Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 5. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Upbeat to see Agrello building a major system and ideally turning into the "go-to" organization with regards to all things blockchain and legaltech :+1:
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
It seems that Agrello is getting a lot of attention in Estonia, is that correct news?

It's getting pretty popular everywhere, funny part is, the PnD groups are like advertising our beloved coin, so there's a good thing after all that pump schemes.
Activity: 462
It seems that Agrello is getting a lot of attention in Estonia, is that correct news?
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I was in Agrello from the beginning and this is still the worse ICO in crypto space, now turns out to be a shadow project. It now becomes a pump and dump token, exactly what I pointed out months ago. People beware.
What was the reasons for pump, anybody knows?

Literally a Pump and Dump scheme made by a group, it's already back to normal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
GOOD NEWS as Agrello (DLT) Partners with collaboration and crowdsourcing platform, Dogezer. Also DLT Enterprise Universal APIs will be released towards the end of March, 2018. Agrello develops an AI powered interface, allowing you to easily create and manage smart-contract-based agreements which are legally binding, just like traditional contracts. Agrello is highly end-user oriented and enables anyone to create smart-contracts.
Activity: 126
What countries your program For?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Using Agrello means that legal projects are streamlined and reduced in cost to their clients
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
What was the reasons for pump, anybody knows?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
To add it and give it a good impression, a project will have a profitable referral program for followers and investors.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
If a contract is signed, how can we confirm that our transaction has been completed? If one party disputes, what will the subsequent handler be?
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
New investors here be careful as what happens now its just a pump. They will dump you all after they get the price they want and you are going to loose money.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Agrello in a nutshell (explained in simple way): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ939SlnjwRQvRpaKuA_iOw
Agrello just did a video showing a bit of the new platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ey_oIdnlI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I'm so patient with DLT that I will wait as long as it takes. It's going to be big.
Can i find some information about costs of some of the aspects from real life that Agrello is trying to automatise and add in blockchain?

Can someone help this man? I'm also interested.
Activity: 504
Can i find some information about costs of some of the aspects from real life that Agrello is trying to automatise and add in blockchain?
Activity: 66
Who is the biggest competitor(s) to Agrello?

I believe it will be SELFKEY...

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

https://e-resident.gov.ee/

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.
which blockchain and with which languages the smart cataract is generated and whether they can be used separately from the shell used to create them.

well, as far as I read on the white paper it's natural english. Just like having an agrrement betwen two parties and it will automatically translated to smart-contract code and stored on the blockchain, with suitable payments, obligations and rights triggered automatically according to the contracts terms and user input. In parallel, a legally
binding document is created, written in natural legal English.
can be used to write the usual business contract English? and do not need knowledge of programming languages, then how will be built work on setting up and debugging the smart contracts themselves, if you want to amend the code of the smart contract in view of understanding errors.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
when their new website is going to be finished considering it’s been under development for months
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Agrello tokens are in great demand now as they have successfully got a huge amount of investment until in its initial stage and investment in this project will give great profits to the investors as you can get the tokens now with the price of 0.5$. They are sure to reach the high value of 7$ when it is launched which will give the investors great profits in the future.
Far ambiguous so to reason for the occasion of price after starting point to any exchange, all the fact is that there are the enthusiasts which is liked to be purchased at low price, thereby artificially underestimating coin rate.
Pages:
Jump to: