Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 10. (Read 75231 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Blocks are coming VERY VERY slowly.
I have 25k weight and network weight is reported 280. I should stake immediately.

Are you sure the new wallet is working correctly?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hello Aerium Community

Here is the Staking Structure Update

The new staking structure was delegated among the Aerium community in consultation with the Aerium Team.

To prolong the longevity of the coin, increase value, and build a sustainable future. The following will be implemented as the staking structure. The Staking Structure will gradually be changed.

From block 101,000 to 110,000 it will remain 1000% Apr.

After block 110,000 it will start reducing gradually to the new staking structure within  a months time span.

This structure will be as follows. 10% APR for normal blocks. Blocks that end in 25, 50 and 75 = 50% APR and blocks that end in 00 = 100 APR.

Nice, good news! AERM to the moon very soon Smiley
Activity: 86
Hello Aerium Community

Here is the Staking Structure Update

The new staking structure was delegated among the Aerium community in consultation with the Aerium Team.

To prolong the longevity of the coin, increase value, and build a sustainable future. The following will be implemented as the staking structure. The Staking Structure will gradually be changed.

From block 101,000 to 110,000 it will remain 1000% Apr.

After block 110,000 it will start reducing gradually to the new staking structure within  a months time span.

This structure will be as follows. 10% APR for normal blocks. Blocks that end in 25, 50 and 75 = 50% APR and blocks that end in 00 = 100 APR.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Newbie accounts praising the coin while members are not that positive Tongue
Still hold some, but havent staked for a long time. If the newbies somehow end up being right il just put it up for staking and get some decent return on first stake with the age of my coins and sell it hehe Smiley

But i truly cant see what will make Aerium very attractive?
Hello Aerium Community,

We have released Wallet Version v1.8

New features include;
Lower maturity time
Restructured POS rewards
Difficulty and Bug Fixes

To install, simply download the wallet from the link below, extract the file, and run the wallet.

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ZAQ5lt9OyJ

nice. is there also a linux version available? Best would be a ready to use build for raspbian  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Guys, I would get out now while you still can. I sold my stack at a big loss yesterday, and I should have done that during the final ultra blocks.

Think about it, it's now 1000% ROI forever. That means a shitload of tokens are going to continuously flood the market. Any demand for this coin is now over, considering ultrablocks are done. If you're happy with the rewards you're getting, just think about how much everyone else is getting as well, especially the whales that hold far more than you do.

Take your money out now while you can and put it in something with a future. Heck, put it in MONK - that's a far better staking method.

They changed the structure but that's not going to work at all anymore. You have bag holders with lots of coins, people fucked over in higher prices, no demand, no interest = no one dumber to buy than the ones holding the bags right now. There's no utility for the coin.

People LOVE to burn their money and if aerium lifts off after this, it will only be because people really don't learn their lesson. There's dips worth buying, and there's falling knifes like this one you better stay away from catching.

The team had enough time already to prove they can stay in the market with a solid project. They have done NOTHING to show the utility for the coin, which only means they don't care about it, they only care of filling their pockets with dumb money.

In less than 3 days we came from 63 million to 117 million coins circulating. Doubled the supply in 3 fucking days! More coins for them to dump on stupid people. that still adds up to around 2 million dollars in market cap. Is a JOKE a project like this can still be valued at that price.

Crypto needs scam like this to disappear, people need to educate themselves more. Oh and please don't suggest scam instead of scam, MONK is no better than this.

I'm glad I only mined this coin and not invested. I wanted to keep it as an experiment and well...it really didn't go well as expected with any high APR coin.
Activity: 50
I´m a bit confused.. coinmarketcap sais there is a total supply of 1.931.093 AERM, while Aerium explorer sais there is a coin supply of 117.606.161 coins. Is coinmarketcap actually that wrong?
Activity: 56
News Twitter AERM

The following will be implemented as the staking structure. The current staking structure will run until block 101000, after that the structure will be as follows.

10% APR for normal blocks.

Blocks that end in 25 50 and 75 = 50% APR

Blocks that end in 00 = 100% APR
Guys new website, a solid team with photos and a real road map. And KuCoin or Binance
Thats really good news for us!
joke =)
It will be only in your dreams. Coin will be exitscammed
I'm apologize
Activity: 294
News Twitter AERM

The following will be implemented as the staking structure. The current staking structure will run until block 101000, after that the structure will be as follows.

Guys new website, a solid team with photos and a real road map. And KuCoin or Binance
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
News Twitter AERM

Activity: 266
Stake AERM on the stakeunited pool 24/7  without needing desktop wallet running,  https://stakeunited.com/rajboot  (only at 3% stakereward as fee)
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Selling 5000 AERM for .00001500 btc each, lmk if interested. Cheap coins without buying up the wall!

Or go to Exchange where last price was 999 :p

On a side note, i got my pos after the 10 000% blocks now. Buy i got only 3 from staking 78, is something wrong? That was for 3 days with 500% and the whole 10000% blocks.

Yeah but If you get 5000 coins up the wall your average won’t be 1500 sat.... it’s a steal.
How do you plan on keeping your coin from going to 1 SAT in a couple of weeks like all of the other 1000% staking coins Huh
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
its not staking at all and i dont know why  Angry Angry
Activity: 229
the price really drop after blocks 100.000. it will possible to going up?  Sad
actually I have more than 1000% from the first I have, still get the profit when I sell it now. But I still hope this price can up to 1000 sat or more again
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Still hold some, but havent staked for a long time. If the newbies somehow end up being right il just put it up for staking and get some decent return on first stake with the age of my coins and sell it hehe Smiley

Hello Aerium Community,

We have released Wallet Version v1.8

New features include;
Lower maturity time
Restructured POS rewards
Difficulty and Bug Fixes

To install, simply download the wallet from the link below, extract the file, and run the wallet.

https://t.co/ZAQ5lt9OyJ
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Activity: 4
This will be big in few months time  Grin
Activity: 5
Guys, I would get out now while you still can. I sold my stack at a big loss yesterday, and I should have done that during the final ultra blocks.

Think about it, it's now 1000% ROI forever. That means a shitload of tokens are going to continuously flood the market. Any demand for this coin is now over, considering ultrablocks are done. If you're happy with the rewards you're getting, just think about how much everyone else is getting as well, especially the whales that hold far more than you do.

Take your money out now while you can and put it in something with a future. Heck, put it in MONK - that's a far better staking method.
Activity: 12
Guys, I've got a question ... Since the 25th till today, i've gotten zero coins on staking. I have 5000 aerium coins, I was supposed to get rewards for staking I've got ziltch ... Only me or anybody else ?

you have to check that it is the current version of the portfolio and if so it is very important very important ACTIVATED

You can download it from the page

https://www.aerium.info/

pos after 100000 block is broken. Award 0,001 AER. The wallet is new.

anybody got a new linux wallet?
Will have to wait for the dev to update the source code on github.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Guys, I've got a question ... Since the 25th till today, i've gotten zero coins on staking. I have 5000 aerium coins, I was supposed to get rewards for staking I've got ziltch ... Only me or anybody else ?

Take a look at this:

Wallet release: v1.7.1

This update has the following changes
  • Seed nodes update
  • Chain split on block 55751 Patched

WAIT, A chain split?

Yeah, a chain split happened at block 55751 for unknown reasons, i have been working on it last dawn and everything should be fine on this version

Do i really need to update?

No, only if you are having syncing problems OR you are on the wrong chain

But how i verify if i am on the wrong chain?

Simply type this command on your wallet console

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000
Compare the hash with the block 60000, that is d4d19c36c9c343b6dbe4ac782cdb8ec9dfe86827fb3274ff1b3e8de380f26228, if it is different, you are on the wrong chain!

Wait wait, did i lost my coins?

No, you didnt lost any coins, you may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, the coinage will make your next stake a pretty big one

So, i figured out that i am on the wrong chain, how i can fix it?

Simply close your wallet and go to %appdata% then rename the aerium folder to aeriumbackup, create a new aerium folder, copy the wallet.dat from aeriumbackup to aerium, you might want to backup the wallet.dat to somewhere else too.
Now, start your wallet again on the v1.7.1 and wait it to sync!

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7.1/aerium-qt.zip
Mac: Coming soon...

I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.
I installed v1.7.1 and it still wasn't able to sync, blocked at block 46933.
I removed the blockchain and re-downloaded it.
I had around 225 AERM before now I only have 81 AERM and last stake is 12/17/17!!!!
What the fuck? Did I just lose 2/3 of my wallet while doing nothing wrong?

There was a madness between the blocks 45k and 50k, if you were running v1.5 or v1.6 during then, you were on a complety different/wrong chain, when you came back to the correct chain, you lost your coins because the coins that are generated on the wrong chain doesnt exist/are invalid on the correct chain

From my original post: Angry
I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.

Yeah, because you need to reset your blockchain data when you update from a wrong chain to correct chain

Well, you did warn us there was a chain split on 14 January 2018, as you can see from the pic below my problem appeared more than 3 weeks before (between 17 and 22 december)!
And I started to have synchronization problems since I updated to v1.7 on 28 December, wich I reported here many times and wasn't taken in account nor answered!
How was I supposed to know I was on the wrong chain? Crystal ball?
Oddly enough it appeared just before the super block rewards, it made me loss 2/3 of my stack, I may be the only one complaining but I'm surely not the only which had this problem.
You didn't do your job, you can't be trusted anymore.

Shit coin, it will continue to fall...
Activity: 294

Maybe bad luck? I received a huge staking reward on 27th with fewer coins in my wallet.

I take it that your wallet is unlocked for staking.
Pages:
Jump to: