Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGORA Platform: APSC (PoS) Implementation crypto in reeles life - page 5. (Read 1509 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Roadmap - "Q2 2019 Company foundation Agora Platform in the crypto-friendly province of Zug in Switzerland" - Why in Switzerland and not in Germany, for example, or another country?

Thank you for the good question.) Because Switzerland is very "crypto-friendly". Crypto is already legally established in the country. ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) already exists. And, and, and...
Switzerland is not the only country that has a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies, do you plan to open representative offices in other countries?
Activity: 67
Roadmap - "Q2 2019 Company foundation Agora Platform in the crypto-friendly province of Zug in Switzerland" - Why in Switzerland and not in Germany, for example, or another country?

Thank you for the good question.) Because Switzerland is very "crypto-friendly". Crypto is already legally established in the country. ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) already exists. And, and, and...
Activity: 126
Very interesting project. You can join discord channel for info: https://discord.gg/4seEs9

Agora coin only trades in DEX?  Or there are other exchanges where you can buy this coin?

Currently AGORA is only traded at DEX WAVES. However, we are also planning other exchanges. As mainnet starts there is integrated DEX in App.
Agora coin only trades in DEX?  Or there are other exchanges where you can buy this coin?
Hi,

What differ from this decentralized trading platform than others ?

First of all, of course, the user controls his assets. But it is not the main idea, more service. Most important - you can act safely, it will be thanks to smartcontract.
Activity: 3
Hi,

What differ from this decentralized trading platform than others ?
Good project, start now. Everyone can join discord server for info: https://discord.gg/5xBcAe
I will follow this project.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/agora-platform

We've started and we've got a tough road ahead of us. We cordially invite everyone to become a part of the project.

Hello. This is cool project. When do you plan to launch your platform (app)?

Thank you. We are very ambitious and want to present fine cream to you. That's why we take the time for development and testing. Everything is going according to plan, see roadmap.
Activity: 16
Hello. This is cool project. When do you plan to launch your platform (app)?
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Will you do signature bounty for more advertising for your project here on BCT? 

Yes, it will then be decided individually. Talk to me directly via discord)). Wink
I would also like to participate in the subscription campaign on the forum, but for now I observe that everything goes on as usual, and there is no need to rush in such a matter. As they say == 'Measure seven times, cut once.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
As I understand it, everything will be designed to protect sellers and buyers? This is a good start, especially if there is a human factor in it and to solve controversial issues. I join the channel in the discord.
do you need russian/ukrainian whitepaper translation?

Yes, it will then be decided individually. Talk to me directly via discord)). Wink
Activity: 5
Good project to follow. Active community on discord. Nice project
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello! When do you plan to launch a test network? And more ... How many coins will remain with the developers? And is it a token or a coin? Huh Smiley

Hello, testnet and beta planned for Q1 2019. AGORA is required for development, AG formation and financing. You could consider the tokens as security tokens. In any case AG tries to keep more than 40%. This means that the price should only develop upwards.
Activity: 16
Hello! When do you plan to launch a test network? And more ... How many coins will remain with the developers? And is it a token or a coin? Huh Smiley
very interesting idea! I will join discord and twitter, so i can will follow this interesting project!
Pages:
Jump to: