Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADBOTA, PRE-ICO, AIRDROP, Closed Check your MEW account - page 4. (Read 15161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there any spread sheet for the distribution of the airdrop?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Where can i found the contract address symbol decimals please Huh?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Ok so we do have to wait and have to be pateint, dev could we see a spreedsheet with all airdropped users? it would be nice to get this info, thanks
Activity: 43
Joined airdrop thx
 Wink
Activity: 155
I've joined the airdrop and filled out the form since a few days ago but I have not received my token yet. can you tell me when you will share tokens?

I also have participated in the airdrop several days, but I have not received the results, hopefully I have no distribution of coins and we are eagerly waiting for when distribution, if anyone has received airdrop? Huh Huh Cry
it seems that all the participants are still many who have not received their tokens in their wallets. I also wait whenever dev will share the tokens to all participants, I will continue to supervise this project until the distribution of tokens.

"The token will be Airdropped as soon as the ICO is over second weeks of next month" 
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I've joined the airdrop and filled out the form since a few days ago but I have not received my token yet. can you tell me when you will share tokens?

I also have participated in the airdrop several days, but I have not received the results, hopefully I have no distribution of coins and we are eagerly waiting for when distribution, if anyone has received airdrop? Huh Huh Cry
it seems that all the participants are still many who have not received their tokens in their wallets. I also wait whenever dev will share the tokens to all participants, I will continue to supervise this project until the distribution of tokens.
Activity: 53
How much Bota did you paid for? *

i can't understand this???

Activity: 23
Also joined the aidrop.

Seems interesting but couldn't find a lot of information on the project.

Let's see by November 11th Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Any info about when  the airdrop will distributed?
DEv?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Apply form done for airdrop
Thank you
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
When will the distribution of coins be?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Activity: 288
when this airdrop starting distribution ?
Activity: 56
Activity: 44
Joined airdrop ! Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 56
Joined airdrop.
Thanks
Activity: 5

joined airdrop very good project gl  thx
Activity: 126
The airdrop is extended to 15/11/17 plus additional 2 million bota to make it 5 million bota!
In this case, it would be possible to first distribute coins to those who participated on terms of up to 16.10.2017 and then extend!IMHO!
Activity: 154
joined airdrops thanks and goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: