Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 73. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Diff rising is a good sign, soon the dumping will be over.

We'll go up! Mintpal will follow once we hit decent volume.

Just catch the dumps and buy via bidside. We are on our way up!
Have some patience and you'll be fine.
come on!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Defaced and all,
I have started to promote ADN  in China, tomorrow, China influential BTC consulting website/www.btcside.com, will be published the propaganda ADN I wrote articles, other web site will be published one after another.
Come on everybody!

ADN to the moon !
Aiden,The First Crypto to use Scrypt-OG !Green, environmental protection, energy saving and more efficiency!

I like that environmental protection, maybe we should start a carbon offset fund.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Defaced and all,
I have started to promote ADN  in China, tomorrow, China influential BTC consulting website/www.btcside.com, will be published the propaganda ADN I wrote articles, other web site will be published one after another.
Come on everybody!

ADN to the moon !
Aiden,The First Crypto to use Scrypt-OG !Green, environmental protection, energy saving and more efficiency!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
making it a real coin is harder than it seems.s. The purpose should be defined now!

I agree with you. I know altaccept is working really really hard to get us some new merchants and expand our acceptability with actual products ranging from adult, to games, to health supplements.
HI,ALL,  HOLD YOUR ADN !
HI,DEFACED,We need to develop more applications and  multipool to support the development of ADN

Defaced is aware of the situation, and looking to work with someone who has a multipool background.  Instead of constantly reminding Defaced, you should help him find someone with that specific skill set.

Thanks,
S

I agree with this. And think we found someone in the collective. Cheesy

Nice.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
making it a real coin is harder than it seems.s. The purpose should be defined now!

I agree with you. I know altaccept is working really really hard to get us some new merchants and expand our acceptability with actual products ranging from adult, to games, to health supplements.
HI,ALL,  HOLD YOUR ADN !
HI,DEFACED,We need to develop more applications and  multipool to support the development of ADN

Defaced is aware of the situation, and looking to work with someone who has a multipool background.  Instead of constantly reminding Defaced, you should help him find someone with that specific skill set.

Thanks,
S

I agree with this. And think we found someone in the collective. Cheesy

HI,ALL,  HOLD YOUR ADN !

Thanks,
S

OK
Thanks,
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

HI,ALL,  HOLD YOUR ADN !

Thanks,
S
Activity: 812
Finally this amazing coin gets the attention that deserve . People start to respect 0% premine and a working dev & community .

You guys notice that the premine coins lack of a proper website , community and they all start unprepared at least with Basic Info .  Sad

I personally thanks to all who are in Aiden and we are waiting you on www.aidentalk.org ! Let's make this blue crystal shine like it should Wink .
legendary
Activity: 994

HI,ALL,  HOLD YOUR ADN !
+1

HI,ALL,  HOLD YOUR ADN !
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
looks professional compared to some of the crap out there.

good luck.

Thank you! Glad you like it.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
OK ppl broke some big walls on poloniex to rise the price. Anyway, common logic says that because asic miners this coin will be in top 20 soon and it will stay there. I will try to break some more walls later.

I think you are completely right.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1456
looks professional compared to some of the crap out there.

good luck.
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
OK ppl broke some big walls on poloniex to rise the price. Anyway, common logic says that because asic miners this coin will be in top 20 soon and it will stay there. I will try to break some more walls later.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Defaced@ https://aiden.suprnova.cc is SCAM pool, please delete it from #1 page.
the price has doubled twice than five days ago

I learned that Over the past two days, big buyers from China buy  more than 400k ADN, he also will continue to buy in large quantities.
the price has doubled twice than five days ago

here:
Such a stupid ppl, like sheep, if you sell at low prices, you're so stupid

I am sure that such a low price to sold  he will regret to cry within a month!

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: