Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 22. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Joined the Twitter bounty through the website, will be Tweeting and retweeting more about AICoin. My only worry is that it would have been better if you had organized the twitter bounty manualy. I havent seen any automatic ticker showing the right value of stakes in Twitter campaigns.
If you have concerns about credits with tweeting please document what you think the problem is. Email this and your account name to [email protected].
As long as the cue is correctly formatted it should capture your tweets, retweets and likes. ALL this information is in the database. Turning it into credits is trivial.
But software is not infallible. If you have seen problems let us know.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
I am really impressed with the concept of AICOIN. One can expect high profits from trading and the losses can be minimized because of use of artificial intelligence. One can expect high profit returns from a long term investment made in AICOIN. Looking forward to invest in ICO.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
thanks for information but i am looking for article writing and posting camping as this quite good way to promote any website product or anything
Choose which platform you would like to post (Medium, Steemit, or Blog) in bounty dashboard and start post an article.

so many coin offers an AI nowadays, i will wacth this one, we dont know which project will be stalled or accomplished
I hope so, because AICOIN has a potential and it might be an innovative one if executed successfully. However, it depend with the funds collected later when the ICO is live.
I am monitoring this one project, I see many advantages Smiley
Thank you. I hope you will join us. We are going to make alot of money and fund some AMAZING projects! This is going to be fun.
Most of them are based on you funding the development hoping they will be able to build profitable AI. AICoin has working already profitable models ready to trade token holders money. You can view the live performance history of the models on this page - ouraibot.org. Models up 129.0% since March, last time I checked.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
so many coin offers an AI nowadays, i will wacth this one, we dont know which project will be stalled or accomplished
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Joined the Twitter bounty through the website, will be Tweeting and retweeting more about AICoin. My only worry is that it would have been better if you had organized the twitter bounty manualy. I havent seen any automatic ticker showing the right value of stakes in Twitter campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There is a bounty campaign to:
Tweet
Facebook post
SLACK
Telegram
Quora
Steemit
Blog
Medium
and Video

To take part: make an account @ account.aicoin.io.
You sign up for each thing you are interested in there and that's where you get credit.
Here's a tutorial on how to use the dashboard. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aicoin-bounty-program-dashboard-tutorial-1993494
Any questions, ask me.

thanks for information but i am looking for article writing and posting camping as this quite good way to promote any website product or anything ..hope you may come up with this offer for user so they can promote your coin much better way

Articles can be posted under the blog section
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
There is a bounty campaign to:
Tweet
Facebook post
SLACK
Telegram
Quora
Steemit
Blog
Medium
and Video

To take part: make an account @ account.aicoin.io.
You sign up for each thing you are interested in there and that's where you get credit.
Here's a tutorial on how to use the dashboard. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aicoin-bounty-program-dashboard-tutorial-1993494
Any questions, ask me.

thanks for information but i am looking for article writing and posting camping as this quite good way to promote any website product or anything ..hope you may come up with this offer for user so they can promote your coin much better way
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
What happend with btc sent if btc down in suscription period ?

I know I receive a fixed aicon rate, but I lost anything if that happen ?
What do you mean by btc down in subscription period? If my perception is right do you mean that when btc network down in the subscription period? To answer it btc would not be down that easily and if btc network is down by that time, aicoin is still an altcoin so there must be a way after that to convert it into another altcoin so you won't lose any money if that happens.

Did you even try to understand the question? Of course everybody knows that the bitcoin network will never be down! That is why we have multiple nodes that handle this, so that even if one node goes down the whole network will not be compromised.

He's asking if what will happen if the prices go down at the time of distribution because the price of each AICoin is fixed in fiat and not in bitcoin prices. A change in price will mean there is a question whether the purchase price of each AICoin in terms of bitcoins would be at the day or purchase or at the day of distibution.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
What happend with btc sent if btc down in suscription period ?

I know I receive a fixed aicon rate, but I lost anything if that happen ?
What do you mean by btc down in subscription period? If my perception is right do you mean that when btc network down in the subscription period? To answer it btc would not be down that easily and if btc network is down by that time, aicoin is still an altcoin so there must be a way after that to convert it into another altcoin so you won't lose any money if that happens.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I want to know how investing in 7 major cryptocurrencies by company going to impact the value of AI Coin token. Is it like the profit generated by trading going to cumulate to determine token price?

In a way.  The generated profit increases the Net Asset Value of the collective.  The market price is expected to reflect the NAV plus some amount of premium (or discount), based on future perceived prospects for the NAV.  For example an option contract will reflect an intrinsic value and a 'time premium' value depending on the length toward expiration.  A 25 call option on an instrument trading at 25 would have a 25 0 value on expiration day, but 7 days prior to expiration may have a time premium of 3, making that option worth 3.  It is the same principle in other vehicles as well.  Most investment vehicles will be market priced at a premium to the fluctuation Net Asset Value.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
You can tell nowadays whether the coin is a scam or shitcoin and I've seen many of  them and many more are coming. But once in a while I just fell so great after discovering this coin. It's very long since I've seen a new legit and promising coin that will compete on the top market.

Yep you've got it, nowadays it's now easy to identify if the project or coin is a nonsense one. But with AI COIN this surely will make the market different, actually there are a lot of new legit coins in the market but AI COIN is one of the best of it.

It is really one of the best, combining the digital currency into the technology of AI which is very popular nowadays with the new gadgets. Never thought that these kind of digital currency will be made. Can't wait to earn AI Coin when the signature campaign chabge to being a bounty campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

Some people have asked for a tutorial on how to use the bounty program dashboard. Visit the tutorial here.

Sounds great I will need to check this out as well. Tutorials are very important.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
You can tell nowadays whether the coin is a scam or shitcoin and I've seen many of  them and many more are coming. But once in a while I just fell so great after discovering this coin. It's very long since I've seen a new legit and promising coin that will compete on the top market.

Yep you've got it, nowadays it's now easy to identify if the project or coin is a nonsense one. But with AI COIN this surely will make the market different, actually there are a lot of new legit coins in the market but AI COIN is one of the best of it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794

There are a lot of new, legit and promising coins in the market and this coin is one of them.  But we all know how this coin will be successful to other because they are really innovative, they are AI. This project is really great.
When you do compared on some project i can say that this coin do really have the potential ahead not just a simple project which some coins just been launched without any concrete plans on ahead of time. I will keep an eye on this project too and yes there are lots of promising altcoin in the market now which it do gives us an opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

There are a lot of new, legit and promising coins in the market and this coin is one of them.  But we all know how this coin will be successful to other because they are really innovative, they are AI. This project is really great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You can tell nowadays whether the coin is a scam or shitcoin and I've seen many of  them and many more are coming. But once in a while I just feel so great after discovering this coin. It's very long since I've seen a new legit and promising coin that will compete on the top market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
We can credit our account on the 16th of july and would still be eligible for the bonus right?
Yes. If you deposit on or before the 16th of July and purchase AI Coin, you will receive a certain percentage more coins. For example, if you deposit less than 2 Bitcoin, you will receive a 5% bonus.

We can credit our account on the 16th of july and would still be eligible for the bonus right?

what youre mean about bonus and credit our account july 16
Aicoin first day ico selling july 17
You clearly weren't bothered to even take a look at the website. If you are actually interested, the information about bonuses is at the top of the incentives page.
Pages:
Jump to: