Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 74. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The project has a lot of news that are published every day.You can find it all in the chat.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. I have found this project and it seems very grateful and exiting. What do you think about this project?
This project is a development of Islamic exchange with low fees and user-friendly interface
the platform on which there will be no Scam tokens and coins.everything is checked and reliable.
I would like to believe that such a marketplace will appear. Then it will be the complete opposite of the YoBit crypto exchange! )))
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Today, there is a very big and tough competition in the field of crypto exchanges. The ADAB project really needs a lot of work to gain popularity among investors.
hey, i've just found this thread. I like idea, but I am not sure if there is a demand for such platform. have you made analysis of market and talked with interested persons?
Where will you get customer's base?
Regardless of the popularity level, the platform will work and eventually will gain this popularity.

To become popular, this ADAB exchange still needs a lot of work in marketing and transferring coins!
Activity: 350
hey, i've just found this thread. I like idea, but I am not sure if there is a demand for such platform. have you made analysis of market and talked with interested persons?
Where will you get customer's base?
Regardless of the popularity level, the platform will work and eventually will gain this popularity.
Activity: 123
Technical analysis is really awfull, you guys should imagine something more valuable rather than trading view plugins .
Will be your exchange look like MVP? You have eye-catching idea, but realisation is ordinary

Thanks for the appeal. happy to answer.
Now the MVP has a terrible view. We are developing a beta version and submit it in January. Just wait and see everything. It will certainly differ significantly from the MVP.
Will the beta version be available to everyone?
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I am sure you know bounty program very well, under The Signature Campaign, the participant would be required to comment on the Ann thread weekly/daily in order to qualify for rewards.

It is restricted to "ask" for Ann thread pump by the forum rules. If they have it written somewhere officially, oh boy, they have a big problems.

We never ask people to write in the ANN thread! I am sure these are real people who are interested and support the project.
Or you think the project has no supporters? haha
The project has supporters, they have them everywhere, but here all those people who really help the project to move forward, believe in it and in its future, because this project is being done for the Muslim people. Smiley
But after all, not only a Muslim can take part in it? the doors are open for a person, and everyone can use the exchanger
Anyone can use the ADAB exchange, a Muslim cannot use all exchanges. Therefore, ADAB will give equal opportunities to all people, regardless of their religion.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Therefore, advertising for such a specific project as ADAB should be dealt with by people who know very well the specifics of Islam!

I hope that the ADAB team includes supporters of Islam. And the team itself is well acquainted with it. Otherwise, it would not be profitable for them to dedicate their stock exchange to Islam.
Well, they are not going to visit their stock exchange Islam. This exchange will be open to all users regardless of their religious beliefs.
Ohh, it's really good that for developers is not important what is your religious beliefs
Activity: 140
Hello everyone. I have found this project and it seems very grateful and exiting. What do you think about this project?
This project is a development of Islamic exchange with low fees and user-friendly interface
Activity: 210
Therefore, advertising for such a specific project as ADAB should be dealt with by people who know very well the specifics of Islam!

I hope that the ADAB team includes supporters of Islam. And the team itself is well acquainted with it. Otherwise, it would not be profitable for them to dedicate their stock exchange to Islam.
Well, they are not going to visit their stock exchange Islam. This exchange will be open to all users regardless of their religious beliefs.
Activity: 162
Activity: 434

Activity: 123
Now is a very difficult time to launch new crypto projects. Almost all projects collect negligible amounts, since crypto investors are depressed.
Therefore, they need to be sure that their exchange will be popular in the future. Otherwise, the ICO-campaign will give nothing.

Of course, every project needs good marketing, especially crypto exchanges. Of course ADAB knows what they do.
This project is engaged in advertising, but it’s not clear why the team hasn’t yet solved the problem with these scammers in discussion.
Who do you think is a scammer in this discussion?
Activity: 140

I also want them to elaborate on advertisement towards muslims in order to attract users for exchange.
There should be a marketing strategy to achieve goals
religious motive is a very sensitive subject. I hope that people who will make Muslim-oriented advertising will be careful about every detail!
To do advertising, you need to know all the laws, because you can easily just break everything and all your efforts in vain
Advertising should be careful, but at the same time calling for the study of this project. Because otherwise it doesn't make sense.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2

I also want them to elaborate on advertisement towards muslims in order to attract users for exchange.
religious motive is a very sensitive subject. I hope that people who will make Muslim-oriented advertising will be careful about every detail!
To do advertising, you need to know all the laws, because you can easily just break everything and all your efforts in vain
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Activity: 112
I hope that investors will support the project. Because fans of Islam need their own cryptocurrency exchange. Just the ADAB  team developed it.
They have investors, just now the market situation is not at all stable, when there will be growth, then investors will appear
I am sure you know bounty program very well, under The Signature Campaign, the participant would be required to comment on the Ann thread weekly/daily in order to qualify for rewards.

It is restricted to "ask" for Ann thread pump by the forum rules. If they have it written somewhere officially, oh boy, they have a big problems.

We never ask people to write in the ANN thread! I am sure these are real people who are interested and support the project.
Or you think the project has no supporters? haha
The project has supporters, they have them everywhere, but here all those people who really help the project to move forward, believe in it and in its future, because this project is being done for the Muslim people. Smiley

Each new project has supporters if the team is ready to launch a useful product. And project ADAB is no exception, because this idea is very good.
I hope that investors will support the project. Because fans of Islam need their own cryptocurrency exchange. Just the ADAB  team developed it.
Pages:
Jump to: