Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 92. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hi friend, I have a problem with mine aidencoin, my present reject is so much its between 40% and 80%. I use several pool but my problem don't solve. my configuration for asus 7950:

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer --nfactor 6 -o stratum+tcp://4upool.com:3111 -u xxx.1 -p xxx --gpu-fan 0-50,0-65 -w 256 -I 19 -g 1  --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 975,1025  --thread-concurrency 24000

Please post a screenshot of your miner, that could happen for a lot of reasons

I would try this anyway:
add these: --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1
NEW AIDEN P2POOL!

Thank you!, we already have 182.41 MH! keep them coming!

http://190.143.38.247:9405/static/
http://thecryptopool.com:9405/static

SPREAD THE HASH! P2POOL IS THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT NETWORK FROM 51% ATTACK!

Good luck in your ADN pool and congratulation.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hi friend, I have a problem with mine aidencoin, my present reject is so much its between 40% and 80%. I use several pool but my problem don't solve. my configuration for asus 7950:

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
del *.bin
Color 0A
sgminer --nfactor 6 -o stratum+tcp://4upool.com:3111 -u xxx.1 -p xxx --gpu-fan 0-50,0-65 -w 256 -I 19 -g 1  --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 975,1025  --thread-concurrency 24000
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
NEW AIDEN P2POOL!

Good luck in your ADN pool and congratulation.
NEW AIDEN P2POOL!

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Dont forget to vote for Aiden on cryptsy Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
a GPU can do a lot more than scrypt/sha256d ASIC
and when it is not mining... can play games Smiley

Why is beating asics a priority? I think the better priority would be to make our current hardware more competitive with asics. Because like others have said before me, nothing is truly asic intolerant.

True Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
a GPU can do a lot more than scrypt/sha256d ASIC
and when it is not mining... can play games Smiley

Why is beating asics a priority? I think the better priority would be to make our current hardware more competitive with asics. Because like others have said before me, nothing is truly asic intolerant.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Franko is Freedom
+1

What is with "our" idea of an early block halving ? any results oder planning to make a poll ?

You can start the poll Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
+1

What is with "our" idea of an early block halving ? any results oder planning to make a poll ?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
the only way to beat asics is to keep changing the algorithm
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Why Aiden is better than SHA-3/X11/HVC? Memory intensive is the reason why Vertcoin is ASIC resistant. ADN is not. For now, it's unprofitable to produce ASIC for ADN, sure... but there are better algorithms for ASIC protection

It seems like these days it's extremely easy to make the next Vertcoin. Change a few lines of code and you get an innovative coin whose price will skyrocket in less than two weeks. (Hirocoin, Vertcoin, HVC, etc...)
It seems like these days it's extremely easy to make the next Vertcoin.
Yes, I also feel that it is very easy.

Vertcoin is not Optimized for GPU mining.  Aiden is optimized for GPU mining.  Matter of fact, Vertcoin makes it harder to mine becuase it uses more GPU memory, overall making is less efficient to mine.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Why Aiden is better than SHA-3/X11/HVC? Memory intensive is the reason why Vertcoin is ASIC resistant. ADN is not. For now, it's unprofitable to produce ASIC for ADN, sure... but there are better algorithms for ASIC protection

It seems like these days it's extremely easy to make the next Vertcoin. Change a few lines of code and you get an innovative coin whose price will skyrocket in less than two weeks. (Hirocoin, Vertcoin, HVC, etc...)

Nothing is fully ASIC resistant.  As long as there is a market demand, the technology for ASIC Scrypt-N, OG, etc., will inevitably be released.

You must not have been around when ASIC first hit SHA-256 for BTC.  Folks back then said ASICs will never get on Scrypt market, and here we are today.

Activity: 164

It seems like these days it's extremely easy to make the next Vertcoin.
Yes, I also feel that it is very easy.
Pages:
Jump to: