Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aegis, x15, PoS/Pow Hybrid - DEBIT CARD COMING!/ANN 8PM GMT - page 2. (Read 57956 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
+1 fuck this coin
all the bitcoin have been put into this fucking.
from 2600 to 600,all my money were burning
and now ,I just want to fuck the dev and the fucking IE
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We have been well and truly fucked on this coin. 8BTC burned.

I will not be selling my coins.  I will simply ZERO BALANCE  it on Bittrex, i suggest everyone does the same. Fuck this coin and the asshole Dev's.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Looking into getting new devs to do a hard fork. Thats the way we fix this ones and for all

don't waste your time, leave this shit to slowly dying at av. 0.1btc 24 vol.
it will die with or without new dev, so better leave and forget this shit (sad but true; look at asiacoin, whitecoin, axiscoin etc etc)
have a nice day.Smiley
Activity: 192
The dev spread fud about his own coin, so he can buy cheap and do comm takeover with other btt account

You're absolutely right.  Are we going to bet that it's Mscollec?

Cheesy that made me chuckle. I'd make a small bet on it too.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
The dev spread fud about his own coin, so he can buy cheap and do comm takeover with other btt account

Perfectplay people cryptoworld is crazy
Activity: 125

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Looking into getting new devs to do a hard fork. Thats the way we fix this ones and for all

sweet dude...hate to have a bunch of worthless coins sitting in a wallet
Activity: 224
Activity: 98
so i wonder if it was fud to get people to sell

Looking @ the price from 300 sat to 750 I wouldn't be surprise if that's the case.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 80
Siamese Coin
or SIS Siamese Coin here Smiley

Dont look like it, they went out with a bang blaming Iconic Expert
Activity: 476
come join a coin with real dev's and real community. Guerillacoin #guerillacoin on freenode. Also blackcoin #blackcoinpool on freenode.
Activity: 476
These so called devs go around making scams and nothing happens. They talk to pools, maybe exchanges but you never hear anyone saying anything. They are just as terrible as the dev scammers. What they fail to understand is that their are people already investigating these type of scam, insider trading.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Where are dev said about leaving this coin? On irc channel or? i do not see anything in twitter or he deleted message?

https://twitter.com/traderberg/statuses/490259195095441408

As someone who is bored and just stumbled across this thread/coin. Am I reading this situation correctly...

"Dev" guy had 4 BTC or so as a support wall, got dumped on, now complains that he has "cheap coins", dumps project.

If that is what unfolded today haha oh man there are so many things wrong with that.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Where are dev said about leaving this coin? On irc channel or? i do not see anything in twitter or he deleted message?

https://twitter.com/traderberg/statuses/490259195095441408
Activity: 192
Tired of devs hiding and covering stuff up. Let's just be honest and open so we can make real progress  Kiss

Pages:
Jump to: