Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGORA Platform: APSC (PoS) Implementation crypto in reeles life - page 4. (Read 1509 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
After market analysis the team decided to start Blockchain early. It will be very hot. Cool You still have the opportunity to purchase AGORA Tokens at WAVES DEX. You will win about 25% of the price.

Very hard to sell assets in waves dex. I don't know if you will be successful with this project. But just a suggestion, maybe create your own token in eth or build your own altcoin. Many have tried in waves platform, but very few come out alive. And to be honest, I don't see this project as a strong one to compete in the market. Maybe, you can prove me wrong...
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
After market analysis the team decided to start Blockchain early. It will be very hot. Cool You still have the opportunity to purchase AGORA Tokens at WAVES DEX. You will win about 25% of the price.
Activity: 16
Hello! Will there be any extra POS coin related to the platform? Passive earnings. hold Huh Lips sealed
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
We are currently working to realize gateway Fiat<->Crypto via bank account.
good news! What about attracting customers to the platform? I wanted to be a pioneer in the purchase), this is how the story will be) and I hope I’ll go into it)
Activity: 90
That's good news.  But which bank do you negotiate with from which country?
We are currently working to realize gateway Fiat<->Crypto via bank account.
Why aren't there any others?  Then more people will know about this project.  This will help its development.  It will help to gather a strong community
I think we need to create a new thread about Agora in Local Russian thread.
I agree that we need other languages, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I think we need to create a new thread about Agora in Local Russian thread.
The transaction must be fast, economical and secure. I am sure you can realize your idea. And the multi-currency decentralized trading platform will become a reality.
it would be very good, but it is hard work and you need time to find your clients and earn trust, I am sure that everything will turn out, the main thing is not to leave everything half way.
I completely agree with your opinion that this is a big job.  The project has a good idea, I like it, I want to see the result of the work.
The transaction must be fast, economical and secure. I am sure you can realize your idea. And the multi-currency decentralized trading platform will become a reality.
it would be very good, but it is hard work and you need time to find your clients and earn trust, I am sure that everything will turn out, the main thing is not to leave everything half way.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
Observing in the discord and I see that the work is going on, but in my opinion, it is necessary to promote the project as something more effective, attracting more people, social networks and so on.
Hello, well, if I correctly understood it would be similar as a platform or ali express, to regulate transactions so that there was no fraud between the buyer and the seller?

Hello, correct. But comparison between similar existing platforms is wrong. Our platform will be much more efficient and cheaper because all processes including escrow will be robotized.

I understand correctly that you'll have the artificial intelligence to solve conflicts?

Hello my friend, thank you for your interest in our project. Maybe in the future we can also use artificial intelligence. First Escrow will be realized with our logic via Smartcontract.
Hello, well, if I correctly understood it would be similar as a platform or ali express, to regulate transactions so that there was no fraud between the buyer and the seller?

Hello, correct. But comparison between similar existing platforms is wrong. Our platform will be much more efficient and cheaper because all processes including escrow will be robotized.

I understand correctly that you'll have the artificial intelligence to solve conflicts?

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
As I understood it, the AGORA platform will consist of three parts - DEX, Marketplace, Multi Currency Exchange. Correct?

Yes, it's perfectly correct. The app consists of three parts that can be used independently.
 Marketplace with escrow is the main idea, which hopefully will be spread by crypto world.
  Thank you for your questions. Wink
 As I understood it, the AGORA platform will consist of three parts - DEX, Marketplace, Multi Currency Exchange. Correct?
Roadmap - "Q2 2019 Company foundation Agora Platform in the crypto-friendly province of Zug in Switzerland" - Why in Switzerland and not in Germany, for example, or another country?

Thank you for the good question.) Because Switzerland is very "crypto-friendly". Crypto is already legally established in the country. ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) already exists. And, and, and...
Switzerland is not the only country that has a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies, do you plan to open representative offices in other countries?

At the moment we only plan in Switzerland. A country that also tries to maintain political neutrality. In case of disputes, Swiss law is also applied, which will satisfy many of our clients. Whether we would then also represent ourselves in other countries shows the development and needs of our clients.
Pages:
Jump to: