Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 70. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
This is clearly stated in the OP that the dev holds a certain percentage of the coins, this is calculated on the max supply and not the amount of blocks mined during PoW.
The dev also stated in the topic here that those coins are not going to be used for staking. So stop calling it a scam and do your research.

stop defending this fraud
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
This is clearly stated in the OP that the dev holds a certain percentage of the coins, this is calculated on the max supply and not the amount of blocks mined during PoW.
The dev also stated in the topic here that those coins are not going to be used for staking. So stop calling it a scam and do your research.
Activity: 147
will there be a bounty campaign for this?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is this coin worth to mine with a single GPU? On what exchanges is planned to reach this coin this year and next year?
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
On any exchange yet?
They applied for coinsmarkets but are not listed there yet so you might wanna keep an eye out for AERM on that exchange.
Stocks.Exchange would also be a nice addition.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello dev. What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …  Huh
Activity: 85
Activity: 173
Thx for airdrop. I need 9896 coin to node)) Grin
Node? Did you mean masternode? Is there a MN here?
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
i find best setting is 65% power limit while decreasing mem clock and increasing core clock ... on 1060s and 1080 ti
Activity: 104
wuuuuhuu nice to mine with my old gtx660, thats how I like it Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
anyone already mining this coin with AMD RX290, 280 video cards, how many hash is this mine?
Activity: 152
I already received my 5 coins thanks
Activity: 84
I really like the reward structure of this coin. I just started mining and cant wait to stake. Wallet looks nice. Hope to get in on the next airdrop
Insane structure. Don't know what to expect )
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I really like the reward structure of this coin. I just started mining and cant wait to stake. Wallet looks nice. Hope to get in on the next airdrop
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Aerium Coin Mining Pool

waroenkcryptopool.com

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every Hour
Fee  : 1%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://waroenkcryptopool.com:8433 -u -p c=AERM

Dude, ur pool is messed up, fix it and i hope we will get missing payouts, that were PENDING before pool went offline.
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Merit: 108
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Interestingly, when will the second part of the airdrop begin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
thanks for the airdrop !
Pages:
Jump to: