Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 2. (Read 75231 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
What was the issue with CryptoBridge? Are they still handling the swap?
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
you can use  POS polls aswell, so with lower stake you have  daily income, but it wont be great. There are few of those  pools, but use it on own risk
Activity: 19
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Wink
Activity: 13
Looked at block explorer... PoW still seem active.
Activity: 30
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best

So why haven't you invested?
Activity: 45
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Activity: 17
Hello, I'm very excited about this project and I sincerely think it may be the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrency. I would like to contribute
Activity: 112
I think this project will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
Activity: 70
WTS 1000 Aerium = 0.14 btc, PM or find me on discord  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I think it's better to hold it now because the government in korea has already announced that they won't ban bitcoin and it will be a great pump for all coins and the LN is already on it's way to bitcoin for faster and reduced transaction fee. This will make the bitcoin on demand if it's implemented.

That makes no sense whatsoever Tongue Even in a bull marked the good coins should go higher than the bad ones. So to keep a certain one you need arguments as to why that coin will succeed.
Activity: 100
I think it's better to hold it now because the government in korea has already announced that they won't ban bitcoin and it will be a great pump for all coins and the LN is already on it's way to bitcoin for faster and reduced transaction fee. This will make the bitcoin on demand if it's implemented.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I haven't seen it ether. There have been quite a few delays in doing the coin swap. No MNs until then.
Activity: 30
Trying to find info about masternode? Or Staking, can someone guide me in the right direction?
Activity: 47
Kucoin is not a very user friendly exchange by its menus and speed. But there is a trend to binance and kucoin nowadays. People prefer them instead of bittrex and polo.
Please show me how to mine Aerium Huh

You cant. We could only mine it for a short period when it first launched. Now it is POS only, and soon a swap it seems.
Activity: 8
Wow a swap date! Wasn't sure this day would ever come haha. Plan on buying up some more to get another MN.

Good to know. Is the ratio still the same? As far as I remember it was about 1:11.

I thing the ratio is 121:1 not sure though someone else should please confirm it....
It is getting harder and harder to mine, that is something, especially because it is not even listed on an exchange yet so nobody has any idea on how profitable it will be. This project has taken off better than I thought it would. Glad to be a part of it from the start. Now I am looking forward to POS big time. Hope I have enough coins for it Smiley

Nice try but clearly a bot. Mining was over a long time ago.
Activity: 95
It is getting harder and harder to mine, that is something, especially because it is not even listed on an exchange yet so nobody has any idea on how profitable it will be. This project has taken off better than I thought it would. Glad to be a part of it from the start. Now I am looking forward to POS big time. Hope I have enough coins for it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: