 11
Will the project token be used somehow in the ADAB functionality?
I hope adab will implement something like BNB token of binance exchange, for instance you can pay comissions for adab token and so on. it is my suggestion

Oh, that's a good idea! Not all exchanges offer to buy a personal token to pay the commission. Although this would have increased the demand for the ADAB project token.

I liked your project. I think that sales should be carried out as quickly as possible until the market became green again .
The market is unpredictable, today it is green and tomorrow it is red. In General, the market situation is not critical.
Activity: 126
Guys, why are you discussing national currency?
Better tell me if this is a legit exchange or not and what muslims think about it?
Here the guys have already written that they would like to hear the opinion of an independent expert who understands the nuances of Islam, but so far no such person has been found.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250

I liked your project. I think that sales should be carried out as quickly as possible until the market became green again .
It seems to me that there is no need to hurry. you need to do everything right at the right time!
Activity: 123
The project has a lot of news that are published every day.You can find it all in the chat.
You need to keep up with the chat, and sometimes at work you don’t have time, you have to read the project’s blogs, the information is more interesting
The team, of course, needs to devote time to the forum, because the people of the old habit just don’t even know what telegrams are or any other messenger
Do not make me laugh. Telegram is now the most popular messenger. Most likely, many do not know about the existence of this forum.

I think that the team will not delay the sale of its tokens with the start. Once everything is ready, we will be informed of the beginning of the sale of the tokens.
Of course, because they are preparing everything for sale, we will just wait when they say they are ready
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Advertising is the engine of commerce. In the crypto industry, everything works the same way as in a regular business. Any product even the most inept with advertising is knocked to the top and vice versa promising coins lie at the bottom due to lack of budget.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2

for me,cryptocurrency is more stable than Fiat money.can habit)

Many investors think so, too, is their own business. I don't agree with that.

I also do not agree with this opinion,the crypto currency is the most unstable financial structure at the moment,and it is impossible to predict its behavior in any ways, it is possible that it is more promising-it is more likely
Now ethereum and Bitcoin are in one place, there is no more than two weeks of growth, but this does not prevent investors from making their investments
Pages:
Jump to: