Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 62. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
Aerium, maybe is the best reward PoS coin during the staking period so far.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Anyway guys, which pool are you using?

Join to this pool! http://bsod.pw/site/mining  0.5%fee and DDOS prot And hight speed!
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Hi, can you help me set up to mine with AMD RX570 card?
Thank you.

I used prospector to mine AERM with my RX580. It´s an alpha version and crashes from time to time, so I would use a script to check the status and restart the miner if necessary.
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases

Can you help me set this up? Thank you.

Start the exe file, it will show error msg, then the conf files will be created.
Edit conf file with your pool and address.
Mine. Wink

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Jumped on this tonight, can't believe Nicehash is taking away 90% of my coins still.

Looks like the next algo should also be nice hash resistant as it's killing coins, this coins worthless due to nice hash, I'm certainly not making a profit with my 8 1070 to and 1080 ti
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
with 6x 1060 3gb 105 mh i made 3 coins in 6 hours
Activity: 10
Hello, will be any bounties ? Would be nice, becouse mining is too hard.. Thank you.
Activity: 686

I used madpool and poolofd32th. madpool finded more blocks but hashrate was quite high. poolofd32th gave more coin but it had low luck to find blocks when I used them
Hi!

1k sts is now minimal mining price through Nicehash, so 0.5$ will be minimal start price on exchange.

BR,

Konstantin.

dude, are you kidding?
If it's really as cheap as 1k sats, I am ready to buy 50k.
Dude, probably you are thinking about the lowest possible rate to buy hash from nicehash. but remember, low rates can't give you any hash. You need to bid high to get some real hash.
With miningrigrentals.com I was able to get a coin for 11k sat. I hope this helps
I got only 1200~ coins @ 0.2 BTC with miningrigrentals. Sad
I am a newbie on mining but i think it is releated with pool hashrate, total miners and hashrate of each user. If you have sharerate of 10% so you can get 3 aerm on each block.

I hope you can double your investment
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Hi!

1k sts is now minimal mining price through Nicehash, so 0.5$ will be minimal start price on exchange.

BR,

Konstantin.

dude, are you kidding?
Dude, probably you are thinking about the lowest possible rate to buy hash from nicehash. but remember, low rates can't give you any hash. You need to bid high to get some real hash.
With miningrigrentals.com I was able to get a coin for 11k sat. I hope this helps
I got only 1200~ coins @ 0.2 BTC with miningrigrentals. Sad
Hi!

BR,

Konstantin.

dude, are you kidding?
Activity: 43
Hi!

BR,

Konstantin.

dude, are you kidding?

But the guy said minimum, and it could totally become true.
Activity: 235
Merit: 153
Apparently he just said to say ..
Hi!

BR,

Konstantin.

dude, are you kidding?
Hi!

BR,

Konstantin.

dude, are you kidding?
Activity: 8
Hi!

BR,

Konstantin.

Activity: 102
Interesting project.
An interesting idea of reward.

Join second airdrop
Thank you!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
how much will be the price of this coins when will hit the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: