Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 65. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Here is translation for the Airdrop 2 / Bounty in German language

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aerium-aerm-pow-pos-high-apr-low-supply-low-premine-gpu-mining-2402804

I already filled the form this morning as I thought I just had to translate your initial twitter post (and did repost that aswell), so I hope I fairly qualified for your second airdrop – now that I even did another translation there…

In any case, here is my wallet address: AYKBv8mSiSooUnwS8mJjTezDou1b9DV97f

Thanks in advance - DasconMusic
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Hey there should be an update with translations completed because I was almost done with my spanish translation and suddenly I see the spanish thread already posted today. It's confusing because I don't know if the link requested in the form is for already the translated bitcointalk thread or just a link where I have the translation, this case a google document.

Yes I agree. I did send them a docs file with the translation and then I see people already posting translated threads here on bitcointalk. If everyone just translating and starting new threads I'm sure we will have duplicate translations for some languages. It also means that Aerium gets a lot of tranlations for free since only five are payed.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24569158

just finished for indonesian translated and has filled the form..

Aerium Address: AGwsUVsnehsujo69GvkJK14H4ifbnUCsvi

Hope will be qualified for bounty reward...
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Hey there should be an update with translations completed because I was almost done with my spanish translation and suddenly I see the spanish thread already posted today. It's confusing because I don't know if the link requested in the form is for already the translated bitcointalk thread or just a link where I have the translation, this case a google document.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2402367

This link that has been translated into Vietnamese

My wallet address: AZjGEqx79RJv67B92xQAzxvWacqWZ3qGTi
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Yes, the problem is that there is no doge, and other alts are traded at unprofitable exchange rates. Many alts do not have access to other stock exchanges. Кopoчe шляпa.
they still have ByteCoin that costs almost like DOGE and it even has 0.01 fee. Then try to buy there at 18 sat and sell to 18 sat to Poloniex because the prices are higher just like at Tradesatoshi.com
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Looks like a great Project.Also join for airdrop. Thanks for the nice coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi, can you help me set up to mine with AMD RX570 card?
Thank you.

I used prospector to mine AERM with my RX580. It´s an alpha version and crashes from time to time, so I would use a script to check the status and restart the miner if necessary.
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases
Activity: 46
Hi, can you help me set up to mine with AMD RX570 card?
Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hi,

I'm wondering about the 2nd airdrop. I filled the form of the 1st airdrop, but it turned out I just missed the 100 slots. My question is do I need to try again in 2nd airdrop or am I already in the list since the form was successfully filled the first time?

I had the same issue and so I have the same question, thanks for answering  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hi,

I'm wondering about the 2nd airdrop. I filled the form of the 1st airdrop, but it turned out I just missed the 100 slots. My question is do I need to try again in 2nd airdrop or am I already in the list since the form was successfully filled the first time?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
WTS 979 AERM for 0.4 BTC.. dm for escrow and more info
Activity: 45
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bounty programs . You have signature programs, twitter, facebook, ...
Activity: 7
how much AERM can i get in 2nd airdrop??
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
stocks.exchange a coin graveyard. Very expensive commission for withdrawal.
Change to ALTCOM or another alt and then withdraw. I made like that and it was cheaper than withdraw BTC.
There are no DOGE on that exchange.
Yes, the problem is that there is no doge, and other alts are traded at unprofitable exchange rates. Many alts do not have access to other stock exchanges.
Кopoчe шляпa.
Stock Exchanges isn't a bad exchange, it's just fairly new and the amount of coins on there doubled the passed few weeks so give it some slack, it's not the best exchange ofcourse, but it sure beats the other smaller exchanges and it has a fair listing price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
WTS 2K AERM for 1 BTC. PM me if interested.

Lol, mined for 0.3BTC nicehash or even cheaper? Get out.

50k sts / AERM => good price !

WTS 10k sts / AERM !
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

That was fun, dude. BTW u got 2k for 0.3 BTC?
anyway guys, is madpool.xyz down? Shocked
Activity: 122
I made a translation in Dutch

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401431.new#new

how can I change the text in those images?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100

Activity: 99
Very happy to see you listed on the market coinmarket1000 AERM, fly more than many projects, and I am waiting for your second round of airdrop, but the specific rules where?
Pages:
Jump to: