Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 31. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Thank you so much for your offers. This is excellent. Can anyone that wants to reserve a language for translation please register an account at account.aicoin.io. The translation button is not live today but it should be by tomorrow and you can register your language.

It says "Introducer does not exist." when I try to register. What's wrong?

I have just tested the registration which is working as expected. My gut tells me that if you tried to enter the introducer manually that they are not in the database as you have entered the details. If you email me at [email protected] with the introducer I shall check the database for you.
can u check mail sir,i register but it says " Introducer does not exist."
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've got the same problem, "Introducer does not exist". Also there is no way for me to enter any kind of "introducer"? Register link just reffers to the manual registration link.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Thank you so much for your offers. This is excellent. Can anyone that wants to reserve a language for translation please register an account at account.aicoin.io. The translation button is not live today but it should be by tomorrow and you can register your language.

It says "Introducer does not exist." when I try to register. What's wrong?

I have just tested the registration which is working as expected. My gut tells me that if you tried to enter the introducer manually that they are not in the database as you have entered the details. If you email me at [email protected] with the introducer I shall check the database for you.
Yes. The roadmap can be viewed on this link: https://www.aicoin.io/about-ai-coin
And our bounty campaign can be reviewed on this link: https://www.aicoin.io/incentives#bounty
Any other questions, let me know.
Marcie
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
your roadmap and distribute of coin???
and any bounty?
Activity: 434
This is interesting project so I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation.
If you need it please feel free to contact me via PM,
Thanks!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Some heavy names in the team, indeed. Looks well-backed. Looking forward to the ICO.
Activity: 490
helo sir
let me reserve Indonesian Translation
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

Any information about the ICO and number of premined coins? The slack is not open for registration. Please update the same.

WEBSITE     |     WHITEPAPER     |     SLACK     |     VIDEO FAQ        |         REGISTER NOW!

ICO Launch July 17 - August 28

Bonus Period for Litecoin Deposits July 19 - July 22

MEET THE AI DEVELOPMENT TEAM

MEET THE FIRST GLOBAL CREDIT TEAM

Pages:
Jump to: