Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 8. (Read 70037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I have been under the impression Agrello has been busying itself marketing to and forming partnerships with different projects/teams/services/etc,
which would absolutely be the correct thing to do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Agrello Weekly Update

This week has been about the partnership project with Blockhive. On the 24th of January there was a meetup in Tokyo together with Blockhive. Agrello was represented by CEO Hando Rand. From our side, Hando went over the main process of Agrello KYC.

Together with Blockhive the launch of ILP happened today, on the 26th of January. Blockhive made some changes before the launch. One of them excluded Japanese residents from participating in ILP for now. It is planned to raise 6.75 million euros. An additional round of funding might be considered in the future. For our technology solution, those are not influential changes. We are now looking forward to see how this unique project will continue from here on.

rom the 22nd of January we have a Community Manager on board. She is now responsible for all the social media channels that we have and also taking part on PR and marketing activities in the future. She is a strategic communication student and joined us from the public sector where she worked with a project for Estonian Presidency of EU Council. She is voluntarily working with a self-evolving community-wide festival call Opinion Festival, that is a platform for discussion on society, culture and innovation. So she is a newcomer to our field, but determined to learn. Let’s welcome Liisa!

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-weekly-update-32f9831f2551
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Who is the biggest competitor(s) to Agrello?

I believe it will be SELFKEY...

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

https://e-resident.gov.ee/

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.

Agrello accomplishes what Selfkey does and has self aware smart contract platform. Civic is way ahead of selfkey and has more of an incentive to participate imo and a more developed identity platform  than selfkey. Civic will be the biggest competitor to Agrello in the realm of KYC procedures and digital identity verification. However Agrello is the only project I know of tackling the legally binding smart contract issue mediated by AI. Not to mention Initial Loan Procurement, the new ICO. Also, Etherparty and Blockcat are similar to Agrello but I think Agrello is superior to both. 
Activity: 9
Can we send BTC/ETH from Exchange wallet or do we need to send it from a private wallet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

https://e-resident.gov.ee/

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 71

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Agrello and blockhive to Form a Joint Venture for Their Fundraising Platform

Agrello and blockhive have set up a new company for businesses that seek to fund projects using Initial Loan Procurement.
Agrello and blockhive OÜ have established Tokenote OÜ. It is a platform for businesses and government entities looking to finance their projects by using initial loan procurement or ILP.

Both companies have allocated their resources to the joint venture since December when they reached the agreement. In an ILP structure, Agrello provides its specialty in smart contract and KYC, while blockhive utilizes its expertise on the design of Future Loan Access Token, or FLAT.

``We believe that ILP has the potential to become the standard for new borderless financing solution,’’ said Hikaru Kusaka, co-founder of blockhive who designed the FLAT structure. ``We have already received inquiries from potential clients who are looking to adopting our ILP structure, and we have started initial discussions on a number of ILPs.’’

ILP conforms with regulatory frameworks, and since ILP is in the form of loans, it is considered to be debt and not subject to tax.

``There is a lot of innovative ideas around the world, but the most important element of their success is having the capital to make ideas into reality,’’ said Hando Rand, chief executive officer and co-founder of Agrello. ``With ILP, we want to provide a reasonable and logical financing model, which allows the world population decide, what projects do we really need.‘‘

https://blog.blockhive.ee/agrello-and-blockhive-to-form-a-joint-venture-for-their-fundraising-platform-1b71bed4dada
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Finally some green price trend going on. It has been a long long red period, hope that's behind us now and we'll see more green candels each day pass by.
Activity: 3
Do not use yobit.net to withdraw and deposit agrello.
They dont give me agrello for 24 hours.
Without any notice.

And artbyte(aby) too.

Agrello Weekly Update - December 15th, 2017

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-weekly-update-30ac00f6c79b

Dear Agrello community,

Here are the updates for the week:

On the 12th, the Agrello ID iOS app was published in the app store. Now we have the app for both Android and iOS. Everyone can download the app. It will automatically be updated with a series of new features in the coming weeks.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/720/1*Sp3N3I3RCmYmH9Ih-VlqFQ.png

The the Agrello ID and signature solution for blockhive ILP is working and being tested. The iOS version is a key strategic tool for the Japanese market, which is important for blockhive.

On Monday we are publishing PR about another strategic partnership.

We met up with several more contacts from Moontec, who have great interest in Agrello ID products, and for later on, the contracting system.
That’s what’s new this week, along with progress of ongoing work mentioned in previous updates.

Thank you for your support!

The Agrello Team

Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Nice job getting that 'cheddar
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
even though DLT is up 50-60% today, it is still under ICO price which was 13k sat (min 21:45 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyI30NRu9n0 )
Activity: 210
Just an update

DO NOT use rightbtc.com to buy or sell or withdraw Agrello, ETP or any other coin.  A lot of people have lost a ton of money and coins with them.  I'm waiting 4 days for a withdraw that's pending, I'm sure I'll lose my money.  They suck major ass

Is there any press release which commits this news?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just an update

DO NOT use rightbtc.com to buy or sell or withdraw Agrello, ETP or any other coin.  A lot of people have lost a ton of money and coins with them.  I'm waiting 4 days for a withdraw that's pending, I'm sure I'll lose my money.  They suck major ass
Activity: 121
I bought the ICO, then averaged down while the price was falling. Never had any regrets. I can easily see $200 mil+ maket cap for Agrello this year.

Same here, the team is solid and growing. This team is like 35 professionals now. They will blow most projects away in the next 6 months.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I bought the ICO, then averaged down while the price was falling. Never had any regrets. I can easily see $200 mil+ maket cap for Agrello this year.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
2018, Here We Come

With 2017 coming to an end, we want to thank you for an exhilarating year, which was made possible through your amazing support, informed feedback, and high standards to which we strive to adhere.

It has been just over a year since the Agrello vision began to solidify from the founding team’s intuition that the digital signature market is prone to be heavily disrupted by smart-contracting technology. However, while following the development of the blockchain industry since its early beginnings, it has been clear to us that digital identification and signatures are only the tip of the iceberg. Our true end-goal should be the creation of digital contracts that will forever change the way people interact with each other and with legal authorities. This is the vision we brought to the market during our token distribution event in June, and this is the promise that we plan to deliver in 2018.
https://blog.agrello.org/2018-here-we-come-bc3f49a4f698
Pages:
Jump to: