Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 18. (Read 274574 times)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
Hello, everyone, and happy Monday!

æternity Developers Call #42 will answer all your questions - watch the recording here:

ÆTERNITY RESEARCHERS AND DEVELOPERS UPDATE - #42

Get all updates on core protocol development, state channels, wallets, development tools, SDKs and much more.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hey again,

Here’s one more detailed summary of æternity Universe One - this time by Milen Radkov from Hack.bg:

ÆTERNITY UNIVERSE ONE - OUR EXPERIENCE - BY HACK.BG

Milen walks us through the whole intensive week in Prague - starting with the Universe One Hæckathon, going through internal workshops and culminating in æternity Universe One conference.

Enjoy!
The AE Team
Good morning/day, everyone Smiley

Altcoin Magazine has recently published a nice summary of æternity Universe One - check it out below:

ÆTERNITY UNIVERSE ONE WAS A KICKOFF ONE WOULD NEVER FORGET

It features nice photos from the event to help you fee the vibe!

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hi again,

During æternity Universe One, Pablo Coirolo met with the Caribbean Blockchain Network to discuss all current projects of æternity Americas.

From cannabis tracking to gaming academy and liquid democracy, the æternity technology offers endless applications.

Watch a recording of their conversation here:

CARIBBEAN BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK X AE AMERICAS - GROWING THE ÆTERNITY ECOSYSTEM

Many more videos to come!
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

The æternity Crypto Foundation is happy to announce that video interviews will be conducted with grantees from this point forward.

These interviews will hopefully provide the community with a better understanding of development in progress and overall updates, and possibly serve as an aid for others in coming up with proposals that would benefit the æternity ecosystem.

To kick off this effort, æternity Crypto Foundation Developer and Technical Marketing Manager Pegah Ghojavand spoke with Tino Breddin - learn more below:

ÆTERNITY CRYPTO FOUNDATION DEBUTS VIDEO INTERVIEWS WITH GRANT RECIPIENTS

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 553
Merit: 253
Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that the Lima hardfork of the æternity Testnet was executed successfully today.

The UAT Testnet is now running Lima Release Candidate 5 (5.0.0-rc.5).

Find the latest Lima Release Candidate in GitHub.

Best,
Vlad
Hey again everyone,

DCARPE Alliance is organizing its first annual conference - DISCLOSE2019 - tomorrow in New York Smiley

æternity's Founder Yanislav Malahov will be there and will take part in a panel discussion on the topic: Decentralized Continuous Audit and Reporting Protocol Ecosystem.

Don't miss it - October 17th, 4 PM.

Learn more below:

DCARPE ALLIANCE LAUNCHES DISCLOSE2019

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

What do you do to secure your business documentation?

While attending æternity Universe One, Caribbean Blockchain Network talked to Emo Enev from ReCheck.

Learn how to encrypt your documents and control how they're transferred - on the æternity blockchain:

PRODUCT AUTHENTICITY AND DOCUMENTS SECURED ON BLOCKCHAIN - RECHECK

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hi again,

The æternity Universe One panel on blockchain Regulation and Taxes was quite interesting.

We are grateful to the speakers for participating: Joel S. Telpner - Chair of FinTech and Blockchain and Partner at Sullivan & Worcester LLP, New York, Thomas Nägele - Managing Partner and Attorney at Nägele Law, Matthias Langer - Tax Consultant and Partner at Actus AG, and Anja Blaj - Legal Expert in the blockchain space, Slovenia.

Watch the recording below:

ÆTERNITY UNIVERSE ONE - PANEL DISCUSSION: BLOCKCHAIN REGULATION AND TAXES

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

Last week's æternity Developers Update was quite interesting.

The call featured product updates on SDKs, wallets, core protocol, State Channels, Naming System, ATMs integration and more.

Watch it below and ask questions if you have any:

ÆTERNITY DEVELOPERS UPDATE WEEK #41

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hey again,

The recordings of all the talks we had the pleasure of hearing at æternity Universe One are now available Smiley

Please find the DAY 2 ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRACK PLAYLIST HERE.

And the DAY 2 DEVELOPER TRACK PLAYLIST HERE.

Enjoy! And don’t forget to share your thoughts, questions, and ideas  Tongue

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

DCARPE Alliance just announced its first annual member conference and general assembly which will be held on Thursday, October 17, 2019, in New York.

The event will feature panel discussions and product demonstrations by DCARPE Alliance members, including æternity’s Founder Yanislav Malahov Smiley

Find more details here:

DCARPE ALLIANCE LAUNCHES #DISCLOSE2019 - OCT 17, 2019, NEW YORK

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hey again,

The recordings of the amazing talks we had the pleasure of hearing at the Developer Stage of æternity Universe One are here  Smiley

We enjoyed so much programming talent and wisdom!

Learn all about æternity's Consensus, Sophia, FATE, Dev Tools and so much more!

Find the Day 1 Playlist below:

ÆTERNITY UNIVERSE ONE - DEVELOPER TRACK - DAY 1 - PLAYLIST

Enjoy!
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

Here’s one more testimony of what an amazing experience the æternity Universe One conference was - this time by æternity Crypto Foundation Smiley

The Foundation team was thrilled to meet the whole æcosystem in Prague and to get to know these amazing change-makers better.

Marion Vogel took the stage to present the Foundation’s activity, vision, and future plans  Smiley She and other board members also participated in a panel discussion on the Foundation’s main priorities.

Learn more:

ÆTERNITY CRYPTO FOUNDATION GRACES ÆTERNITY UNIVERSE ONE

Best regards,
The AE Team
Hello æstronauts Smiley

Find below a playlist of all Entrepreneurship Talks we heard during Day 1 of æternity Universe One:

ÆTERNITY UNIVERSE ONE - ENTREPRENEUR TRACK - DAY 1 - PLAYLIST

Happy listening!
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

Are you all excited about Devcon 5 starting today?

æternity’s Sascha Hanse will be in Osaka to speak on Protocols: The Control Structures of Decentralized Networks.

Don’t miss his presentation on October 10th, 10:40 AM.

Get to know Sascha better here:

(INFRA)STRUCTURING THE FUTURE: AN INTERVIEW WITH SASCHA HANSE

See you in Osaka!
The AE Team
Hello everyone,

The æternity Developers Weekly Updates are back on Wink

The team got together in Prague for æternity Universe One and is now back to work full of inspiration and new ideas  Smiley

Follow up close the preparations for the upcoming Lima hardfork:

ÆTERNITY DEVELOPERS UPDATE WEEK #40

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 553
Merit: 253

This is not what I asked, I asked how or how long do we have to wait until we are allowed to transfer AE out of the "Airgap Vault" ios app, I already converted my tokens to the mainnet; not talking about erc20 tokens.

Hey jfgreen,

You will be able to manage your Mainnet AE tokens as soon as the next scheduled hardfork goes through. That should happen on or a short time after October 30, 2019 (if the miners adopt the Lima Release).

I hope that answers your question.

Best,
Vlad
Activity: 189
Merit: 1

Are the mainnet tokens available to transfer on this airgap wallet app?

Hello,

The AE ERC20 tokens are currently untransferable. We will provide another migration tool and process after the Lima hardfork is executed - that's expected to happen in the following weeks.

We will update you here and in all other official channels.

Best regards,
The AE Team

This is not what I asked, I asked how or how long do we have to wait until we are allowed to transfer AE out of the "Airgap Vault" ios app, I already converted my tokens to the mainnet; not talking about erc20 tokens.

You can already transfer your airgap tokens..The AE coins on Binance are already the mainnet tokens.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Are the mainnet tokens available to transfer on this airgap wallet app?

Hello,

The AE ERC20 tokens are currently untransferable. We will provide another migration tool and process after the Lima hardfork is executed - that's expected to happen in the following weeks.

We will update you here and in all other official channels.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Pages:
Jump to: