Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 78. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I am sure you know bounty program very well, under The Signature Campaign, the participant would be required to comment on the Ann thread weekly/daily in order to qualify for rewards.

It is restricted to "ask" for Ann thread pump by the forum rules. If they have it written somewhere officially, oh boy, they have a big problems.

We never ask people to write in the ANN thread! I am sure these are real people who are interested and support the project.
Or you think the project has no supporters? haha
The project has supporters, they have them everywhere, but here all those people who really help the project to move forward, believe in it and in its future, because this project is being done for the Muslim people. Smiley
But after all, not only a Muslim can take part in it? the doors are open for a person, and everyone can use the exchanger
All people, except citizens and residents of the United States can take part in ICO.
Activity: 182
I am sure you know bounty program very well, under The Signature Campaign, the participant would be required to comment on the Ann thread weekly/daily in order to qualify for rewards.

It is restricted to "ask" for Ann thread pump by the forum rules. If they have it written somewhere officially, oh boy, they have a big problems.

We never ask people to write in the ANN thread! I am sure these are real people who are interested and support the project.
The project has supporters, they have them everywhere, but here all those people who really help the project to move forward, believe in it and in its future, because this project is being done for the Muslim people. Smiley
But after all, not only a Muslim can take part in it? the doors are open for a person, and everyone can use the exchanger
Activity: 245
We will show the beta version. Also very soon you will see the FACTS and the EVIDENCE that the project relates to Muslims and will work according to the laws of Shariah.

regards.
I will be pleased to test your beta version.

I have not heard of exchanges that operate in accordance with the rules of Sharia. The presence of such exchanges compares the capabilities of people who profess Islam with other people.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

P.S. : MaxChain meant that somb of these people have their signature in the different projects. And they do the tasks of their signature campaign
In addition, it is not necessary to carry the signature of the project to support it)).
I put MaxCain on IGNORE after trying to engage with him earlier but he did not understand the issue at heart.
That's all you can do. added to ignore.  Grin Grin either you are a woman or a man without balls. Shocked

The scammers OP user whitetoo
~snip~

I asked scammer whitetoo
~snip~
I don't cease to wonder your stupidity. Where did you get this information? You are a real clown. Grin Prove that I am a scammer! just prove it!

It is clear 99% of the posts in this thread are from scammers and bots.
It is clear 100% that you are the bot and use your multi accounts to support yourself. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, if user whitetoo apologises for making the false claim about me I will remove the scam alert signature immediately and revert back to what it was before.
What should I apologize for? If something is not clear to you, then write to the telegram chat or our founder and ask! No one will answer you until you stop calling us scammers and start communicating in a normal tone. (and until you remove your funny Grin signature)
Strange somehow, the project’s unsubstantiated accusations; immediately there is no benefit to constantly spamming that this is a scam, everyone knows that this is not true, and many people are interested in the project. Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Technical analysis is really awfull, you guys should imagine something more valuable rather than trading view plugins .
Will be your exchange look like MVP? You have eye-catching idea, but realisation is ordinary

Thanks for the appeal. happy to answer.
Now the MVP has a terrible view. We are developing a beta version and submit it in January. Just wait and see everything. It will certainly differ significantly from the MVP.
I put MaxCain on IGNORE after trying to engage with him earlier but he did not understand the issue at heart.
That's all you can do. added to ignore.  Grin Grin either you are a woman or a man without balls. Shocked

The scammers OP user whitetoo
~snip~

I asked scammer whitetoo
~snip~
I don't cease to wonder your stupidity. Where did you get this information? You are a real clown. Grin Prove that I am a scammer! just prove it!

It is clear 99% of the posts in this thread are from scammers and bots.
It is clear 100% that you are the bot and use your multi accounts to support yourself. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, if user whitetoo apologises for making the false claim about me I will remove the scam alert signature immediately and revert back to what it was before.
What should I apologize for? If something is not clear to you, then write to the telegram chat or our founder and ask! No one will answer you until you stop calling us scammers and start communicating in a normal tone. (and until you remove your funny Grin signature)

Of course, creating just another exchange is not a very effective solution. But they decided to focus on Muslim countries. Not let us make any forecast but perhaps have project that any tickles.
Normal crypto exchange is doomed to failure. In this area, there is already a clear division into exchanges of leaders and exchanges outsiders. You really have to offer something unique to attract the user.
What is unique here is that only tokens that meet Sharia norms will be added to the stock exchange.
It’s interesting to see what tokens will be able to pass on this exchange in the future, even the most interesting became
coins will be approved by special people that they completely corresponded to laws.I think these checks should be on all platforms.

The listing should be for all tokens that want to get on the exchanger, and checks are also needed, document verification and everything else for complete security
The exchange, which appreciates their reputation, conducts a thorough check of projects that want to list their tokens.
This is called a token listing, it is carried out by each exchanger before their exchange token is accepted, it is logical
the project will be able to easily pass the listing on the planned exchange.they do a lot to implement the project.

Well, I personally have not yet seen exchangers that did not list for new tokens, although there are a lot of tokens on the market now, but not all reach the exchanges themselves.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2

P.S. : MaxChain meant that somb of these people have their signature in the different projects. And they do the tasks of their signature campaign
First islamic crypto exchange must have unique design, not similar with previous exchanges.
You can also add something islamic as well.

yes, it must. but as you can see their Exchange have nothing unique. infact they don't have any exchange they just used available plugins and tools and created an exchange which is no way unique and especially and literally has nothing Islamic in it.
I have to agree with most of the users here that it's just another scam project. they are using name of Islam to scam the muslim community.

To draw such conclusions you must provide the facts!
Wait for January. We will show the beta version. Also very soon you will see the FACTS and the EVIDENCE that the project relates to Muslims and will work according to the laws of Shariah.

regards.
Activity: 51

Of course, creating just another exchange is not a very effective solution. But they decided to focus on Muslim countries. Not let us make any forecast but perhaps have project that any tickles.
Normal crypto exchange is doomed to failure. In this area, there is already a clear division into exchanges of leaders and exchanges outsiders. You really have to offer something unique to attract the user.
What is unique here is that only tokens that meet Sharia norms will be added to the stock exchange.
It’s interesting to see what tokens will be able to pass on this exchange in the future, even the most interesting became
coins will be approved by special people that they completely corresponded to laws.I think these checks should be on all platforms.

The listing should be for all tokens that want to get on the exchanger, and checks are also needed, document verification and everything else for complete security
The exchange, which appreciates their reputation, conducts a thorough check of projects that want to list their tokens.
This is called a token listing, it is carried out by each exchanger before their exchange token is accepted, it is logical
Activity: 245
First islamic crypto exchange must have unique design, not similar with previous exchanges.
You can also add something islamic as well.
Why add something Islamic in the design? Content is important, not a picture.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

I'm interested too. I read somewhere that Stellar corresponds to these rules and can be added to the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

investors allocate their funds to several projects and thereby reduce the risk of loss.if a project is not a member of the success of another redraw losses and give x

It seems to me that any investor is interested in the success of every project in which he invested.

First of all, the investor is interested in increasing the money invested and therefore is looking for suitable projects for investment. I don’t see any interest in buying ADAB project tokens even considering the 50% discount, because for example I can buy them at least 10 times cheaper after sales on a decentralized exchange!
Activity: 266
Now is a very difficult time to launch new crypto projects. Almost all projects collect negligible amounts, since crypto investors are depressed.
Therefore, they need to be sure that their exchange will be popular in the future. Otherwise, the ICO-campaign will give nothing.

Of course, every project needs good marketing, especially crypto exchanges. Of course ADAB knows what they do.
This project is engaged in advertising, but it’s not clear why the team hasn’t yet solved the problem with these scammers in discussion.

It is logical yes, the more tokens on the exchanger, the higher its popularity will be in the future
Not only popularity will increase, but also trading volumes, as well as the number of traders and investors.
Activity: 182

investors allocate their funds to several projects and thereby reduce the risk of loss.if a project is not a member of the success of another redraw losses and give x

It seems to me that any investor is interested in the success of every project in which he invested.
Pages:
Jump to: