Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 65. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

You mean that crypto was dumped these days?
For sure it is so, but you know, in some countries national currency can fall as well! Is that you calling stability?
with national currency its doesnt happened every day and every minute
Now there is clearly no stability in the cryptocurrency, because it is now on the bottoms, but it still has to grow. In each country, their national currency may fall
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Today I read in the news about one successful crypto project in Indonesia. He was recognized that he is 100% compliant with the norms of Sharia and Islam.
Today, too, I saw in the announcements of crypto news that a crypto startup from Indonesia is recognized in full compliance with Shariah norms.
It means that there is already a precedent and more and more such projects will appear soon. followers of Islam are very many in the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

For sure it is so, but you know, in some countries national currency can fall as well! Is that you calling stability?
with national currency its doesnt happened every day and every minute
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I think that devs think mostly about the development of the product not about speaking about marketing and development of the product.

Marketing should also be in one of the first places, due to the fact that advertising also does a lot for the project.
Without a good marketing, any project will not live on the market for a long time, the most important promotion mechanism is advertising.
Activity: 182
I think that devs think mostly about the development of the product not about speaking about marketing and development of the product.

Marketing should also be in one of the first places, due to the fact that advertising also does a lot for the project.
Activity: 126
The whole cryptocurrency market is a risk; every day the market changes its course.
That is why experienced people advise to invest in the cryptocurrency only the money that is not a pity to lose. And it does not matter that it will be an investment in ICO or trading on the exchange.
This is good advice. Last year I lost a lot due to lack of experience. I am glad that these were small savings.
No wonder they say that the experience can not be bought. It can only be purchased. Therefore, we all learn from mistakes. And unfortunately very often on their own. But the main thing that we learn!
Activity: 104

Some tokens, but not all. I think many popular tokens will be traded on ADAB, and it will be popular exchange.
Read the white paper. Only tokens that meet the standards of Islam will be added to the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Activity: 182
Have we any news from team? Is development going now? What do you think, guys?

They do something every day to develop the project, they don’t have much time to communicate with us every day, they can also be understood.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Have we any news from team? Is development going now? What do you think, guys?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

for me,cryptocurrency is more stable than Fiat money.can habit)

Many investors think so, too, is their own business. I don't agree with that.

How can a cryptocurrency be more stable than a fiat? There is a stable coin, it can be compared with Fiat in terms of its stability. But the usual cryptocurrency is still highly volatile.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
As I see some of questions have been answered ,what about rest of them I will be watching thread to hear team's opinion on that list of questions.
Anyway they don't skip critics and it is good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
can you give uslist of major investoes that invest in your project on pre-sale stage?

it will be known after the end of private sale

Do you think this information will be open for all ? I do not think so.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
can you give uslist of major investoes that invest in your project on pre-sale stage?

it will be known after the end of private sale
Activity: 112

Of course crypto is unstable, but it is only now, In a few years everything can change.
The cryptocurrency will never be stable, large players are not interested in it.
Activity: 238
The project I liked the novelty.In this direction I have not met such.successfully all combined.
Activity: 476

but you talking about crypto and said that its stable. Its huge misstake

Of course crypto is unstable, but it is only now, In a few years everything can change.
Activity: 504

Very strange question ). No one project give such information.
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

but you talking about crypto and said that its stable. Its huge misstake
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I have a question regrading this Islamic exchange system how you will monitor the source of income of any person. Maybe you post this answer before but hard to browse the whole thread. Only Muslim people will be able to trade there or invest in this project?

I think it will be KYC procedure for any person who would like to list token, as in other exchanges.
Are you sure about KYC procedure? I don't know if there is a KYC for those who make an application to list token on exchange. Idex don't require such documents, not sure about other exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: