Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 72. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I am confused by the fact that the ADAB-exchange will trade only the main crypto-currencies. Perhaps by Shariah norms this is the right decision. But in order to attract as many people as possible, including non-Muslims, the exchange must trade various types of cryptocurrencies.
I fully agree with you, the more trading pairs on the exchange itself, the better.

Do you think ADAB will list only shariah coins ?)) Of course they will list all the coins.
Only if Sharia tokens, then the exchanger will specifically target one topic, it is not very profitable for marketing purposes.

Of course it will be not clever decision to list only sharia tokens. They just need not to list scam coins.
Just make the right listing for customers and the question will be closed, there are rules everywhere and they need to be followed.
In any case, you need to add only good coins, because reputation is the most expensive thing that the project has

Of course, any exchange which values their reputation will not list scam coins. I think ADAB understand this.
Adab will not list scam coins and non shariah coins. It is told in their WP. I hope we can believe it. But let's see once exchange is launched

WIll not list shariah coins? I do not see it in the whitepaper, I hope they know what they do.
You didn't understand properly. Their primarly purpose is to do shariah compliant business and as a result they don't list everything braking shariah rules.

But there are not many tokens which are breaking sheriat rules. Only gambling, alcoholic and adult video projects.
Exactly and he is telling about Adab exchange. it was originally created to provide access for shariah followers and to make so they need to restrict listing of some tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am confused by the fact that the ADAB-exchange will trade only the main crypto-currencies. Perhaps by Shariah norms this is the right decision. But in order to attract as many people as possible, including non-Muslims, the exchange must trade various types of cryptocurrencies.
I fully agree with you, the more trading pairs on the exchange itself, the better.

Do you think ADAB will list only shariah coins ?)) Of course they will list all the coins.
Only if Sharia tokens, then the exchanger will specifically target one topic, it is not very profitable for marketing purposes.

Of course it will be not clever decision to list only sharia tokens. They just need not to list scam coins.
Just make the right listing for customers and the question will be closed, there are rules everywhere and they need to be followed.
In any case, you need to add only good coins, because reputation is the most expensive thing that the project has

Of course, any exchange which values their reputation will not list scam coins. I think ADAB understand this.
Adab will not list scam coins and non shariah coins. It is told in their WP. I hope we can believe it. But let's see once exchange is launched

WIll not list shariah coins? I do not see it in the whitepaper, I hope they know what they do.
You didn't understand properly. Their primarly purpose is to do shariah compliant business and as a result they don't list everything braking shariah rules.

But there are not many tokens which are breaking sheriat rules. Only gambling, alcoholic and adult video projects.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Exactly they list popular crypto currencies, but will avoid listing shady projects, this is the main goal, to prevent listing of tokens created to deliver alcohol, gambling and so on

I even do not think about this. Indeed there many tokens which are making alcohol, gambling, private videos and etc, and they are all out of laws of sheriat.
So you have time to evaluate it, because if you want to support this ICO or invest something, then you should learn main principles. Are you agree?
Activity: 462
Chat is a good way to get news about the project. However, I like the forum more! Perhaps this is a matter of habit! )))
Each person has their own preferences. The forum is easier to find information)
Tip of the day, it’s best to get information on various blogging projects, there you can read more about everything for yourself
Who is reading blogs today? I think it is in a past, messengers is a future.
I guess I will start using telegram more frequently because I want to catch this trend.
Activity: 574

And why US citizens can not take part in the project, it is all because of the rules of Sharia?

According to the laws of the United States, citizens and residents of this country can not participate in ICO. Read more on the Internet.
it is a big mistake not to allow citizens to participate. they'll change their minds soon.

But now projects accepting investment from US citizens can be punished by SEC. Especially if there is a scam exit.
I know that US citizens can’t take part in most ICOs. Often you go to the site and it is written there except for residents of the United States. I thought it was some kind of legal restrictions.
What about accredited investors? as far as I know those can participate in ICOs,but not in all.
I don't know what is the point of such restriction.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

And why US citizens can not take part in the project, it is all because of the rules of Sharia?

According to the laws of the United States, citizens and residents of this country can not participate in ICO. Read more on the Internet.
it is a big mistake not to allow citizens to participate. they'll change their minds soon.

But now projects accepting investment from US citizens can be punished by SEC. Especially if there is a scam exit.
I know that US citizens can’t take part in most ICOs. Often you go to the site and it is written there except for residents of the United States. I thought it was some kind of legal restrictions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Wow, I've seen a picture, that connection isn't a private on a web site. Is it a true?
Did you have some difficulties and eventually solved them?
Activity: 154
Hello everyone. I have found this project and it seems very grateful and exiting. What do you think about this project?
This project is a development of Islamic exchange with low fees and user-friendly interface
the platform on which there will be no Scam tokens and coins.everything is checked and reliable.

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Chat is a good way to get news about the project. However, I like the forum more! Perhaps this is a matter of habit! )))
There are a lot of messages in the chat. It is very difficult to read everything and not to miss anything.
Therefore, you follow social networks and you have time to read all the news, as everyone is doing now Cool
social networks are very important. But for me, for example, it is more convenient and more familiar to receive information on this forum.
Activity: 630
There are a lot of messages in the chat. It is very difficult to read everything and not to miss anything.
Therefore, you follow social networks and you have time to read all the news, as everyone is doing now Cool
If the SEC comes to this document verification project, I’m sure that adab will not have any problems
I am not sure if Adab has a security or utility token, can somebody explain it to me?
I know that security tokens can't be listed on some exchanges
Hah, great to see promises of answer for those multiple questions. Will be watching on this thread to get responses.
I think better to be back in 24 hours as it was promised by somebody from adab.

@ ^BuTcH^

It has been over 24hrs since the questions were posted and over 24hrs since my last post.

I waited for the OP whitetoo to post but he has not answered the 3 questions specific to him.

The other 6 questions were for the Team to answer so time for that was taken in to consideration, it would be understandable for it to take a couple of days to get replies from them but I have no idea why the OP whitetoo has not answered the 3 questions specific to him.

I hope the OP whitetoo replies soon.

I am sure that you will get an answer, maybe the team is busy and responds according to their possibilities, because they work a lot
I also will be enjoy reading the answers to the questions. Let's give them more time to answer.
Everybody here is interested in getting aswers,because it means transparency of their business.
So why don't we wait a little bit more to get it?
The project has a lot of news that are published every day.You can find it all in the chat.
You need to keep up with the chat, and sometimes at work you don’t have time, you have to read the project’s blogs, the information is more interesting
The team, of course, needs to devote time to the forum, because the people of the old habit just don’t even know what telegrams are or any other messenger
It is likely for me. Although I do have telegram, but I barely use it and prefer seeing news in announcement thread on bitcointalk
Activity: 154
Therefore, advertising for such a specific project as ADAB should be dealt with by people who know very well the specifics of Islam!
I think that people who know all the subtleties of marketing are working on this.We see this every day.
Activity: 216
I also prefer to receive news from the forum. But agree that chatting in chat rooms, for example, in Telegram or in Discord is faster and more convenient.
Yes, recently I started watching projects in the discord, well, this is correct, but in general, as I personally like telegrams, all modern projects are there and communicate with their clients
By the way if Adab has discord channel? I do like discord very much and it is perfect tool to discuss something with developers!
Activity: 630
I also prefer to receive news from the forum. But agree that chatting in chat rooms, for example, in Telegram or in Discord is faster and more convenient.
Yes, recently I started watching projects in the discord, well, this is correct, but in general, as I personally like telegrams, all modern projects are there and communicate with their clients
I have tried to use discord for some projects,but it is not for me,telegram is much more better than discord. You can chat and read something interesting
Activity: 136
Activity: 82
The project has a lot of news that are published every day.You can find it all in the chat.
You need to keep up with the chat, and sometimes at work you don’t have time, you have to read the project’s blogs, the information is more interesting
The team, of course, needs to devote time to the forum, because the people of the old habit just don’t even know what telegrams are or any other messenger
Activity: 91
If the SEC comes to this document verification project, I’m sure that adab will not have any problems
If I am not mistaken, the team has already passed the verification, submitted their documents for inspection and there were no questions
Activity: 119
Pages:
Jump to: