Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 71. (Read 235405 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
big step forward tonight on building an integration w/ AltAccept and Woocommerce for wordpress, will keep you all posted ;-)

This is great work, thanks for your hard work, keep going Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
big step forward tonight on building an integration w/ AltAccept and Woocommerce for wordpress, will keep you all posted ;-)

HELL YEA! That is awesome! Good work brother!
Activity: 194

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I hope the value evens out soon. It's hard to tell when to sell at this point.

Try keeping them lol or using them to build infrastructure.

We got way to many traders and not enough builders.

To much traders not enough donating people , active community ...yeah we all want to make $ but it requires a lil time from each of us 5 minutes a day won't kill you to promote Aiden ! So yeah what defaced say . Put some bones a bit to work Wink .

I also accept donations from Aiden Community for making the Forum i already got up or atleast the look & layout . Enjoy & Join www.aidentalk.org : AR1uWdr8TjEKzgV61sJNZM4eee7uPHfThi .

Thanks .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Not exchanges - "Buy/Sell". You can see buy/sell prices in this website Wink

lmao now you're just trolling. You know what I meant. It's the same thing.

No, just your logic is poor.

Troll.

Haha its listed beside it as a way to let you know what the price is. sorry for the confusion.

Heh it's cool. Great work on the coin! I'll be mining this for a while. Looking forward to seeing it listed on some more popular exchanges. Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Haha its listed beside it as a way to let you know what the price is. sorry for the confusion.

No, just your logic is poor.

It took me like 20 minutes and an email to the admin to realize the first website listed under exchanges isn't actually an exchange at all! It's a pricing website. I very highly suggest an edit to the OP to indicate that it is not an exchange, but a pricing website.

Each who enters to this site knows that this is not the exchange. Without you Cheesy

That's called generalized rationalization, it is illogical to believe that I'm the only person that has ever thought a website listed next to the word "Exchanges" would be, oh I don't know, an exchange.  Undecided I spent most of that time trying to figure out how to view the open orders. haha
It took me like 20 minutes and an email to the admin to realize the first website listed under exchanges isn't actually an exchange at all! It's a pricing website. I very highly suggest an edit to the OP to indicate that it is not an exchange, but a pricing website.

Each who enters to this site knows that this is not the exchange. Without you Cheesy
legendary
Franko is Freedom
The talk of a unique multipool a few pages back was very enticing. Keep us informed on developments there. Those passing by may just pause long enough to delve deeper and find ADN worth investing in.

Ive got a couple devs working on something now. Might be a few days still though while they work a couple kinks out.

Awesome. Keep up the good work!

Of course!
Activity: 196
The talk of a unique multipool a few pages back was very enticing. Keep us informed on developments there. Those passing by may just pause long enough to delve deeper and find ADN worth investing in.

Ive got a couple devs working on something now. Might be a few days still though while they work a couple kinks out.

Awesome. Keep up the good work!
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 196
legendary
Franko is Freedom
What's going on?! AIDEN pump ended?

This always happens Tongue

Must be something new and shinny.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I hope the value evens out soon. It's hard to tell when to sell at this point.

Try keeping them lol or using them to build infrastructure.

We got way to many traders and not enough builders.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
What's going on?! AIDEN pump ended?
Pages:
Jump to: