Author

Topic: [ANN] AEON [2019-09-27: Upgrade to version 0.13.0.0 ASAP HF@1146200 Oct 25] - page 310. (Read 625085 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is there a trading thread for Aeon? Couldn't find one using the search.

You can trade on Swaphole
Or vote on poloniex.
Activity: 311

You can trade on Swaphole
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Yes clones are bad for original stakeholders of XMR Wink

I didn't get the memo to get in on XMR from any of them so why should that matter to others?  Not sure what if any improvements have been made with Aeon or will be made but I do think I read about potential instamine or premine in XMR but I can't say if it is true or not.

There is no istantmine or premine in XMR. You are not going to see any improvements in Aeon except copying XMR improvements and this with lag. You can still get in XMR. There is real future in Monero..You dont need to place orders at peak. Place orders lower...

no Sir. if anything do thank bytecoin original developer and PLUS this thread is about AEON coin not the other coin, please preach over there, however I do warn that playing with people's money is a serious business, a very serious business (ethics)
+1 they FUD all coin cryptonote . I hate team dev XMR this not professional, They copy BCN original developer not XMR

correct, what the community needs to correct in general is avoiding repetition of the Auroracoin or I swear no one will put FIAT behind (in anything!) , be very careful

a coin that sees gradual buildup around the world with safety and ethical operations (from dev to people that are behind it miners/traders everyone) will win and win REALLY big

btw it is OK to copy.. in open source software development it is ok.. it is just please do say it "we copied original algorithm" , "we have 3 strong c++ developers working on improvements" it is OK not to say what improvements (because of the competition) etc etc
full disclosure of block addresses "we have n thousands of bla allocated to people to do the work"

please do think about these things

or I swear rest of the world will think that crypto coins is just bunch of thieves hiding under pseudonyms running around on forums

I didn't get the memo to get in on XMR from any of them so why should that matter to others?  Not sure what if any improvements have been made with Aeon or will be made but I do think I read about potential instamine or premine in XMR but I can't say if it is true or not.

There is no istantmine or premine in XMR. You are not going to see any improvements in Aeon except copying XMR improvements and this with lag. You can still get in XMR. There is real future in Monero..You dont need to place orders at peak. Place orders lower...

no Sir. if anything do thank bytecoin original developer and PLUS this thread is about AEON coin not the other coin, please preach over there, however I do warn that playing with people's money is a serious business, a very serious business (ethics)
+1 they FUD all coin cryptonote . I hate team dev XMR that unprofessional, They copy BCN original developer not XMR
legendary

legendary

XMR is owned by whales who manipulate hashrate and prices. I like Aeon much more from that point of view. And hoping that community will help to enhance the coin. It's not "hype", no "to the moon", no ducks nor "China is joining". It may be a code copycat but I've seen worse. It's alive and kickin' somehow and I believe it has a bright future.

But keep mining/buying what you like
I think you and me know who control hashrate XMR. i don't like this. @GreekBitcoin your and other dev XMR troll other coin daily and told ppl buy MRO high price that not cool.

very.. not cool. as said aeon can do same exact algorithm same encryption same transaction safety

wallets dev is not so much to up price or bring to exchanges first it is to PUT technology in people hands that are not tech savvy and even if they are wallets are cool.. thank you to dev for upping up the bounty (smart)
legendary

XMR is owned by whales who manipulate hashrate and prices. I like Aeon much more from that point of view. And hoping that community will help to enhance the coin. It's not "hype", no "to the moon", no ducks nor "China is joining". It may be a code copycat but I've seen worse. It's alive and kickin' somehow and I believe it has a bright future.

great attitude it is my believe that cryptonight technology belongs to everyone on this planet (eventually) this is not a game or greed as some want it to make it to be
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I think you and me know who control hashrate XMR. i don't like this. @GreekBitcoin your and other dev XMR troll other coin daily and told ppl buy MRO high price that not cool.
Activity: 295

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This account is controlled by smooth
"First batch of AEONs sent. Enjoy!"
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
We are increasing the bounty for Block Explorer from 50 to 100 and GUI wallet from 500 to 1000.
We also add new bounty:
MAC OS X wallet - reward 50

DEV, could you maybe tell me how to start mining at a pool?

Thanks

Hi,
read this: Get started Wink

Cheers, will try right away
We are increasing the bounty for Block Explorer from 50 to 100 and GUI wallet from 500 to 1000.
We also add new bounty:

Thanks

Hi,
read this: Get started Wink
We also add new bounty:

Thanks
We also add new bounty:
How to start mining at a pool? Can i do this from the wallet? Or how should i go about it?

Cheers!
legendary
great coin (speaking from experience now) very stable blocks, whatever votes you need me to do I shall do

Cool
Jump to: