Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 11. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Hi guys, we are pleased to update the community with the new development updates to ADZbuzz.

This includes new features, enhancements in existing features and bug fixes.

Here you can read the report.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18330-adzbuzz-update-11-apr-2018-development-releases

Thanks to our developers, we are improving day by day in providing an amazing platform to users to enrich their experience as well as financially benefit them. We also thank the community who are reporting the bugs when they find them to help us improve the platform. We appreciate your co-operation.

PS. We are close to finalise the daily login bonus system and we are expecting another update later this week. So stay tuned...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
the trading volumes has increased from couple of days i guess the adzcoin rocket is all set to launch for the moon Grin
neway lets see what happens in couple of weeks ...hoping to see the price of adzcoin in dollars in the coming weeks
fingers crossed
April 09, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Hi guys, there's another update on the Community Tokenisation System. Let's head to the thread and know the details.

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18213-important-some-more-info-on-adzbuzz-community-tokens-and-ownership
Activity: 130
April 06, 2018, 02:22:33 AM
I see this project has great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.
April 06, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
Hi guys, we have an important update regarding ADZbuzz Community System. Its about to change from next week and also the discounted price for communities is about to end. Please refer the update here to know how will it work.

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18162-important-update-regarding-adzbuzz-communities-tokenization
Activity: 22
March 31, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
The Adzbuzz project has been a moving target for two years now. Building a platform from scratch with a limited budget is a very tall challenge. Original ideas are sometimes replaced with even better ideas. The exchange is up and running and waiting to be moved to it's own domain. The Adzcoin itself is still tied to the value of advertising and can be traded on the Adzbuzz Exchange along with many other pairs (more pairs to be added in the future). The new community token is another one of those great new ideas. The tokens will be tied to the value of the communities and can be traded just like any other crypto. Those who jump in early can get the community tokens at a nice discount.

The best news is......the project is soon to be completed and promoted to the masses during the month of April.

Shocked
Activity: 7
March 30, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
i dont understand what this adzbuzz team is trying to do frm couple of years....every now and then they are talking about introducing new things sometimes exchange and thn issuing new token etc etc instead of their core concept..
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
Good update! The idea of the project deserves attention. A strong team of developers! I think to buy some coins of the Adzcoin Project!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
March 30, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
Anyone worse? Cool

keep holding at 2 cents and sell at $10 Smiley

thats no worse, thats nice , the way it should be  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 11:56:55 AM
Anyone worse? Cool

keep holding at 2 cents and sell at $10 Smiley
Activity: 142
March 30, 2018, 09:40:50 AM
Anyone worse? Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
March 30, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
Buy ADZ for 1000sat and sell them for 345 in a year and a half.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

much better,

buy it on 5k and sell it at 900  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 142
March 30, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
Buy ADZ for 1000sat and sell them for 345 in a year and a half.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
March 26, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
John547s3, did you read the entire update?  Huh
March 23, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
Hi guys, we are happy to provide you with an update on how things will unfold in ADZbuzz the coming days Smiley

The update talks about tokenisations of ADZbuzz Communities which is a better and evolved plan for Community's Marketplace, referral distribution to Gold members, clarity on RSS feature, upcoming Referral Contest and Bounty Campaign and more.

Also, rewards for Daily Logins are back Smiley
It also mentions how members will be rewarded for daily logins.

So, let's head to the update
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/17724-adzbuzz-update-info-on-communities-tokenisation-gold-membership-referrals-and-more

they talk about a new token and what will happen to adzcoin which we are holding since years Angry Embarrassed
March 23, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
Hi guys, we are happy to provide you with an update on how things will unfold in ADZbuzz the coming days Smiley

The update talks about tokenisations of ADZbuzz Communities which is a better and evolved plan for Community's Marketplace, referral distribution to Gold members, clarity on RSS feature, upcoming Referral Contest and Bounty Campaign and more.

Also, rewards for Daily Logins are back Smiley
It also mentions how members will be rewarded for daily logins.

So, let's head to the update
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/17724-adzbuzz-update-info-on-communities-tokenisation-gold-membership-referrals-and-more
March 22, 2018, 12:50:09 AM
I have a community of my website in which i am a member and it is asking me to buy credits or do whatsoever to claim it, so it means i am taken away from my own website's community and i don't have right over it, i will delete it but will not let anybody else profit from my website's community this is wrong if i am rightful owner of my community then it should be straight forward mine Angry

Its the business concept that community owner and publisher works together....owner manages the community while publisher works on adding quality content to their website. So, ADZbuzz community does not by default belongs to publisher.
March 21, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
I have a community of my website in which i am a member and it is asking me to buy credits or do whatsoever to claim it, so it means i am taken away from my own website's community and i don't have right over it, i will delete it but will not let anybody else profit from my website's community this is wrong if i am rightful owner of my community then it should be straight forward mine Angry
March 20, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
Hi guys, its exciting to announce that eight more trading pairs have been opened today on ADZbuzz Exchange. Smiley

Now people can trade in below mentioned pairs along with others added before.

ETH/BTC
ETH/ADZ
ETH/ETC
ETH/DASH
ETH/BTG
ETH/LTC
ETC/BTC
ETC/ADZ

To remind, traders earn Trading Fee as Bonus Credits (currently 100%) which they can use to buy ADZbuzz Communities and earn daily coins from Profit Share. So, Trade more and Earn more Smiley Also affiliates earn currently 50% of Trading fee as Bonus Credits, so Refer more and Earn more Smiley

Read more and follow the discussion here
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/17628-eight-more-trading-pairs-opened-on-adzbuzz-exchange
March 16, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
Hi everybody, this is to inform you that we will be doing a server upgrade on 21st Mar 2018, Wednesday.

The downtime will start from 2AM GMT (10AM PHT) and will take around 8hr to be fully functional.

Your co-operation is appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: