Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AfterEther, a new Ethereum network - page 5. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:54:46 PM
Already mineable?  Any pools?  No idea how to solo mine an ETH-based coin.
No pools yet, but solo mining is easy. Just follow the instructions here: http://afterether.org/mining.html
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

AfterEther is a project to create another network of Ethereum. It is going to be exactly the same technology, but it will be cheaper, and it will not have the transaction bottleneck problem like in Ethereum's Main Net. Our Ether-like currency is called AfterEther(AET) , it is not a fork, it starts from block 0, so, there is a lot of room to mine it. Your DApps will be 100% compatible with Ethereum's DApps and you will be able to run them with a much lower gas price, saving money on every contract execution. Forget about paying high transaction fees to buy a token, with AfterEther this injustice is over.

Lets create another Ethereum network!
Join us, invest and mine.

Currency configuration:

Code:
Total coins to exist: >200 Million

Currently allocated: 5% (10 million) for the development team.
Reward per block: 2 coins
Difficulty: 1 block every 13 seconds (approx)
Network ID: 233

Github: https://github.com/afterether

Hey
So you Guy's are here with
better version of Ethereum! And it's afterether! The main innovation will be low fees on transaction!
Ok, keep trying hard to achieve your goals. Who knows about future will be looks like?

Regard
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 07:47:15 PM
Already mineable?  Any pools?  No idea how to solo mine an ETH-based coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
December 18, 2017, 07:44:26 PM
wouldn't it be better to start with a new name if its brand new network? too much all kinds of eth
December 18, 2017, 07:40:36 PM
Are you Buterin's son? You should be in order to create a better Ethereum.
We do not have any relation to the Ethereum team. But we will work towards expanding the idea of Ethereum, creating tools for it and probably improve the golang implementation of Ethereum's blockchain, while keeping compatibility at 100%.

If you have any proposal on how to make Ethereum better, we would gladly look into it.
Activity: 28
December 18, 2017, 07:26:56 PM
Are you Buterin's son? You should be in order to create a better Ethereum.
December 18, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

AfterEther is a project designed to create another network of Ethereum. It is going to use exactly the same technology, but it will be cheaper, and it will not have the transaction bottleneck problem, like in Ethereum's Main Net. Our Ether-like currency is called AfterEther(AET), it is not a fork, it starts from block 0, so, there is a plenty of room to mine it. Your DApps will be 100% compatible with Ethereum's DApps, and you will be able to run them with a much lower gas price, saving money on every contract execution. Forget about paying high transaction fees to buy a token, with  AfterEther , this injustice is over.

Lets create another Ethereum network!
Join us, invest and mine.

Currency configuration:

Code:
Total coins to exist: >200 Million

Currently allocated: 5% (10 million) for the development team.
Reward per block: 2 coins
Difficulty: 1 block every 13 seconds (approx)
Network ID: 233

Github: https://github.com/afterether
Pages:
Jump to: