Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Address / Wallet Watcher - Blockonomics - page 3. (Read 25701 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 565
This looks absolutely great!  Good for you guys.  My only suggestion is to add the option of a BIP32 HD wallet [via master public key] (for us electrum users who want to watch our wallets easily online).  Other than that, it looks absolutely great!

Thanks for the suggestion ! My understanding of BIP32 wallets is not very good. Just to clarify, so the user will enter his MPK and say suppose an index 50 and the system will generate all his 50 public addresses and monitor them, right ?
Registered on the site but when trying to log in I keep on getting message that the emailid is incorrect.

Please pm me your email id and I will have a look

Not to worry, just made use of the gmail login and that worked.

Just a note though, I registered making use of two different addresses and in both cases the registration went through and I received the mails and followed the links and in both cases received the emailid is incorrect error. So not sure whether its something my side and or on the site.

Thanks ! I think you found a bug  Smiley . Your password maybe be having some special characters it didn't encode properly on POST. I will try to reproduce and fix.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Registered on the site but when trying to log in I keep on getting message that the emailid is incorrect.

Not to worry, just made use of the gmail login and that worked.

Just a note though, I registered making use of two different addresses and in both cases the registration went through and I received the mails and followed the links and in both cases received the emailid is incorrect error. So not sure whether its something my side and or on the site.

You can also use the forgot password link on home page to reset your password

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 132
Merit: 17
This looks absolutely great!  Good for you guys.  My only suggestion is to add the option of a BIP32 HD wallet [via master public key] (for us electrum users who want to watch our wallets easily online).  Other than that, it looks absolutely great!
We had minor issues with orphan blocks last few days . Fixed now
Thanks all for your patience !
Most users wanted to try our product without signing up, so we have added few features to enhance privacy :

• You can login as guest. You guest user session cookie is valid for 7 days
  • You can relogin using ur unique guestuser id by setting password of ur choice
  • If you are concerned about address privacy. You are free to add multiple address to mask any knowledge of address onwership. We allow upto 20 addresses 

- Cheers
More snapshots of mobile screens:

Good news !
Now our site fully supports mobiles and tablets

You can use blockonomics on your smartphone to watch your addresses/ track your bitcoin. Attaching some snapshots below . Cheers

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
We are looking for seed funding...to kickstart development of a complete product that helps in bitcoin tracking on both desktop/mobile...
please PM if you are interested / can help us get seed funding

-Thanks
What would be the minimum you are looking to get funded?
I am not really sure, but after using it, it seems to be really helpful. I'd like to know your revenue streams, and the future endeavours.
[email protected]
mail me
We are looking for seed funding...to kickstart development of a complete product that helps in bitcoin tracking on both desktop/mobile...
please PM if you are interested / can help us get seed funding

-Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
All new beta version of Blockonomics is live ! Brief overview of new features:

• Redesign and performance improvement: Redesign to improve look/feel and fixes to improve responsiveness of website

• Pending Transactions: Now Track your pending transactions on ur addresses in the new Timeline design.

• Transaction history: You can track your balances on each Tag and in the desired Time span.  Graph of history balance and associated transactions are shown side by side

• Transaction Receipt:  You can now view easy to understand transaction details

Feel free to let us know your thoughts, what you like, don't like and what new features you want.
Looking forward for your feedback !  Please do consider a donation if you find our website useful

Follow us on twitter for latest updates https://twitter.com/blockonomics_co

-Cheers

Thats great. I like those features. Moreover, you should try to make a cash flow system with details of each transaction or something as such for crypto enthusiasts to keep a check on their expenses
Hi everyone,

Checkout history of Balance of your addresses , watch pending transactions and balances of your taggged addresses in Blockonomics.

Looking forward to your feedback !
All new beta version of Blockonomics is live ! Brief overview of new features:

• Redesign and performance improvement: Redesign to improve look/feel and fixes to improve responsiveness of website

• Pending Transactions: Now Track your pending transactions on ur addresses in the new Timeline design.

• Transaction history: You can track your balances on each Tag and in the desired Time span.  Graph of history balance and associated transactions are shown side by side

• Transaction Receipt:  You can now view easy to understand transaction details

Feel free to let us know your thoughts, what you like, don't like and what new features you want.
Looking forward for your feedback !  Please do consider a donation if you find our website useful

Follow us on twitter for latest updates https://twitter.com/blockonomics_co

-Cheers
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Great idea and surprised no one has done it as yet. Will keep an eye on it. Good luck
We are launching  beta on April 27 with following new features:

• History Graph of address balance
  • Easy to understand view of pending Transactions
  • Transaction receipt showing tx amount with inputs/outputs
  • Overhaul of website design
  • Mobile/tablet friendly design

You can also follow us on twitter for latest updates https://twitter.com/blockonomics_co
-Cheers
Users trying to access today, we had a little disruption
Was migrating to new server.
New server is much faster and smooth. Enjoy the service !
Thanks a lot again for using our service and supporting us
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
It's looks great! It is really a great hassle sometimes to look all the addresses up and it really relieves it! Plus it has INR now
Hope there will be a better Indian exchange in future which will/can be used for this purposes instead of converting from USD , but more than nothing.
Great work! really love  it!
Pages:
Jump to: