Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADBOTA, PRE-ICO, AIRDROP, Closed Check your MEW account - page 3. (Read 15161 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Looks like this project is dead. no more news about airdrop It looks like dev is less active here and answers all questions from all participants. I've been waiting for tokens but have not received them yet.
It looks like you are a lazy reader. already mentioned on the first page that airdrop will be distributed on the 2nd week of november. Indeed this project looks lonely and dead but this project will come back during distribution.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Is the spreadsheet from the airdrop published?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Looks like this project is dead. no more news about airdrop It looks like dev is less active here and answers all questions from all participants. I've been waiting for tokens but have not received them yet.

Airdrop after 2nd week of November. It is mentioned in the first post. I wish they had a Telegram channel.
thank you for your input and information. airdrop after 2nd week of november? It has been very long since the airdrop was opened. I will be patient for it. I hope the token will actually be shared 2nd week of november
Activity: 442

Airdrop after 2nd week of November. It is mentioned in the first post. I wish they had a Telegram channel.
copper member
Activity: 378
Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
Hello Dev, I have filled out the spreadsheet to join the campaign
But have not received any coins yet? when will we get the distribution  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thanks in advance.

p/s: oh.. sorry i saw it when i reread the above.
It looks like you can not wait to receive your token immediately. But the token will be distributed after the end of ico or the second november week. Be patient to receive your tokens  Roll Eyes
airdrop has ended, and the initial distribution of airdrop will be implemented after the end of ico or the second week of november. Do you have a spreadsheet to know which participants will receive the token?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Best wish for all
Hello Dev, I have filled out the spreadsheet to join the campaign
But have not received any coins yet? when will we get the distribution  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thanks in advance.

p/s: oh.. sorry i saw it when i reread the above.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Note: The Airdrop is closed, airdrop distribution start after the end of the ICO, second week of Nov
   But there is still no information at contract, the designation of the token and everything else what you need to calm expectations of landing your token into our wallets via air drop.
  Yes, and your Twitter died two weeks ago, where new information?Huh
Activity: 85
when the coins are delivered
Activity: 98

Note: The Airdrop is closed, airdrop distribution start after the end of the ICO, second week of Nov
Why is this project so hot, just three days can absorb so many followers

yes it is very true, it seems that very many are willing to participate in airdrop and want to take tokens. Dev dev activity is very unfortunate very little and less respond to questions from the participants.
Please we are sorry we have been busy try to meet up to the first phase of the project.thanks
The airdrop is extended to 15/11/17 plus additional 2 million bota to make it 5 million bota!
In this case, it would be possible to first distribute coins to those who participated on terms of up to 16.10.2017 and then extend!IMHO!
Sure, is first come first served!
Activity: 126
Strange the developer! On the questions of the participants did not answer, there is practically no information no! Said that carry the date of distribution of the coins,and the reasons are not explained!Will wait for Nov 11 and hope for the best!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thx for the airdrop
Activity: 84
Sorry. How to join?
What is The TX Hash/transaction id ? Must send ETH to your wallet?

Thank you.
Activity: 434
you Twitter Account is frozen
Activity: 192
Joined the airdrop, with follow twitter and fill the doc.

Thank dev. Success with this project
Activity: 70
Hello all...
Just join the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: