Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 16. (Read 60074 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hey @cloverme is there any new news about getting RUSTBITS to the new exchanges? When can we expect a new listing?
I, too, are interested in this.
Counterwallet is not convenient for trading. Also small volumes.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Hey @cloverme is there any new news about getting RUSTBITS to the new exchanges? When can we expect a new listing?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Market Cap
$830,997
204 BTC
74,132 XCP  Huh         $0.060338ap $2,129,980        Return the cache back
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Dev, lay out more screenshots and a photo of the work done, people are interested.Thank you.

I'll put out some stuff this weekend, in fact, the website is going to be updated as well.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Hello, I received my rewards, thanks! I've never worked with Wallet XCP! If one day I want to negotiate some RUSTBITS is it necessary to buy some amount of XCP? Is it something like WAVES and ETH?

You have some BTC into your wallet to make transfer even XCP is also required BTC to move them. XCP is based on bitcoin blockchain RUSTBITS is an asset on XCP platform but both required BTC to cover transaction fee.
 Dev, lay out more screenshots and a photo of the work done, people are interested.Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

1st stage burn of rustbits - 44.4M tokens

Proof of burn: https://xchain.io/address/1BurnRustxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzhjnHj

This represents the burn of unsold tokens leftover from the 70M token sale pool.

A second burn process will take place on the 26th with the remainder of non-distributed tokens from the bounty and dev/promotion pools.

Great information Smiley. Price will probably jump. I just got back from vacation and started to watch development
legendary
SpacePirate.io

1st stage burn of rustbits - 44.4M tokens

Proof of burn: https://xchain.io/address/1BurnRustxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzhjnHj

This represents the burn of unsold tokens leftover from the 70M token sale pool.

A second burn process will take place on the 26th with the remainder of non-distributed tokens from the bounty and dev/promotion pools.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
dev how to unlock token rushbit in counterwallet?my token lock.
They are not locked in the counterparty platform. You have access to trade and transfer when charging the gas fee in bitcoin.
The lock sign means that this sold is not eligible for bonus.
Activity: 434
dev how to unlock token rushbit in counterwallet?my token lock.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Did the coins have already been burned?

Not yet, there were some escrow transactions and other issues from the ICO that needed to be settled.  Coin burns will start later today though since the majority of settlements have been dealt with.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
19m token sold during the ICO - at what price?  Huh
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Did the coins have already been burned?
legendary
SpacePirate.io

Work on the beta release continues.... The cards have been integrated into the game screen now and players will be able to select the cards and play them according to the situation in the area they are in. Also, the chat window is separated from display now so that images and sounds are no longer interrupted in the game play.

More information on the beta, card sale, and burn will be coming soon.  Wink
Dev, push to the autumn, 2018 will be crazy, hurry to conquer the investor's market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
with just 19 million tokens in circulation and comparing it with Databit that has its pprice per token at 24ksat, I think the price should be around 3k-5ksat  by now, I really don't understand why some people will sell at this ridiculous price below the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
We've been added to coinmarketcap.com now:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/

thanks for the link..
i think, price is on lower side. what was ICO price for RUST?
If to divide the sum in BTC which I have enclosed on quantity of the received tokens then 0.00001176 is ICO price
Activity: 826
We've been added to coinmarketcap.com now:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/

thanks for the link..
i think, price is on lower side. what was ICO price for RUST?
Activity: 742
Don't forget that most amount of BTC was donated on day 1 with 40% bonus + BTC price was like 2.5k $ then. I think most ICO participants also used 5% promo SoG thing. So not much below ICO in terms of $, maybe even higher vs ICO.

I'm sure current price dip is because of no exchanges and bounty reward dumpers Smiley

cloverme, did you decide to reward alpha participants with the special card? Won't cost you much but will be a good reward for people who were involved in the project on the very early stage. I think it's nice idea (I'm alpha participant  Cheesy ) !
Pages:
Jump to: