Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Address / Wallet Watcher - Blockonomics - page 4. (Read 25701 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 565
Updated server

Changelog
  • INR currency is now supported ! price converted from USD is being used for now
  • Tags will now autocomplete (helps to reuse same tag in multiple addresses)
  • Fixed issues with html title of pages, Thanks to RBGkey for repeatedly reporting this

Cheers !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Great!

It would be hard to monitor all addresses to where did I send my ~19k Bitcoins stolen from BitStamp  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Very cool. I will be using this for sure Smiley
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Tried the demo. Looks better than other similar services I'm using.

However  couldn't find INR under the listed currencies. Since the service is based in India, I was hoping for INR.

+1. I also need INR. You can use API from fiat currency converters' and then convert USD or other currency to INR - a simple suggestion.

~~MZ~~

Good suggestion, though there is considerable difference between the convert price and the trading price indian exchanges are operating on.  This task is high on priority.  Keep watching the thread , I will post an update soon

Unocoin is one of the leading exchanges in India and they also have a price ticker API.

https://www.unocoin.com/tickerapi

You might be able to fetch data from them.

However  couldn't find INR under the listed currencies. Since the service is based in India, I was hoping for INR.

+1. I also need INR. You can use API from fiat currency converters' and then convert USD or other currency to INR - a simple suggestion.

~~MZ~~

Good suggestion, though there is considerable difference between the convert price and the trading price indian exchanges are operating on.  This task is high on priority.  Keep watching the thread , I will post an update soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

~~MZ~~
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
!! HODL !!

legendary
Activity: 1551
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I like your project, android app with qr scanner would be a good point
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Add an html title so that your page doesn't look bad on the tab.

Opps . Missed The obvious !
Done .

I see it on the main page but the landing page before you login is still missing a title.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
I like this site! Cheesy

Opps . Missed The obvious !
Done .
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Activity: 560
I am in process of adding more features 

- tags
- graph of balance
- websocket API for notifications
- past transactions explorer
- support for litecoin

I am looking for people to help me build this. I am willing for offer equity.  If you are good python/angular js programmer Or if you want to contribute financially feel free to PM me.

Another cool feature would be toggle balance between bitcoin and dollars or an optional national currency field.

Yes the option already exists. But the project is all great. Wink
Activity: 700

Another cool feature would be toggle balance between bitcoin and dollars or an optional national currency field.

I have been using only demo but this option already exists. I like to see my balance in EUR so I set it in settings to €.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

- tags
- graph of balance
- support for litecoin

I am looking for people to help me build this. I am willing for offer equity.  If you are good python/angular js programmer Or if you want to contribute financially feel free to PM me.

Tags have been implemented.  Try at https://www.blockonomics.co .
No need to remember those cryptic bitcoin addresses. You can label them and live peacefully, for example I tagged addresses as personal, work and cold storage

• View Balance of addresses
  • Activity logs now uses tags

• Email notifications for credits/debited are more meaningful
  • Maximum number of addresses allowed per user has increased from 10 to 20

- tags
- graph of balance
- support for litecoin

Can you implement mobile messaging? E-mails aren't checked everytime but messages to phones are. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Mobile messaging .... need to hook up with a mobile messsaging API... could look at this in future.
Updated :

• You can now login using your email/passsword in addition to gmail login
  • Small fixes to demo functionality

Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Nice project and i like website interface Smiley
soon i will try it.

Can you implement mobile messaging? E-mails aren't checked everytime but messages to phones are. Smiley

~~MZ~~

This is good idea! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: