Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGAcoin (currency for the Amiga community and others) - Developers wanted! - page 10. (Read 32569 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Not yet unfortunately, who manages my vps tried to restore it without success. I'm going to reset it completely very soon. Apologise for the inconvenience.

Edit. I meant reset/reinstall totally the website and their Amigacoin clients, not the block-chain. Smiley

VPSs partially restored: wallet and pool aren't available yet as well as main website, but now clients should work.

Any updates on the Website?  
Activity: 91
VPSs partially restored: wallet and pool aren't available yet as well as main website, but now clients should work.

Any updates on the Website? 
A New Amigacoin Pool!  Grin

Start mining at aga.minerpools.us

Hope to see you there! Wink
liike.website seems to have gone up in smoke, perhaps it's time to crowdfund a Cryptopia listing?

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
INSERT COIN
liike.website seems to have gone up in smoke, perhaps it's time to crowdfund a Cryptopia listing?
Yes, we've to wait a little longer while the provider is restoring its servers, sorry.

is this coin still alive ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
The guys said me they're restoring my vps. Smiley

Some motivational graphics Cheesy

INSERT COIN
INSERT COIN
It's a default webpage placed by the owner of vps (123-reg). This weekend I'll have to set up everything again...

Yeah, I just meant to say it's at least good that the server is up again even though it has nothing to display. Nevermind me Smiley
It's a default webpage placed by the owner of vps (123-reg). This weekend I'll have to set up everything again...

Code:
It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.
That's a good step forward I'd say! Smiley Also, the old voting format at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting is back, but sadly, the 1337 DOT votes is no more :/
Can't hurt with another exchange, even if the market at liike.website isn't exactly booming.
INSERT COIN
Very soon (I hope within few days) I will can restore the server. Apologies for the technical inconvenience caused by the provider of vps.

Code:
It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.
That's a good step forward I'd say! Smiley Also, the old voting format at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting is back, but sadly, the 1337 DOT votes is no more :/
Can't hurt with another exchange, even if the market at liike.website isn't exactly booming.
Very soon (I hope within few days) I will can restore the server. Apologies for the technical inconvenience caused by the provider of vps.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Sorry guys, the website is still down since Saturday. It seems the company who owns my vps is having some issues. Hoping they will fix the problems as soon as possible.  Angry

If you need hosting just tell me, i could accept AGA's
Sorry guys, the website is still down since Saturday. It seems the company who owns my vps is having some issues. Hoping they will fix the problems as soon as possible.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
www.amigacoin.org is offline , why no post here gthub o wallet here ?

just scanned my old backup hdds

found old src file from pool (precompiled )
upload just to www.copy.com

Just saw that copy.com will close on 1.5.2016

SRC=
https://copy.com/oLoI97RgHSFJFm7U      51mb
you can delete amigacoind in src dir if it not work for you and recompile
sorry forget to strip that first Smiley

till 1th may 2016 avail

and win wallet (zipped own )

https://copy.com/t0lWa62nezlnuGFR

pls check if it works for you , if YES pls upload to other filesharing sites to keep that

Regards Glen

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
 www.amigacoin.org is offline , why no post here gthub o wallet here ?
INSERT COIN
Hm, just because I wrote that they seem to have redesigned the whole voting process Lips sealed Now there is just a list of five coins where as earlier there were a long list.

Where can I see this voting? I had a look to Cryptopia but there is nothing. Do you have a link of it?

Whoever added 1337 DOT-votes to Amigacoin on Cryptopia is a genius Grin
Pages:
Jump to: