Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 46. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
January 11, 2017, 08:32:29 AM
Hi Jens  Good job, i am looking forward to all the works to be complete in end of Feb, btw, what is happening to the mass promo? so far i don't see any promotions recently.

Thanks!

Just waiting to get things ready, plus revising the strategy a bit. It needs to be a community effort and currently those features are just not up to the point we can make that happen yet.

I'll just focus on the tutorials for now so i'm busy with that and the devs are finishing the ADZlink, the communities feature and ADZbuzz Savers.

At the end of the week we'll be pushing more featuers live as many still need testing so i'll update again when that's done.

Cheers,
Jens
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 09, 2017, 11:24:30 PM
Hi Jens  Good job, i am looking forward to all the works to be complete in end of Feb, btw, what is happening to the mass promo? so far i don't see any promotions recently.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 09, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
Keep up the good work JensS and team  Grin

I would purchase more ADZcoin but will wait to make additional purchases once the exchange is up and running withing ADZbuzz  Wink

Thanks we got a lot of exciting news coming, will post another update tomorrow. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
January 08, 2017, 04:10:00 PM
Keep up the good work JensS and team  Grin

I would purchase more ADZcoin but will wait to make additional purchases once the exchange is up and running withing ADZbuzz  Wink
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 06, 2017, 11:09:04 PM
is adzcoin block mining reward going to half ?

Yes at block 526K.
Really Jens at 526k??? Halving in 2018
We currently on 225k after 1 year so more then 300k blocks front of us still before first halving?  Shocked
If this is true Im not happy for that...

Yes mining has been much slower than the 1440 blocks per day needed for the halving to be at 12 months. Mining will obviously increase a lot if the price rises so it's pretty much impossible that halving will be in 2018, rather halfway 2017, since we'll start mining heavily too later this year.

In fact, i'm pretty happy about this, it just means that there will still be insta-sellers the next months making the price growing gradually instead of shooting up fast when we start buying ADZ on the exchanges end of February. This will balance things out a bit.

Just look at what happened with Bitcoin the last couple of days afer the price rise to almost $1200. Wink
Thanks for your reply Jens and maybe you r right with that second part of your answer (possibly you are as you r our GURU Wink but first I cant get it because you already saying that mining has been much slover then predicted and obvieusly when hash power in network go up then speed of block solving as always will be reduced by rising difficulty so there will be no difference or even slover if like now nethash is 56k Mh/s or 560 Gh/s What you will say?

Sure no prob. Smiley

And yeah I observed the mining behaviour and at times when the price was a little higher the hash rate went up a lot and the amount of coins doubled and even tripled at some point so if that remains steady then halfway 2017 we can expect the block halving which will be a big event.

I think also this will be needed because as I mentioned the initial sell pressure will be too low to avoid a huge price increase at the end of Febuary because the market is still so small. So in my opinion it's definitely a good thing that the block halving hasn't occured yet.

Cheers,
Jens
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
January 06, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

Yes at block 526K.
We currently on 225k after 1 year so more then 300k blocks front of us still before first halving?  Shocked

Yes mining has been much slower than the 1440 blocks per day needed for the halving to be at 12 months. Mining will obviously increase a lot if the price rises so it's pretty much impossible that halving will be in 2018, rather halfway 2017, since we'll start mining heavily too later this year.

In fact, i'm pretty happy about this, it just means that there will still be insta-sellers the next months making the price growing gradually instead of shooting up fast when we start buying ADZ on the exchanges end of February. This will balance things out a bit.

Just look at what happened with Bitcoin the last couple of days afer the price rise to almost $1200. Wink
Thanks for your reply Jens and maybe you r right with that second part of your answer (possibly you are as you r our GURU Wink but first I cant get it because you already saying that mining has been much slover then predicted and obvieusly when hash power in network go up then speed of block solving as always will be reduced by rising difficulty so there will be no difference or even slover if like now nethash is 56k Mh/s or 560 Gh/s What you will say?
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 06, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

Yes at block 526K.

Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
January 06, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

Yes at block 526K.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 06, 2017, 09:54:13 AM
Hi Everybody,

We're happy to announce that we have integrated browser notifications, this way ADZbuzz users will never miss a notification on ADZbuzz.

Here you can see an example of that:

There's also a new update with some ore info about the training center that is being created on ADZbuzz to help publishers and affiliates, here you can read that:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/story/1450734

Have a great day!
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 06, 2017, 09:35:48 AM
Hi Everybody,

Here is an addendum to the update I made yesterday, make sure to check it out:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/story/1450590

Have a great day!
Jens

i think your updates are hot, because at yobit the adzcoin are rising ( slowly but it rises)

That's great to hear, the coin isn't even being used for anything yet at the moment, so looks good for when things kick off. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 06, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

Yes at block 526K.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
January 06, 2017, 07:00:52 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
January 05, 2017, 02:25:43 PM
Hi Everybody,

Have a great day!
Jens

i think your updates are hot, because at yobit the adzcoin are rising ( slowly but it rises)
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 05, 2017, 05:03:32 AM
Hi Everybody,

Have a great day!
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 04, 2017, 10:57:53 PM
That is great project . I like this management of adzbuzz.
it's a adzcoin and also a adzbuzz invested by adzcoin investors.
So it brings back more profits from this major adzcoin value and adzbuzz investment.

Yes the ADZbuzz platform along with the huge reach we'll have from the ADZlink will definitely make ADZcoin explode that's for sure. Smiley

We're working on so many things simultaneously now but you'll see it come together nicely pretty soon as we're almost there.

Cheers,
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 04, 2017, 10:56:02 PM

Dear ADZ investors - Developers,

We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 1st place in PumpMyCoin Community public vote.
Wish you all best and good luck.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

www.pumpmycoin.com

Good to hear a lot more votes have been added already I noticed. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 04, 2017, 10:55:29 PM
not only that its highest on the list, they gonna lunch ( i think the pump) it on 5000 members Huh and its now on 1152 members....

btw i lost it now....

this coin would get a swap, and then suddenly not and now Huh?

is this still the same coin on adzbuzz as on yobit Huh

It's a long story and irrelevant now but ADZ remains all as it is and we're working on the following features:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/timeline-updates.html

And this is the whitepaper:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/

In a few weeks our main features launch namely the ADZlink which will be added on publishers sites and spread the word about our project and ADZbuzz Savers our shopping portal (earning PPC in dollars) and of which the revenue will be used to buy ADZ on the exchanges to distribute amongst publishers. This will happen when the countdown ends in the updates page.

Cheers,
Jens

These are nice new developments happening so I want to start trading on Yobit to up my Stash. I made a withdrawal request from the startpeeps/adbizz site to get my coins onto Yobit and it is in pending mode so wanted to ask how long does it take to clear withdrawals from pending to finished mode? BTW Happy 2017 to all the ADZOIN Staff and Members.

Hi and Happy new Year too. Smiley

And yes for account matters it's best to send a support ticket and we'll check that out.

Cheers,
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
January 04, 2017, 10:54:38 PM
i read update sir it is very good i cant wait for all publisher network to come together and then boost Adzcoin value very high

did u do newswatch interview sir as there is no mention of this in update. u told it would be on 4th jan. how did interview go with devs and you for newswatch tv ?

Yeah I rescheduled the call because they already wanted to get started with the review but the features need to be ready first. Mainly the ADZlink in action, the video that is being created for the popup, more versions of the ADZbuzz uBlock plugin available and obviously ADZbuzz Savers.

The good news is that it's up to us to say when we're good to go so this just shows that they really want to cover our product. Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
January 04, 2017, 06:06:28 PM
i read update sir it is very good i cant wait for all publisher network to come together and then boost Adzcoin value very high

did u do newswatch interview sir as there is no mention of this in update. u told it would be on 4th jan. how did interview go with devs and you for newswatch tv ?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 04, 2017, 06:53:34 AM
not only that its highest on the list, they gonna lunch ( i think the pump) it on 5000 members Huh and its now on 1152 members....

btw i lost it now....

this coin would get a swap, and then suddenly not and now Huh?

is this still the same coin on adzbuzz as on yobit Huh

It's a long story and irrelevant now but ADZ remains all as it is and we're working on the following features:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/timeline-updates.html

And this is the whitepaper:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/

In a few weeks our main features launch namely the ADZlink which will be added on publishers sites and spread the word about our project and ADZbuzz Savers our shopping portal (earning PPC in dollars) and of which the revenue will be used to buy ADZ on the exchanges to distribute amongst publishers. This will happen when the countdown ends in the updates page.

Cheers,
Jens

These are nice new developments happening so I want to start trading on Yobit to up my Stash. I made a withdrawal request from the startpeeps/adbizz site to get my coins onto Yobit and it is in pending mode so wanted to ask how long does it take to clear withdrawals from pending to finished mode? BTW Happy 2017 to all the ADZOIN Staff and Members.
qiwoman :: Best to send a ticket to support for these sort of questions : http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
Pages:
Jump to: