Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 97. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Do you share dividends among your token holders or it is not allowed by shariah rules?
I am looking for some projects sharing dividends.
Activity: 322
Any collection progress? Have you raised something besides soft cap? Is anyone here invested in adab?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Well, i don't mean that I am sceptical. On a first sight it seems weird, and  my thought was just LOL on the whole idea, but looking at raised soft cap I see that someone has invested.
Raising 2-3 millions today is tough. i don't know how they will base on shariah norms, I am far from it, but it is not typical ICO anyway

Yes, but you dont know for sure  Huh They just announced it and that's all, you never know it for sure without checking the smart contract?
You are right, I don't know it for sure. I've just noticed news about soft cap and thought that it is true, I wasn't interested in checking smart contract and making so deep analysis.
now I see that they have not smart contract at all! To my mind legit leam should make proof for source of funds, but you know, it is rare nowadays and I am talking not only about this case.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
yes, probably he was offended. And that is the reason. Anyway project will be developed, I hope so.
I want to look at him once they launch exchange and muslims will use it
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
LOL, some guys from adab team announced,that Jolly was a former employee kicked off for bad job. . Now I understand why he continues to post these accusations
There may be different scenarios of development of events. Maybe they (the project team) what really offended the person and now he takes revenge.
BITWIN
So what Adab has potential investors who believes in idea and they don't look at scam accusations.
i bet there were such haters at the moment of Ethereum creation.
SESSIA
This projects only dissatisfy several members, but in other cases it is ok. Nobody complains about Adab except 2-3 members.
So if you don't like it, then don't invest,everybody has own opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
As far as I know Islam is not a homogeneous religion. There are several areas of Islam.  Perhaps in various directions of Islam rules are interpreted in different ways, somewhere severely or mildly. But the choice of the project will depend only on the beliefs of the individual.
I am not an expert on Islam. But if in Islam, as you say, there are many trends and they have significant differences, then I think that it is unrealistic to release a project that satisfied everyone.

Of course, there is no project in the world which can satisfy everyone. Always will be dissatisfied people.
Activity: 216
Adab, i think you should answer for some community questions.
I understand that you are busy with work and so on, but some community members have doubts.
BITWIN
JollyGood , I don't care what you're saying, I have nothing common with adab, I just got that information from chatting and bitcointalk.
And I still didn't see your explanation for being adab fired community manager.
Activity: 574
2 millions raised will be enough for making a proper development of this exchange.
By the way I don't know how much do you need for other expenses.
Look at their whitepaper, you will find whatever you want,including expenses!
Activity: 462
2 millions raised will be enough for making a proper development of this exchange.
By the way I don't know how much do you need for other expenses.
Activity: 574
i don't think that some of adab team is a scammer, because they are transparent, they don't hide their faces!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I've invested in several exchanges and it seems to me that exchanges are potential in general, their ROi is higher compared to traditional industries and here we see unique exchange.
How about new agreements or partnersheeps? It seems to me that you have big potential and can collaborate with some good companies!
How about lowering hard cap? It seems to me that 18 millions is to hard to collect nowadays. I would definitely make it much more lower
Activity: 630
I want this ICO to cope with all difficulties and finally developed good exchange with high level of service. It is exactly what I want to receive
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Now the market is in a downtrend, but of course, it will be bull run in some time. So we just need to wait and get a good profit on this.
Last year exchange projects showed a good result.
Not all exchange projects showed a good result. We must look at many factors when choosing a project.
the team behaves in a democratic and considerate to different opinions.there is no negativity that I have.
I have no complaints about the team, they even collected the minimum amount for the project for such a time frame, passed the verification and submitted their documents
I am not a Muslim. It is important for me that the product be and the team works in accordance with the roadmap.
They are in the chat rooms say that are on the roadmap and the platform with a listing time to start.Our business is to wait.

What exactly do you mean? They will launch exchange at the moment of listing time, right? I didn't understand you properly
In chat said that in the 4th quarter, the launch of the platform and plan on listing on other exchanges.

Activity: 439
Now the market is in a downtrend, but of course, it will be bull run in some time. So we just need to wait and get a good profit on this.
Last year exchange projects showed a good result.
Not all exchange projects showed a good result. We must look at many factors when choosing a project.
the team behaves in a democratic and considerate to different opinions.there is no negativity that I have.
I have no complaints about the team, they even collected the minimum amount for the project for such a time frame, passed the verification and submitted their documents
I am not a Muslim. It is important for me that the product be and the team works in accordance with the roadmap.
I am also not a Muslim, but I hope that the project is not really a scam. I already had investment experience when a very promising project turned out to be a scam. That’s why I am so cautious
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I am pleased to join the ICO of this project, as I believe that cryptocurrency exchanges are a very profitable business.
Pages:
Jump to: