Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 75. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
PoSCoins.net
Looks like a great Project.. Just applied for Twitter airdrop...
Looking forward to development and more info..
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Oh..a new skunkhash coin, same day as BTG launch...count me in until BTG go live. Already almost 350 miners at madpool.xys...lol. Well let's see where this will take us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
join airdrop thanks nicehash raised the complexity of mining
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 137
Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!
New Pool
New AERIUM mining pool. Based on YiiMP, no registration needed!
Payout every 3 hours, 2% fee

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:8433
Username: YOUR AERIUM WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=AERM

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:843533 -u -p  c=AERM

Happy Mining!!

Payout every 3 hours
Why 3 hours? Why not 1 hour? Eh?
What do you want the coins in your possession for 3 hours?

Correct:
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday*.

Do you need your coins urgently??  Shocked I just changed it to 1 hour my friend!  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
I just wish BTC was not 160000 transactions behind so that my Nicehash deposit can confirm  Tongue

It looks like with BCH gaining more of mining power, BTC transactions will take a looooong time for some time   Sad Sad Sad
But good luck buddy! Man it's 400 GH already!
Activity: 64
Please enable the rich list, why release the explorer without it?

Edit: Can we assume the 30000 premine will not be used for staking? That would be nearly 10% of the PoW phase so not exactly going to result in 0.00006% as mentioned in the ANN unless its not staked.

aerium is looking good thanks devs!

Thanks!
Explorer is online! http://18.216.79.110:3001/

Please go to discord to get updated.

• Rich list will be added soon. Why release without it? So people can see the network hash rate, block height, and difficulty, as well as transactions, which is what it's originally for
  • Are you one of those who expect the dev to work for free? Again, it's 0.00006% premine based on the maximum total supply.
  • Some of the premine will be used for airdrops and exchange listing fee.

No issue with the dev earning for the effort but its a fundamental factor in calculating future PoS earnings.

No worries. Don't forget there's block maturity as a factor as well, so it's not like you will continuously hit stakes when you have more coins compared to everyone Smiley

I just wish BTC was not 160000 transactions behind so that my Nicehash deposit can confirm  Tongue

Edit: Can we assume the 30000 premine will not be used for staking? That would be nearly 10% of the PoW phase so not exactly going to result in 0.00006% as mentioned in the ANN unless its not staked.

Thanks!

• Rich list will be added soon. Why release without it? So people can see the network hash rate, block height, and difficulty, as well as transactions, which is what it's originally for
  • Are you one of those who expect the dev to work for free? Again, it's 0.00006% premine based on the maximum total supply.

No issue with the dev earning for the effort but its a fundamental factor in calculating future PoS earnings.

No worries. Don't forget there's block maturity as a factor as well, so it's not like you will continuously hit stakes when you have more coins compared to everyone Smiley
Activity: 64

Thanks!

Activity: 86

Thanks!

Rich list will be enabled soon, the first airdrop will be starting in few minutes, im not going to stake most of the premine (This can change if the community decides to)

Thanks!

Activity: 147
Everybody is on Madpool now 140Ghs lol.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Any info on airdrop? What do we need to do?
Pages:
Jump to: